Chapter 5, the first warrior
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Clan, patriarch! It's not good! We met people from other tribes, and they wanted to snatch the prey we caught. It is estimated that they are going to fight!"

Hearing this report, Luo Ji was shocked on the spot, "Damn, I'm about to start a fight just a day after I arrived? Calm down, in short, check the situation first..."

"How many people are there? Where are they?" Luo Ji asked, forcing himself to calm down.

"About eight or nine people, not far from here, just over there..." As he spoke, the scout who had been appointed by Luo Ji quickly pointed his finger in one direction.

When Luo Ji got this answer, he felt nervous. Originally, according to his expectations, if the distance is still far away, he would retreat temporarily and develop a wave of vulgarity, and wait for him to arm the barbarian warriors in his own tribe. When the stone spear and stone axe are used, go to take revenge and kill him seven in and seven out.

But now listening to the report of the scouts, it is obviously impossible. Once retreat, if the barbarians of other tribes chase after them, this piece of Mirror Lake will be exposed. The settlement must also be ruined, no matter from which point of view, this is a result that he cannot accept.

"My ruler's talent can increase the combat power of the soldiers under his command by 20%. Coupled with these two weapons, although the two stars' bravery feels a little low, how can they be able to compete in the early stage? ?!" Thinking of this, Luo Ji also felt a little bit wicked and timid, looked down at the stone spear and stone axe that had just been made, and shoved the stone axe into the hands of the scout, followed by a moment. Waving the stone spear in his hand, he shouted, "Old people, women and children all hide first, men come with me!"

In Luo Ji's tribe, apart from the four savage warriors who were very strong and seemed to be very capable of fighting, other than the old and the children, the physiques of the other men were generally weak or average, but at this moment, I didn't know whether it was It wasn't Luo Ji's 'commanding' ability that worked. None of the four men who stayed on the side of Mingjing Lake to help clean up the camp was scared or flinched!

Seeing the reaction of his tribe's people, Luo Ji, who was still a little clueless, was also encouraged. The scout led the way, while the five men, including Luo Ji himself, followed with murderous intent. , is obviously mentally prepared to fight the last one.

In the original world, Luo Ji had experience in fighting, but fighting and fighting were obviously not on the same level. To say that he was not nervous at all would be a lie. The hand holding the stone spear was too hard. The knuckles were all white, and the brain was completely messed up, and I didn't know what I was thinking.

After rushing for a while with the scouts, the sound of a violent fight suddenly reached their ears, and in a forest in front of them, four barbarian warriors from their tribe were waving the big wooden clubs in their hands. They guarded the prey they shot down, and each of them was basically painted, and one of them had blood all over his face, but he didn't take a step back!

Their idea is very simple. There are thirty-four people in their tribe, and this roe deer is not enough for them to eat. In this case, if the prey is robbed again, the old people, women and children in the tribe will have to eat. I was hungry, so this prey couldn't be let go. With this kind of thought in mind, I was stunned to let them hold on until now despite the fact that the number of people was completely unfavorable.

Seeing this scene, Luo Ji's blood surged up, no matter what, he rushed forward with an angry roar, "We're coming! Brothers, don't panic, kill them for me!!"

With this roar, the stone spear in Luo Ji's hand had already stabbed directly at the barbarian who was closest to him. The opponent was very strong and obviously a warrior, but Luo Ji's attack came suddenly, and the addition of The stone spear is long enough, and when the other party reacts, the stone spear in his hand has already stabbed in front of the other party's eyes.

Where have the barbarians who are still using clubs as weapons have seen this? He was stabbed right on the spot by the stone spear. Although it would not pierce the opponent's heart, it still made the barbarian see blood on the spot.

Panic shouts came from the barbarian. He was obviously frightened by this weapon he had never seen before. On the other hand, seeing their patriarch repelled the warriors of the enemy tribe with one blow, his own side suddenly The morale is high!

"Fuck them! Fuck them!!" Although he didn't know what Luo Ji's roar meant, they all shouted after each other, and the ferocious stance suddenly frightened the opposite. Barbarian, it was at this moment that the system's prompt sounded in Luo Ji's mind...

System prompt: Congrats to player 'Luo Ji' for comprehending the skill 'Inspiring Morale'.

The system's prompt didn't make Luo Ji react in any way, and even whether he heard it at this moment is a problem, because his attention is now completely focused on the battle in front of him!

Completely different from the mallet, the edge of this stone spear is also uneven and quite sharp. During the frantic dance, whoever gets scratched will have to add a few wounds, taking the advantage of this weapon. For a while, Luo The series is actually brave to the extreme.

But although these savages were not literate and their knowledge was very backward, it didn't mean they were stupid. Although Luo Ji's stone spear swung very fiercely, after a long time of fighting, they soon discovered Luo Ji's fighting experience. Insufficient flaws, except for the initial attack, although the other attacks made them see blood, but in fact the wound was not deep at all, it only scratched the skin or left a gap. For them All are minor injuries.

The other party could see it, and of course they could see it, but their loyalty to Luo Ji, the patriarch, was very high, so it was impossible for them to have any disrespectful thoughts.

The scout who led them was also quite clever. Knowing that the stone axe could not exert the greatest power in his hands, he saw the opportunity and quickly handed the weapon to the first warrior in the tribe.

He took the stone axe and weighed the weight. The barbarian warrior's eyes suddenly lit up, and he didn't need to explain much. As the first warrior of the tribe, he had a very high fighting talent. As soon as the stone axe got into his hand, he would Know how to use this thing.

"Kill them! Fuck them!!" After so long, he finally had a chance to fight back. In addition, these sluts had also robbed their tribe's food before, so they just took advantage of this opportunity to have a new hatred and an old hatred. Forget it together!

Seeing the barbarian warrior wielding a stone axe and killing him, the barbarian of the enemy tribe responded quickly, and quickly raised the club in his hand to block it.

The two weapons collided in an instant, and the strength of the barbarian warrior was astonishing. At that time, he heard a 'click', and the club in the opponent's hand was broken in two on the spot!

Many barbarians who saw this scene were shocked by the ferocious lethality of the stone axe. The barbarian warriors of their tribe were also ecstatic, but at the same time the offensive did not stop. , and then raised it with a kick, and kicked the opponent to the ground on the spot, and then kept moving, clenching the handle of the axe with both hands, and between the hands of the knife and the fall, the savage hit directly on the head of the barbarian superior.

With a muffled sound, blood splattered, worthy of being the number one warrior of their tribe, and the stone axe was a great killer in his hands. Luo Ji could clearly see that half of the barbarian's head was dented. Almost got blown up! It is estimated that there is no chance of life.

If Luo Ji wielding a stone spear can only be called astonishing, then the number one warrior of their tribe is a real wolf into the flock!

1