Chapter 1. The rise of civilization
58 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the evening of summer Friday, the afterglow of the setting sun shone on the streets that were not spacious. Luo Ji, who had just finished his summer job, dragged his heavy body back home. Today is the last day of his part-time job, and it will be over in just over a week. School is about to start. After a long summer vacation, he plans to enjoy the last summer vacation of his senior year of high school.

Taking off the T-shirt that was almost completely soaked in sweat, I first took a cold shower for myself, then had a casual dinner, then habitually made a cup of coffee, and turned on the broken fan in my room to the maximum. After doing all the prep work, he turned on the computer, clicked the game icon on the desktop, and started his favorite game 'Barbaric 6'.

With the playback of the CG animation at the beginning, the tired look on Luo Ji's face dissipated slightly, and his whole face became a little more energetic. Between mouse movements, the highest difficulty was directly selected, and a new game started.

With the beginning of the game, his tired body seemed to be fully recovered, and his drowsy mind began to become clear and flexible, occupying land, negotiating, trading, building troops, and forming alliances. , after all, in this game, he is a seasoned veteran.

Just when he was about to click 'one more round', a message window popped up in the lower left corner of the computer screen, "Come on?"

The one who sent the message was a friend of his who played 'Savage 6'. Although the two of them didn't chat much, this guy often asked him to connect with him. When he opened his mouth, it was basically these three words, but the other party's strength was indeed very strong. Strong and extremely difficult to deal with. Every time I play online battles with him, it will take a long time, but at the same time, it is also very enjoyable, so Luo Ji actually doesn't hate this netizen with a strange personality.

After a fierce battle, Luo Ji drank the last sip of coffee in front of him, looking at the picture declaring victory, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, even though he had fought so many times with each other, he always won more and lost less. , but because winning is not easy, so every time I feel a special sense of achievement.

According to the past situation, after the winner is decided, the other party will go offline directly, but this time, it was an unexpected message.

"Want to play a more interesting strategy game?"

"??" Luo Ji directly replied with two question marks.

"Establish a city-state, develop civilization, and deploy troops, in the true sense of the word!"

Seeing such a piece of news, Luo Ji's first reaction was that the other party was lying to him, but thinking about it carefully, it would be quite cool if he could really appreciate it. But in the end, he is still a student, and he has a little impulse in his heart, and this boring day really makes him a little sleepy, "If there is, I really want to try it."

Following his reply, a voice suddenly sounded in his mind...

The system prompts: Qualified host is detected, do you accept the 'Rise of Civilization' installation program?

"Huh? This voice..." Luo Ji looked around subconsciously, "It came from my head?"

This voice came a bit suddenly, according to Luo Ji's character, although he didn't panic, there was a hint of surprise on that delicate face.

At this moment, in the chat window, his friend sent another message, "Accept."

Looking at these two words, Luo Ji suddenly realized that he might be in for a big deal! The heartbeat began to accelerate, and he felt a trace of nervousness and excitement. The impulse in his heart made him want to accept it, but his reason told him that 'rejection' was a more secure choice.

He slowly exhaled a long breath, however, he has always been a very self-willed person, plus he is a lonely person, what is there to be afraid of? Decided to choose to accept!

The system prompts: The 'Rise of Civilization' installer is being installed, please stay awake...

The system prompts: "Rise of Civilization" is installed!

With the sound of the system prompt, Luo Ji only felt a sudden darkness in front of him, and before he could open his eyes, his body already felt a biting chill, causing him to shiver on the spot, "Why? What's the matter? It's so cold..."

When he opened his eyes, the first thing that caught his eye was a burning fire. Luo Ji instinctively moved closer to the fire, hoping that the flame would bring him some warmth. At that time, another system prompt rang in his ear...

The system prompts: Received the friend request from the player 'Gao Su', do you accept it?

"Player? Gao Su?" I don't know if it was because I was frozen stupid, or if the changes from one to the other were too great, causing Luo Ji's always flexible brain to have a short circuit for a few seconds. , Only then did I finally come back to my senses, "I am, let's start the game directly?!"

Luo Ji regained his senses a little, his brain finally regained a bit of his usual intelligence, this player named 'Gao Su' needn't think too much, it must be his netizen who decided to apply for Gao Su's friend.

Almost as soon as he added Gaosu as a friend, the other party's message quickly came in, "Sending a message requires 'civilization points', and civilization points are the most important currency in this game. It is not easy for newcomers to earn civilization points. So you don't need to return my message, next, I will explain a few precautions, please remember it carefully."

Almost at the moment when this news was sent out, one after another news came quickly...

"You have now entered a world of primitive civilization, which is a completely real world. Don't be bound by the game framework of Savage 6. Because you are a newcomer, there is a six-month newcomer protection period in the world over there. During this period , other players can't invade you, you can farm and develop as much as you like, and grow your own civilized tribe."

"But don't underestimate the natives in this world. In the beginning, those natives were not easy to deal with. Be careful, but at the same time, you must explore the world as much as possible. There may be unexpected gains. Take a look at your Attributes panel before you start, and develop to your strengths.”

"The last thing I want to say is don't quit easily, because whether it's quitting or logging in, you need to consume civilization points. Newcomers are very short of civilization points. Let's develop as much as possible in that world. In the end, I wish you good luck. !"

After sending this message, there was no movement on Gao Su's side. During this period, Luo Ji also tried to send a message. It turns out that, as Gao Su said, every message needs to consume ten civilization points. , and there is a character limit, and now the civilization points on him seem to be zero...

2