15. Madam June
731 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a long look at the T-shirt on the edge of the seat. Victor had left it for me to wash, but something was telling me he knew exactly what I was actually going to do with it.

“I wonder if I’ve been caught?” I questioned myself.

I had comforted myself a few times before by picking up T-shirts left by male students, but I was sure I hadn’t been caught. My hand involuntarily reached for his T-shirt.

When I was helping Victor walk, I sniffed him a few times quietly. The sweat accumulated after his long journey had become a unique aroma for him. His scent, it was irresistible.

I held the shirt up to my face and took a deep whiff.

“Oh, that’s the smell of him!”

My hand unconsciously went down to my groin. Even though I caressed myself from the outside of my skirt at first, I couldn’t stand it anymore and directly fingered myself.

“Oh, Victor, he desires me!” I moaned.

The way he looked at me, he was watching me lustfully. Every time his fingers touched a corner of my body, I felt like I was electrocuted.

“His hands… those thick fingers, mmh.”

For a moment, I imagined that the fingers that went inside me belonged to him. He was sucking on my neck while fingering me.

“Yes, Victor, right there, angh.”

Then he pulled down his pants and showed me the bulge in his crotch. It must have been big. I saw him while bandaging his wound. Even without a hard-on, he was bigger than my husband.

“Victor! Victor!” I kept sniffing the t-shirt he had left for me. The number and speed of my fingers entering my vagina was increasing with every sniff I took.

I was getting closer and closer to the end. I was just reaching the top-

“Is dinner ready?”

A voice echoed inside.

The sounds coming from inside startled me. The students were waiting for food. Couldn’t you come a little later? If I had a little more time, I could relax.

With the uneasiness of not being able to relax, I looked at my fingers that had been inside me until a moment ago. They were soaking wet. I can’t remember ever being this horny before. I glanced at Victor’s shirt out of the corner of my eye.

He asked me to wash it and bring it to his room. Did he realize what he wanted? Inviting a married woman to his room at night time…

There was only one explanation for this. But what was my answer going to be? I might not be on good terms with my husband, but I didn’t want to betray him either, despite everything that had happened.

At that moment, the kitchen door swung open.

“Where are you, woman? People are waiting for food!”

It was Hudson. I could see nothing but contempt in his eyes looking at me. Unlike Victor’s eyes, which looked at me with desire, these eyes were beyond disgusting.

“Are you deaf, I’m telling you, hello?” he shouted and walked over to me.

“I am tired, don’t bother me!”

“Tired, wow!” He looked at me contemptuously and said, “I know your trouble. You are doing this because I don’t want children.”

“Are you planning to become a mother after this age? Sit where you are and do your job! People are waiting for food. Don’t linger around!” He stormed out of the room.

Bam*

The door he had closed behind him on his way out had created an earthquake effect in the room. Not only the room, but it also had the same effect on my mind. I laughed at my stupidity and cried quietly. What had I done to deserve all this? I just wanted a child. Was it so hard what I wanted?

For a while, I thought about my wasted years with Hudson, crying in the room's corner. I made the mistake of marrying him in the beginning. On our wedding night, I realized that, but it was too late for everything. I didn’t want to take a step back. I thought I’d fix it.

”Since you have no intention of getting better, then it’s time for me to make my own way, hubby." Looking at the T-shirt soaked with tears, I decided.

Yes, it was time for me to pursue my own desires.

Honestly, writing this chapter felt weird, lol.

 

9