O my people!
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You always tell me that you obey my orders, O my people. Yet, what have you done to break my heart?

I spent my nights taking care of important letters for this land, where you live, I was willing to become a sword ready to be broken by betrayal or destroyed first by enemies.

I spend my days meeting people, not for fun, they come with their interests that are sometimes far from my vision.

So why, that's the only word that comes to my mind when I see what you do. You sleep, eat, shit, lust with your wives or with your husbands. So why are you doing this to me?

You tell me that you are obedient, yes indeed you are obedient to my commands, but you also carry out my prohibitions. How are you?

You are like a drunk building a building, how can it be right if you are not right. Clean water cannot clean dirty water when brought together, but clean water can become dirty when brought together with dirty water.

How are you?

I have drawn my sword against my enemies, so that you and my family may be saved. How are you? You have drawn your swords against me. How are you? You slaughtered my family, the family I protected and I protected you too, but why are you hurting my family?

 How are you?

You hear in the right ear and out the left ear, you tell the left hand too much about what the right hand is doing.

 How are you?

Now, you spend the night breaking down my door, making a scene in my palace, conspiring with my soldiers to make me abdicate the throne.

How are you?

You act as if you are the most hurt. Take off your clothes, let's show them! Compare your wounds with mine, which ones are more numerous and which ones are deeper? 

How are you?

You also want to see my brain, so that you may know what I am afraid of, what I am worried about, and what I am anxious about. The wounds in my brain are worse than the wounds in my body, which are worse than your wounds.

You keep asking like a dog that keeps barking, day and night you ask for justice, but where is the justice for me? I work for you, but are you ready to work for me? No! You sleep during the day, spend the day sleeping, wake up at night, then sleep again! 

How are you?

You are wrong I forgive, you are wrong I close my eyes, you are wrong I find a way to correct, you are wrong I am ready to sacrifice for you. So why is it that just one time I am wrong, you raise your sword to me? I am afraid, I am angry, I am sad, I... I don't know anymore. How are you?

0