The strongest warrior
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raise your head, O warrior who is said to be the strongest by people, it indicates that many people recognize your greatness.

"Your Highness, I am your sword, I am honored to meet you face to face."

Normally I would cut down those who dare to speak between the pauses of my two sentences. Especially for this time, I forgive, it's fine. Perhaps before coming here, you should have learned some royal manners first.

"I was born into a poor family, Your Highness. My mother was a prostitute, my father a drunkard, my uncle an executioner."

Executioner... No wonder you are so strong, you were trained by the right people. You are so young, but you have so many achievements. Even my trusted general does not have as many achievements as you.

You have saved the capital city from enemy attack, you have saved my family from a hail of arrows, and you have captured this castle with your other friends. How marvelous!

Yet, I doubt your strength, my warrior!

"Your majesty, there is truly nothing for you to doubt about me. I am your most powerful sword."

It is because of that that you are so weak.

"I don't understand your highness, respectfully please explain to this foolish me your statement."

Play with my daughter, she needs to be escorted by a strong man like you.

"I accept this task with a full heart."

Go meet my daughter in her room.

"As you command."

"Your Highness, I don't understand what you're saying. Forgive my foolishness, Your Highness. However, with your daughter in such a state, I am not sure that the soldier will be able to bear it."

O my trusted general, let my daughter play with him, at the same time I want to know how strong he is as a soldier. There is no strong man in this world except one who can restrain his lust.

"Very well Your Highness, then what should we do when he behaves strangely."

Imprison him, teach him, then bring a new one to me.

"As you command, Your Highness"

0