1.A completely ordinary day………..Probably
1.2k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   "RINGGGGGGGG!!".I could hear a loud sound  completely filling my room.

I hurriedly wake up and began to search for my phone to stop the alarm.

"Urghhhhh,My body felt very tired.It's probably because I've been pretty busy  lately".

I talk to myself while doing some morning stretch.After that I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself.

"There's nobody else in this house beside me after all".

It all happen 3 years ago,When my parents decide to let me live by myself since I was going to became a high schooler because they say It can help me to discipline myself.Well,I don't have any objection to say.So I was just agreeing with them and my father will give me some allowance every month.I'm not a person who will blow my allowance by buying some unnecessary thing.So i still have a lot of money on my bank because of it.

After I finish eating my breakfast,I went to my bathroom and began to take a nice cold shower.After that,I went to my room and began to dress myself a school uniform.

I look at the mirror and I could see a black haired baby face teen.Welp,That's me.My name is Ikki Ishida.(*I can't seem to find some nice name,So there you go*)

"Damn,I look soo cute!" I said to myself.I take a look at the clock and realised it's already 7.30 am,So I'm probably need to began walk to school right now.

I take everything that I need  and began walking down the road.

After about 10 minutes of walking, I could hear a car is stopping behind me.

"Hey Ikki-san!!"

I could hear a nice and sweet voice.I quickly turn my head back and began to look at the  figure who was calling me out.

"Ahhhh,Maki-san.Why did  you stop your car?"

Maki-san or her full name Amano Maki.She is one of the most beautiful and popular students in my school.She's also my classmates and we sit right next to each other so we already getting familiar between  both of us.

"Fufufu,it's because I want to invite you sit in the car with me".She talked with a cute grin.

"Can I really though?I bet your father gonna get mad at you for inviting some random guy classmates to ride the same car and sit next to each other with you".I respond to her with a soft voice.

"Why would he gonna get mad at me.Hmphhhh"She said with a pouts at her cute face.

Ahhh,She really is beautiful after all.I really hope she don't do that face to anyone else.

While I was busy dozing away,I could feel her arm pull me in the car and she make me sit next to her.

"C'mon Ikki~, sit next to me.I bet your body still feeling very tired right and your probably don't wanna be late for school".She said to me.

"Hahhhh Okay,You already make me sit next to you so what's the point of telling me that now".

"Hehehehe~~,because i feel like it."

Hah~,She's a very persistent women when it comes to this kind of thing.She will always tryna be there for me or any other kind that could revolve around me.Based on my assumptions,It's probably because She's in love with me or she just think of me as her bestfriend.I really  hope that's not the case here.I don't want get friendzone like that.So I really hope she's really like me and will confess her love for me when the days arrive.

Wait a minute,I don't remember telling her my body feel tired.How did she know about it? I started to think and I completely dismissed this though.I try to be  optimistic  and try think that she's only make some random assumptions.

Yeah that should be it.After that,We both began chatting about our everyday life.

Another 5 minutes pass and We already arrive at the school.

I said thank you to the driver and get out of the car.

"Hey,Ikki."Maki calls me.

"Yes,Maki-san."

She then asked me with a alluring voice."Ikki let's walk together to class.Can we?"

She asked me with a puppy like face.Ahhh,How could I resist that.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

Her face suddenly became brighter than a sun.

"Yesssss,Thank you so much Ikki!".

Well i don't know that could make her look that happy but It really does put a smile on my face.

19