3.F*ckery…………Yeah…….
812 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh"

What the hell did she just say,I can't even comprehend anything that just come out of her mouth.

"Hmmn?It's look like you can't even open your mouth to talk or your mind to think.It's ok Ikki,Just relax your body ok?"Maki said with a crazy eyes.

She's suddenly started hugging me tightly while sucking my neck.

"Mmmmm~~ Ikki scent! It"s so sweet.Let me keep suck your neck more ok ~" 

She keep doing it for another 20 minutes.My entire neck have a lot of her hickey and she keep biting at it.

"AnhhhhHH~~ Hehehehe~~ this is my proof of love to you ok?She said while nibbling my ear.

"Do you know wanna know some secret Ikki~~? I have broke in your house almost everyday for the past six months and it was very exciting for me to see your sleeping face almost every night."

"I also have been sucking your dick almost every nights in the weekends.That is why you feel very tired every morning ok.All of this happen because you keep teasing me ok?It's all your fault.If only you just confess to me,we probably can have babymaking sex almost eveyday.I could imagine it.Hehehehe~~just thinking about it make my pussy and boob so arouse."

"Lookie here Ikki,I doubt you would remember anything that I just say right now.The pills that I used is very strong after all."

"Oh what this~~ Your dick just keep poking at my pussy you know.Do you really wanna impregnate me that much Ikki~~.I guess we can't do it yet ok~ Even though I could imagine how you will keep filling my pussy up until my belly so full of your cum.Ahhhh~ wait..."

"We can't have sex right now but that doesn't mean i can't give you  my sloppy blowjob right? I gonna take advantage of you in your helpless state right now okay?

Maki then unzipped Ikki pants and began sucking his dick.

"Hmm~hmmm~slurppp~~Ikki"She then proceed to lower head to suck Ikki ballsack.

"Heehehe~ This is where you store your cum right Ikki.Im gonna keep sucking it ok! "

"Slurrppppp~ Ahahhhh~~ It's have such a musky scent to it too and I love it."

"Ploppp,Ahhhh~ It's so big~~~.Hmm what this? I could feel your about to cum right now.It's ok Ikki.Just release it in my mouth ok?!!" Maki then aggresively sucking Ikki dick just to make him cum in her mouth.

"I WANT IT ~~I WANT IT ~~ I WANT IT SO SO BAD~IKKI'S CUM"  then it release a lot of the cum in her mouth.

"Ahhhhh~It's so smelly and gooey.I love it~I love it so much.I could drink a litre of your cum if I could.

She then decide to give Ikki a cleaning blowjob.After that,She wipe  his pubic hair that stuck at her face and clean the surrounding.

"If only you were awake right now but it's okay.I have a feeling he will confess to me later BUT IF HE DOESN'T,I WILL LOCK HIM UP UNTIL HE  SAY HIS LOVE FOR ME AND BECAME COMPLETELY MINE."

She then kiss  Ikki in the mouth and began to shake him off to wake up.

"ik--Ikki-IKKI-SAN wake up.....!"

Ikki slowly open his eye and the first thing that he could see is Maki beautiful face.

"Ah.Maki-san,What time is it right now,I feel like i just take a longer nap than i thought.

"Ikki......It's already evening.You have been sleeping for atleast 4 hour from 11.00am to 3.30 pm you know.You make me so worried.I thought you just not gonna wake up at all."

Huh,I fucking sleep for about 4 hours.Goddamn that's crazy.It's a good nap though.I also have naughty dreams while I was sleeping but why does my penis  feel very painful.It's only a dream right? There's no way Maki-san gonna do and say that perverted thing to me.She's very innocent after all.My neck also feeling a little bit sore right now.I guess there's no need to keep thinking about it.Probably wrong sleeping posture.Yeah that's gotta be it.

I then began to rub my  neck and I could feel there's a medical plaster around my neck.

"Is there's bug that bite me Maki-san?"

"Yeah but don't worry I already apply some oilments at your neck...."

Well if Maki-san say so

"Then let's  me send you at your car."

"Yeah let's go Ikki-san"She say while holding my pinky finger in her soft hand.

Ah,You can't to that Maki-san.Im cannot hold my feelings for you if you keep doing thing like that. 

After thinking for some time,I probably need to confess to her already.She have been giving me some special attention for a long time.

Yeah im gonna do it.I will confess to her when we almost reach to her car.

After walking for a few minutes,I could see the car that are supposed to bring Maki home.

So I began my confession.

"Umm....Maki-san"

"Yeah,What's wrong Ikki"

"You know we've been known each other for so long right.I finally realise that I cannot live in this world without you if you weren't beside me.I love you...Please be my girlfriend!"I really hope this confession work.

After a couple minutes of silence,Maki suddenly aggresively shove me inside her car and began hugging me like a koala.

"YES-YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME.I LOVE YOU." 

He said it himself right.He can't live in any world if there was no me beside him.

Finally~ Ikki is confessing to me.Today we're gonna have a lot of fun Ikki! We're gonna have serious babymaking sex so that you can became mine only.I'm also not going to let you go home today Ikki.I really hope he's gonna make me his slut and his own personal toilet.

I can't wait to reach my home.I'm probably gonna need to take it slow but I can't hold it anymore.It's all Ikki fault.Your the one who make me like this!

Maki then tell her personal driver to drive to send me home or so I thought.

But We suddenly at the front of Maki-san Mansion.Fuck it's huge!

"Ikki just follow me ok"She said while pulling me inside of her house.

She then said to all the butler to never interrupts or enter her bedroom until she say so.

While we walking to the bedroom,I could see Maki-san doesn't stop glancing at me every second that she can.

Well She probably has something to show me in her bedroom.

I just followed her until we reach her bedroom.

She then open the door and I could see a her cutesy bedroom.

So this is how a girl's room look like.It's very different from my room though.My bedroom is messy as fuck.

Before I could even talk to her,Maki then decide to shove me at her bed and began to undress herself.

"W-what are you doing Maki-san?" I'm so flustered right now.

"Darling,Let's make a lot of baby ok?We're gonna fuck each other out for 5 days.I hope you could handle it.Ah,But don't worry about my family.They on vacation.So let's have babymaking sex ok? I want atleast 9 kids"Maki said with her obsessive like voice

"Huh what the fuck did I just hear!"

(A/N:I'm not crazy  yet guys don't worry.....I hope so.....right)

 

12