Chapter 002
212 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TODS: Reincarnation Games

I woke up to a sharp smell. My boss was standing opposite me with a small bottle in his hand. I was sitting on a chair outside.

 I needed a minute to understand what was happening. I was scared for my sister.

 Looking at me, the old lady allowed me to leave early today. I gladly agreed and went to the hospital where my sister is as soon as possible.

 I was very worried. I arrived at the hospital in about half an hour. It gave me time to calm down a bit.

 After I introduced myself at the registration desk, I was taken to the door where the operation takes place. I didn't know what would happen next. What will happen to us?

 My university savings should be enough to cover the cost of the surgery. I think I will have to wait a year or two to save enough for university.

 While I was thinking about financial problems, the door opened and a doctor came out. He told me that my sister's condition has become stable.

 I didn't like how he told it to me. I had a bad feeling.

 Soon the doctor told me that my sister would have to have another operation. The doctor explained to me why it should be done and named the price. I hardly understood anything, but I wrote down everything I needed. After that, they gave me a look at my sister, who was fast asleep.

 After looking on the Internet at the cost of the operation, I made sure that the doctor did not lie to me. But... since I have little knowledge of this topic, I don't think I would understand if I was fooled.

 I got goosebumps when I looked at the price. The price was high.

 After that, I returned home. Entering my room, I began to change into my home clothes as I remembered a regular customer who gave me a business card.

 Deciding after a brief wave of hesitation, I dialed the number on the card.

 A pleasant female voice answered me:

- Yes, how can I help?

 - Good day. I am calling regarding information related to the show "One Game - One Wish", is this the number of this show? I asked politely.

 - Yes, you called correctly. Do you want to register for the show?

 -First, I would like to know about the show itself.

 - Ok, so this is a survival show. But don't worry, our team will fully protect the participants of the show. There will be 3 rounds in the show. The winners of the first round will compete in the second. For winning a round, you get one wish. Don't worry, you get 1000 euros for participating in the contest.

 - How long does this show last? I asked thinking that 1000 just for participation is quite a lot.

 - It's not long at all. Although it may seem to you that years will pass.

 I was surprised by this answer.

 - What do I have to do to participate?

 - Just fill out the form. Since you have this number, you don't need anything else.

 -Fine.

 I was quite nervous. I had no idea what I had to sweat. But it was easier to get a job than to ask about a show. By the way, I don't watch TV at all. I hope I asked the right questions.

 After a few minutes of waiting, I received a form by e-mail.

 There was nothing strange about it. The most common form. The form itself was very easy to fill out and I did it in about 5 minutes. I sent it as soon as I finished filling it out.

 I put my phone on the table with the notification volume turned up to full. I usually put it on silent altogether.

 Since today was very hot and I was running all over the city, I decided to take a shower.

 While I was in the bathroom I heard the sound of a message. After quickly drying off and putting on a white t-shirt with denim shorts, I looked at the message they sent me.

 It was a link with my guest card that allowed me to get past their building's security. To check how it works, I clicked on the link

6