Chapter 009
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So it's skill number two...

 - I have one idea, but I am not very sure.

 Zugger

 - Tell me, I'm here to help you, right?  Saying this in a surprisingly serious voice, Zuggera stopped looking at her tablet and looked at me with her blue eyes.

 - You know, you can count on me.  She continued her remark and smiled the widest smile imaginable.  The strange part was that her smile was slightly below eye level.  The second part that puzzled me was that the smile was like a cat's.  The kind that is drawn on cat girls.  But the teeth were not human.  They were triangular and looked very sharp as if they were made to bite into anything.

 - Is there something stuck in my teeth?  My guide asked, and only then did I realize that all this time, for a few seconds, I was just looking at her mouth.  Clearing my throat, I said that her mouth was very clean even though she had eaten so many straws.

 -Magic.  And now tell the idea to the second generation.

 -Good.  So, I thought about several options for this skil.  The first is a laser pointer.  Deals damage and blinds enemies.  It should be a very strong indicator, like the ones sold at high prices on the Internet.  By the way, such a pointer can seriously damage the eye and even spoil the camera if it shines directly into the lens.

 I had to catch my breath at such a fast pace.

 -The second option I thought about is a sound wave that acts in a cone-shaped radius, deals some damage, and stuns enemies.

 - Next is the third option, as I understand it.  There will be no fourth?  Zuggera asked.

 -- No, I wasn't thinking about the fourth.  So, the third option: this is a black sphere that moves in a straight line, deals some damage, and drags enemies along with it.  I know which one to choose.  And I have already come up with the third skill and ult, and they do not want to replace it with one of these options.

 - Okay, I think I understood you.  Can you take all these options at once?

 - What?  wait how?

 - You watched all the heroes.  There were supposed to be several people with skills that had several different versions of that skill.

 - Oh, like that magician.  I think it is possible.  If, for example, you press the button for 3 seconds, a panel with options for this ability will appear.  And recharges are the same for all these options, yes.

 Zuggera started typing something on her tablet again.  After some time she stopped staring and raised her head.

 - Yes, it can be done, although it barely passed.  You could say you already have seven skills, lol.  This will be a surprise for the opponents.

4