Chapter 010
51 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Okay, so there are three skills.  Please continue.

 - I make some crystals.  As long as I have them, I can throw them whenever I want.  I have 5. Then when I throw the crystal it splits in two, the first part explodes near me accelerating the second half of the crystal, knocking off all target abilities, also dealing a significant amount of damage and knocking enemies away.

 -When the other half of the crystal collides with an enemy, it explodes, dealing damage and knocking back.  I continued my story.  The closer the enemy is to me, the stronger the repulsion of the crystals.

 -... It's all good, great mechanics, but where are your attributes on this scale?  I'm interested to know.  She asked without looking at me, just continuing to look at her tablet.

 - This...give me a second to think.

 I was thinking very hard.  Although it was easy for me to come up with it, I did not connect it with my powers in any way.  Nothing came to my mind.  The silence lasted for several minutes.  The feeling that this time has stretched to several hours.

 "Maybe these crystals," said Zuggera's voice, "are, I don't know, crystals of compressed space...which explodes and deforms space, or something like that."

 - Yes.  Exactly.  I just thought about it.  Let's sign with this.

 Zuggera just smiled.

 After killing all the necessary information, she asked me about my final school.

 - Ult.  I...forgot a part.  It consists of several stages.  One of the stages is the creation of a small, radiant sphere.  In this sphere, the magic of light and space are mixed.  Space makes it solid.  As the sphere appears, it emits rays in all directions and pierces enemies.  Then, spikes grow on the rays, which prevent them from escaping from the zone.  As soon as the spikes catch on someone, they will pull the enemy into the center of the sphere.  Then the sphere will collapse and turn into a black hole that will suck enemies into itself.

 -Lots of control.  Without protection, it will hurt a lot.  And what is the other part?  Did you remember it or not?

 - Now, just a minute.  It rolls on my tongue.

 - Let's go faster.  I already want to leave here.

 What to say, after a few minutes I remembered.

 - This is the first phase.  What I described earlier is the second phase.  So, in the first phase, I create space distortions in the form of swords.  With the help of light magic, they become blue, but also semi-visible (space warp) they spin around me and completely protect against basic attacks and -20% of all damage.  Even clean.

 - The fourth ability has a passive effect that increases my magic by 15%.  5% per level.  After these swords appear, I can do the second phase (space sun), and then after that, I can launch all these swords into one point.  This will take away immunity to basic attacks and reduce incoming damage but will increase movement speed, take away all control, and give a shield.

 - I'm already afraid of what combos you will make.

4