Chapter 014
63 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wheel spun and spun and spun.  The arrow began to stop at the category of hunger curses.  I hope it will not end in eternal hunger.  Or some other abnormal bullshit.

 Arrow was going through eternal hunger and was about to stop at the corner with the curse of eating at least one piece of chocolate, which would force me to eat at least one piece of chocolate every day :-) when suddenly Zuggera reached for the wheel.  Capturing him with her trademark, maniacal smile, she began to slowly stop him.  Fortunately, the arrow has already stopped pointing to the curse of eternal hunger.

 As if hearing my thoughts, and at the same time my greatest fears, Zuggera began to spin the wheel backward...

 I turned pale.  My head stopped thinking.  No words in the world could express my fear.  I acted on instinct.  Grabbing Zuggera's hand, I pulled her hard and pulled her hand from the wheel.  Unfortunately, when I yanked her hand out of the tape measure, she was still holding on to it.  So, the roulette began to spin again, only now in the other direction and much more slowly.

 I felt weakness in my whole body.  I also heard the culprits of this incident say "Oops..." I almost passed out again.

 The arrow slowed and then finally stopped at Curse of Odor.

 I started reading the description of what I received.

 - The person cursed with this curse will smell delicious biscuits, cookies, chocolates, as well as other confectionery and bakery products. The owner of the curse can choose how to smell (can change its smell).  After a certain time, everyone within a 10-meter radius will feel a slight hunger, which will increase over the amount of time spent in that radius.  To remove the effect of the curse, you need to eat something or leave the zone before you feel hungry.

-... Well, not the worst.  At least I'll smell good.  I said and pulled the lever again to spin the wheel of misfortune.

 The wheel spun, spun, and spun again.  When it started to stop, I had a bad feeling.  The wheel began to stop and... and... and stopped at some curse with a short name.  To be honest, I thought until the end that something bad was going to happen.

 deja vu

 I started reading the title.  It was called: "The Curse of the Probability of Sex Change"

 I turned pale and started reading the description.

 Curse of Gender Reassignment Probability: - increases the probability of gender reassignment.

 Well, it's not fatal, you can live. You just have to be careful.  Very careful.

 - Okay, are you ready?  Zuggera asked me in a gentle tone.

 - I think yes.

 -Okay, but first a few questions.

 - Ah, again???

 - Vogs are short and will be very useful for you.  Good first question, activate your hero right away, or how will training begin?

 - What is the difference?  I asked "very" surprised.

 - And mainly the amount of gold.  And yes, everything is the same.

 - What kind of question are you asking?  Activate of course.

 -Good.  Zuggera said slyly.  Next: do you want to remember what happened from year 1 to 6.5?

 - Do I want to remember my childhood?...

 .  .. ... I would like that.

 -Perfectly.  And now we will send you to this game.  But before that, roulette for your future floor!

 - Stop, what?

 -Since you chose to activate your power now, you also activated the curse.  Also, you have 300 gold now, so I would advise you to spend it while there is still time and get additional money and experience.

 I quickly took the tablet and saw my hero on it.  He had a look... He wasn't there.  It said that resources are being downloaded.

 I quickly tapped the top right corner on my balance icon and the store opened.  In it, I went to the movement tab and bought simple shoes.  Then I went to the mind tab and clicked on the blue roam, which takes a certain amount of HP from the enemy if their health drops below 35%.

 When I finished, I looked at my guide and the arrow of the wheel was over the pink position.  I turned pale and Zuggera laughed.

 - Have a good trip!  She told me, and I was pulled up.

4