Chapter 015
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up.  Today is Saturday.  The clock in my room reads 9:40.  I am a smart girl, I know what the clock says, although my sister and I have not yet gone to school.  I slept well, but my sister couldn't sleep for a long time and wouldn't let me sleep either.  All the time I asked if I had already received "it".

 What is this "it"... I don't know.  She said I will know when I get it.

 When I got up, the toilet was empty, but my house was quiet.  I did my morning routine and put on my favorite yellow t-shirt with some obscure hooks and a cool sword.  Above these icons was written "SAO".  I asked my parents, but they don't know either.  Then I put on my favorite pink leggings with a blue bow tie.

 I went to my parents and sneaked into their room.  They were still sleeping.  Perfectly.  I'll wake them up first.

 I quietly walk around my parents' bed and stand next to my mother.  Quietly I start to shake her and whisper in her ear.

 - Mom, get up.  Too late.  You overslept!

 Mom barely opens her eyes.  Sleepy, red eyes with sores inside.  She looked at the clock and sleepily muttered:

 - Hello, go to sleep.  Or go play, it's 6:20.  Don't touch me and dad ... don't touch my sister either.

 After saying this, my mother fell asleep again.  I waited a few more minutes, but she did not respond.  I was offended.  I went to the kitchen and started cooking.  Climbing into the box, I pulled out everything I could see in search of a pack of cereal.  After laying out half of everything, I finally found my cereal.  Then, opening the fridge, I started looking for milk.

I did not find milk.  But while I was looking, I got tired and hungry, so I took another thing, which was called something, but in that word was the word "milk" (it was sour cream).  This thick white milk cannot be very different from regular milk.  Well, a little thicker and in a different package.  I am sure that nothing terrible will happen.

 It wasn't bad.  Will have to try making this dish again.  It was even a little sour, as I like it.

 After eating cereal with "something in there - milk" I went to my room.  Zug was still asleep.  Since I am an obedient girl, I did not wake her up.  Yet.

 Sitting down at the table to start drawing, I noticed that something changed a little in my view.  I began to see something ... more ...

 I remembered what it was.  This was the interface of the mob games during the match.  In the upper right corner was my gold, below, a vertical line under the gold was several commands and also access to the chat.  In the middle of the right side there was a small arrow, when pressed, descriptions of my skills and characteristics appeared.  In the lower right corner were my cheekbones.  I understood that you can click them mentally and with gestures, you just have to rummage through the settings.

 There was a map in the upper left corner.  GPS.  It can be collapsed.  Under the map, in the lower left corner, there were available items that I could buy.  In the central part of the interface, at the bottom were my additional skills.  Four pieces.  In the middle at the top was a clock.  If you click on it, the calendar will appear.  You can also make notes there.  Set dates and an alarm clock.  This clock seemed to have wings.  One wing was blue, it was on the left, on the side of the map, and the other was red, it was on the right, on the side of the gold indicator.

 In the blue wing was an icon of my sister.  There was a green strip under her photo.  Her health.

2