Chap 0- Beggining
169 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 0- Beggining:

__________

{A/N: Okay, look, if I F-up something related to the canon novel in the future, sorry, never read it, and my best friend as of right now, is the DXD Wikipedia and my DXD knowledge, sooo..... Have a good reading!}

 

 

________

.

 

.

 

.

________

{England; City of Guildford; 07:36 p.m}

________

 

  It was night, stars were glowing on the sky as if they gave directions to those who always needed, and they did give.

 

  The frosty breeze of the night that many like, the clouds that appeared one time or another in front of the moon, making the glow that she gave go away for a while.

 

  All this was where our story starts, or better will start.

 

 A cry of a baby is heard on the doors of a building, said building no bigger than two floors in size, parts of it falling down, the years didn't do it good from the looks of it.

 

Voices can be heard coming from inside the place, as they get closer to the doors more and more lights come being turned on.

 

And when they get to the door, they open a little and take a peek outside.

 

Seeing a baby in a basket they open the door immediately, and a woman of black hair in a ponytail, and dark blue eyes that looks like to have crosses as pupils on them, her clothes being those of a nun, picks up the baby that was crying its heart out.

 

"There, there... you're okay now... yoshi, yoshi..."

 

As the nun pats the little baby's back, she tries her best to calm him down.

 

After a little bit more of comforting the little one, she takes a better look at the now confirmed her.

 

Black hair, going to the gray side, her eyes are closed, but sometimes she twitches and opens them a little, confirming a strange black right eye with white markings around it, and her left one being a red-ruby one, she looks a little taken back for the baby right eye, but in the end puts as a probable handicap, and most likely the cause for the parents didn't want her.

 

"You poor thing... how can people even have the heart to do such a thing *sigh*, come on, let's introduce you to yout new family.''

 

As she goes back inside and closes the door in her way, a figure in the back of a tree smiles a little, we can't see his features because of the shadows of the night.

 

"Good luck there King, I've done my part... Now for the chocomilk I go."

 

He disappears in a cloud of golden lights that fly towards the sky.

 

As time passes we see another curious child looking at the baby sleeping, her having blond hair a little bit wild, and green-bluey eyes looking at the cute face of the little one.

 

"Wow....Sister Kath said we had a new addition, but to think she sleeps so much... lazy."

 

"Now now, Mordred, don't call our new family addition lazy, babies need a lot of sleep you know? They have bodies that have very little to no strength."

 

"But Mordred was always strong!"- She jumps up yelling, and making a pose with her hands on her hips.

 

That change of volume wasn't a very wise choice.

 

"*cries loudly*"- The baby that was sleeping starts to cry louder than Mordred previous prideful shout.

 

She gets without knowing what to do, did she do something wrong? What she needs to do?

 

"*chuckles* I will take care of the little one, why don't you go play with the others?"- Kath picks up the baby in a maternal way and hums a little.

 

Looking at this Mordred is intrigued, the baby stopped crying, and she didn't know what to do herself.- 'What type of sorcery did Sister use?'

 

Her little mind being blown away that such a light action made the baby silent again.

 

"Neh neh, Sister, how did you do it?"- The blond asks while tucking the nun dress.

 

The nun looks down at the kid confused, but still smiles.-" Did what little Mordred?"

 

" Like you just picked her up, and did some balancing and strange sounds, and she stayed quietly again, what type of magic is that?"- She did the same pose Kath did, coping her movements, that made the nun look at her holding her laughter.

 

"pff- Little Mordred you see-...wait, I have an idea! How about I teach you how to take care of her? I can't always keep an eye on her, but you've shown quite the interest in her so far.... What you think?"- She starts to give a huge smile as she presents the idea.

 

'Little Mordred rarely show any interests in others, but for her to show something towards this child, maybe God must be saying something!'

 

"Umu hmmm, Ye! I wanna! She looks like will be a good subordinate when she gets to Mordred level! A King needs subordinates!"- She jumps up and down with a little smile that has a little fang on the side of her mouth giving even more cuteness to the action.

 

The nun just smile and nods, and starts to explain what the child needs to do, obviously she wouldn't give her the heavy part that Mordred wouldn't have any idea of what to do, but basics like singing to calm her down, how to play with her without hurting her fragile body, and other things.

 

.

 

______

{1 Week later}

______

 

.

 

As time goes, Mordred stayed more and more time with the baby, until one day when she was putting her back in her little bed, she looked at the basket, curious she fidgeted with it a bit, and found a note.

 

" {This child who holds immense power that will one day reach the unreachable (again), her name is Rey, who holds the significance as 'King' in various human languages}, What's up with this strange words? Signugcaci? Unreakcble? Well anyway"- She looks at the baby that's sleeping, and walks slowly towards her, to not wake up the baby.

 

But if Mordred took a closer look at the paper, she would have seen it burning away to yellow particles.

 

Patting her head slightly she smiles.-"Rey... So that's your name, from the looks of it we'll be two Kings then!"

 

Mordred having the dream of being a King was always known, since she started reading and being read fantasy stories, after learning what a King does she always wanted to reach such a position.-'I want to hold that type of power! Make people happy, and show other enemies nations my power, no, Our power! Isn't that little Rey?'

 

While patting Rey's head she smiles, a soft one.

 

She doesn't want to be a literal King, she wants to hold the place of one, someone people respect and rely on, someone enemies would think two times before doing an action towards.

 

She's now knowing that the baby she took somehow a liking holds the same future, can't help but smile, how can't she? She found someone that she can support and get support on the future, even though right now her little head just thinks it's cool to have another King friend, but who knows? The future still hasn't been written, yet.

6