Chap 5- Training Starto!
70 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 5- Training Starto!:

 

________

{Orphanage; 03:53 p.m}

 

In the mid of the day, kids can be heard playing and yelling, running around with cookies in their mouths left and right, and a very frustrated Sister trying to calm them down a little.

 

In one of the balconies, sits a wild black haired kid, in front of her is another who looks older, a blonde with her hair in a ponytail, a pretty messy one at that.

 

''Hey Rey... Aren't you eating a bit too much?''- The blonde makes a concerned face towards the one in front of her.

 

The other one is just stuffing her mouth with cookies, like they're going to run or something.

 

''*gulps* Mor-Mor, if I don't eat them, those little shits are going to eat them all.''- after ending her turn to speak, she goes right back to eating.

 

Mordred frowns at her choice of words.- 'who did she learn that from?'

 

Like reading Mordred's mind, Rey points towards the blonde, and deadpans.

 

''HAAAH? Me? When!?''- She is now embarrassed, she was even thinking about to teach them a lesson for teaching such things to Rey.

 

''*gulp* Like almost all time, you use some pretty useful words, I am collecting them, they can be used in a lot of siptuacos? Sistpetuaios? Hmm, AH! Situations, ye''- Mordred just deadpans her back, she sighs, and goes to eat cookies too.

 

She pushes a wooden chair for her to sit towards the cookie monster that her partner turned.

 

She leans her arms to rest on the balcony that Rey is sitting on.

 

Picking a cookie while looking at the other that's practically just gulping them down like they are water, she munches a cookie while her other hand goes up behind the cookie monster hair.

 

She pats her a little, earning herself a purr? -'When did she turn into a cat?'- She continues, the taker don't seem to mind it, so she takes it as green light to continue.

 

After some time and probably a hundred of cookies, Mordred asks the thing that she needs to get out.-'' Hey Rey... are you okay? Like, with the stuff you said when you jumped me at the entrance and all...''

 

After she says this, it is like the black haired girl freezes.

 

She turns he had slowly towards Mordred, like some type of robot.

 

Blinking two times, then opening her mouth one time and proceeding to close it not a second a later.

 

She does it again, and then lowers her head.

 

"I...I *clenching hand* I wish to be useful, like Mor-Mor! I've been seeing you go help people, training, and you still putting your time with me... I don't want to be a burden in the future... If what Mor-Mor, do wish is to go on a conquest..."

 

She looks at the blonde face.

 

Mordred is listening attentively, she knows that Rey needs to get this out.

 

So she listens first before commenting on something.

 

Her face sporting a tiny smile as her eyes are glued on the one sit on the balcony.

 

"I wish to get stronger! Like in that show we saw a boy with a monkey tail knocking someone out with one punch! I want to be your rival as well as a partner! Would be cool having your rival be your partner!"

 

The more she talked, the less serious she got at the end, until she motioned being 'rivals' and on doing so, stars were on her eyes at this point.

 

"Uhh Rey... what made you think like that? Like I know you're not stupid, but *scratches head* what up with the want to change? I am curious."

 

Rey takes a cookie.... and eats it!

 

She hums towards Mordred and stand up on the balcony making a strange pose.

 

It's a famous monkey boy fighting stance.

 

"I found some strange black and white comic books a while back on the library, got to read them and noticed how they are strong, even that monkey boy got even stronger! I WANT TO BE STRONGER TOO!"- She jumps at Mordred, spinning midair a landing on the blonde's lap.

 

The chair beneath them makes a *creaak* sound at the impact of her weight.

 

"Guahh- Danm Rey!! Don't do that again..... my thighs...."- While Mordred cries silently, Rey eats more and cookies.

 

It's a long journey for these two.

 

But they both have one another, so they can go seemingly whatever they want.

 

'*sigh* It's going to be a loooong 4 months before school."

 

_____

 

___

 

_

{2 Months later; Orphanage; 05:10 p.m; POV Mordred}

 

'I don't even know what to say...'

 

I duck a high right kick from Rey, and block and block a low one with the wooden stick.

 

'She has come a long way, she adapts quickly and learns even more so...'

 

She continues, throwing her right fist back, she punches forward with a straight punch and I parry with my swor- Stick.

 

*Crash*

 

My eyes widen, my stick breaks.

 

Her eyes glow a little, and she goes down with everything she got and tries to sweep me.

 

I jump a little, and landing in front of her face giving her a flick to the nose.

 

"Ouchiee!"- She rolls around the ground with both hands to her face.

 

" It's impressive how much you advanced Rey... But did you learn more moves from that comic? You're getting good at this, with some more training you could really be a martial artist."

 

She's fantastic, she has been my sparing partner ever since my birthday, and she had been reading these comics called 'Dragon Ball', and she's coping their moves... I read them a bit, kinda cool, but I can't shake the feeling of her trying some of these 'ki attacks' as they call it... I don't know how to feel if she accomplishes it.

 

"My nooose! meanie..."- I crouch down and pat her head.

 

"Ahh*sigh*, I am gonna need a new stick, can you bring us something to eat and drink while I search for one Rey"-  As I pat her head she looks at me with a stare, but seconds later nods.

 

Getting up and jumping towards the kitchen door she goes, as I look around.

 

These two months have been uneventful, just us two training, Rey getting more and more moves, and trying to master them, I tell you, she learned some types of kicks and started practicing until she learned how to do them properly.

 

As of right now her body has gained quite a bit of muscle, since her fighting style evolves using her body as a weapon, she needs to get better a better physic, me on the other hand is more specific muscles, but having a strong body is a must for a King and Knight!

 

Oh, there was that time a Temporary Sister that got some kids to do a 'project of holy or something ', it seemed pretty big, so a pretty big number of us wanted to go.

 

I didn't care, I have better things to do.

 

Rey was probably sleeping at the time.

 

'When the Sister were talking about this... we're on the couch... Rey was sleeping on my lap, I somehow remember it now.'- Nodding to my good memory I look at the door opening.

 

"Got some bread and milk, is it good enough for ya?"- And, there's too her way of speaking, she sees a word she likes how it sounds, she starts using it... I have been careful with some I know that would be a big-nono.

 

"Yeah, I didn't find anything sooo, Today I am gonna train bare handed! I need to perfect my [Butthead Kick]!!!"

 

I laugh a little, while Rey just deadpans me, and starts munching on her bread.

 

She sits down on a tree shadow and I follow suit.

 

'Hmmm... She seems to don't mind it before, sooo.'-I pick her up, putting her on my lap.

 

She doesn't even flinch or seems surprised anymore... It was so cute when she did...

 

"I am going to scratch you sometime."- Saying that while drinking milk don't help you one bit, you wildcat!!

 

I take a bite from the bread she got me...-"Dry and rough... how much strength do you have on your mouth Rey? You're eating it like it's nothing..."

 

She looks up at me and shows her canines.

 

"Could probably bite wood if I wanted. *biting motion*''

 

I see...

 

'Noted, stay away from mouth during training'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

•As of right now Rey is almost 3 and Mordred is going to be 5.

•Their maturity and growth is going to be explained.

•They look way older than they should.

•Rey can pass by an 8-year-old, and Mordred as a 12 easily.

•They don't compare themselves to others, because they don't want, and most kids on orphanage are 8+.

•Yep Mordred and Rey are the youngsters.

 

 

1