Chap 7- Hell
67 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 7- Hell:

_________

{Gregory; Underworld}

 

" So I called you two here because I have a mission for you, Azazel and I have discussed and got to a conclusion that individuals with highly powered Sacred Gears are on Europe, we still don't know where, but that's where you enter, find humans with higher vitality than others and bring them here, but if they refuse *smiles* kill them!"

 

'Azazel-sama would never want to kill someone just because they refused him... And this crazy Kokabiel, wants us to do it? Fine, I will tag along but fuck no I am not trying to kill them... maybe play a little, but that's it.'- The smallest one there, a blonde in small girl, with her hair in little twin ponytails is the one who don't want to go and do such a thing.

 

But if she refuses, she's probably just going to be killed and replaced by Kokabiel without anyone noticing, that's the sad reality they live in right now, they can't even go to Azazel-sama, because first you need to talk to Kokabiel and get an audition with him...

 

On the other hand...

 

'FINALLY! We have been idling for so long! After so much time! I finally get to go 'greet' another little human!'- The best description to this guy would be a true Pedophile...

 

His clothes are just those of one, the ones of exhibitionists use to get around, and are used by people to get little kids.

 

You get what I am saying ye? Big gray cloak, hat that looks like a bucket in his head, gray social pants, and a pair of black social shoes.

 

"With pleasure Kokabiel-sama! We'll be going immediately to find them!"- The Pedophile bows down, and the blonde do so too.

 

"Good, now go, it'll take some time to find them, probably a lot of it, considering Azazel sensors just felt something on the Europe side, but to be sensed from Japan where he tested it, these Sacred Gear users must be really strong!"- His smile being that of a maniac person.

 

"guh..."- The blonde flinches a little, there goes her vacation she was having...

 

"Oh truly admirable!"- The Pedo praises his superiors.

 

And that was the start of these two fallen looooong search.

 

_________

{School, 1st year; 10:12 a.m PoV Rey}

_________

I want to die...

 

This place is noisy....

 

'HELLLLP!'- I scream on my head as my real head is resting on my arms that are on my table.

 

This place so far proved to be way more noisy than our orphanage, like it's just the second week, but this is hell!

 

I'mma turn super saiyan at some point from all the surrounding bother that these kids are...

 

"You know, I knew it would be pretty bad... but, to be this bad..."- Mordred is sitting next to me, her chair swapped, with the resting back place now on her front, so she rests her arms on it.

 

"I could be watching Dragon ball at this point, doing push-ups, running, kicking, sleeping, whatever, but why must I suffer?"- Comically big tears run down my face.

 

Mor-Mor just looks at me and giving an empty look, just like her head.

 

She flinches and looks around, then settles her eyes in me.

 

"You just insulted me or something didn't?"

 

My eyes go back down to my arms, while sweat goes down my forehead.

 

"I-I don't know watch'ya talking about, ehehehe..."- She narrowed her eyes towards me.

 

But give up and shakes her head.

 

"*sigh* Whatever, but resist the urge to simply jumping out of the window, please?"

 

"No promises."-My voice sounds muffled because of my head still being on my arms.

 

"tsk"- She just lies on her chair lazily.

 

 _________
 

In front of the noisy class, stands a woman trying to teach the students, but sigh and looks at two of them who are basically napping.

 

'Those two are always like that... But both of them, little Rey and little Mordred have incredible knowledge for their age! I might ask the director if I can pass forward both of them, they are just being help back at this point....'- A long haired bright-violet adult woman is the one thinking that.

 

She's their teacher, having 169 cm of height, and a very robust body, with two nice E cups oppais.

 

She wears just a normal one piece red in the color red, underneath it, she's using black jeans.

 

And some slippers on her feet, since she needs to stay in place for long periods of time, she prefers to at least her shoes being comfortable.

 

Her name is Ana Darthvaer, a normal teacher who wants to her students succeed.

 

________

 

After everyone got out to go to their homes, Teacher Ana asked the principal if both Rey and Mordred could take a test to see where their knowledge stands.

 

The principal, being the first time someone asked such a thing to him was taken back a little, did he have such a great little genius in his school? He was in ecstasy!

 

He asked for Ana to make the papers, and he himself would be their observer when they do the test!

 

Teacher Ana herself couldn't be more happy at such results.

 

______

{Open field close to the orphanage; 03:31 p.m}

 

"HAAAH!"- Rey kicks toward Mordred horizontally.

 

The blonde jumps back a little, but Rey doesn't stop her attacks, she gives a straight kick aimed towards the blonde lower body.

 

Without options, Mordred grits her teeth and bodies the attack holding Rey's leg a little shakily.

 

"*smile* Good attack, good speed, and nice technique, BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH!"- She spins the leg she's holding, forcing the black haired one to go along, but that was a mistake, or was it?

 

              *Cling*

 

As Rey was spinning, she used her speed to throw an axe kick from down-to-up towards Mordred.

 

Mordred thinking fast raised a metal pipe she found, and blocked it.

 

But she still got pushed back a little.

 

Rey was on the ground panting, giving her all-in-one attack is tough.

 

She positions her leg to her chest as if she was going to start running, and dashes forward.

 

Spinning her right arm she gives a jab, *cling* and then a left one *cling*, She sees it isn't working and uses all her body weight and gives a shoulder push.

 

Mordred raises her pipe, but is pushed away, making her lose a little bit of balance.

 

"Awaawaw!"- Almost falling, Rey takes her chance, and goes to kick Mordred in the stomach.

 

She smiles.-"I WON!!"

 

Mordred lets herself fall down out of balance while smiling, Rey is confused by it, until at a higher speed, that Rey couldn't even react, Mordred sweeps both of her leg out of the floor with a slash out of her pipe.

 

"EHHHH?!?!"- *Thud*-" AAIAIAIAIA.."- Stars spin on Rey's head as she hits the ground.

 

Mordred gets up, and dusts herself off.

 

"Pretty good!! This was a nice sparing match Wildy! *Smiles* Now let's go home, I am sure you're hungry."- She picks her sack of potatoes and go back towards the orphanage.

 

_______

 {Somewhere on London; 04:21 p.m}

 

''Are you sure she has appeared? After such a long time someone actually got it...''- Says a blonde with her hair in a ponytail.

 

Two women at bar drink together.- '' Not 100%, but everything points out that, yes, someone was born with the qualifications to use the stolen sword...''- the other one says, this one has a long silver hair styled in a very long ponytail of sorts.

 

'' But seriously, you could have used something else like me... why use your Armor everywhere you go?''- The silver one ice blue eyes scan the blonde that has green emerald eyes.

 

The blonde looks a little hurt, she sighs and her figure glows for a second then the armor she was wearing turns into a blue long neck sweeter that hugs her cup D breasts up, giving them a highlight, black jeans, on her feet a pair of black combat boots.

 

''Better? It's just the two of us here Fey, so let me be...''- She picks her burger o the balcony and eats it on seconds.

 

''Heh, would be better a black dress like mine, but you do you~''- The sliver haired one too, she is sporting a long black dress, with high heels of the same color, very simple.

 

'' So what you think? We tell ours to search the user? He's family, so he should be with us.''- Fey drinks a glass of wine she picked on the balcony.

 

The blonde shakes her head.-'' Let them come to us when they want, we will always be with open arms for them.''

 

She smiles maternally.

 

 

'' After all, we're the Pendragon family.''

 

 

4