Chap 11- Pendragons
69 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 11- Pendragons:

_________

________

{PoV Mordred; Trees beside the open field; 06:59 p.m}

 

*cough*

 

*shuffling*

 

Patting Rey's head as she sleeps I look up to the leaves, those fuckers hit us pretty damn hard.

 

I still cough some blood from time to time, but I am getting better.

 

Her on the other hand, her back.... I pass my hands through it gently.

 

"Guhhhh!"- I rapidly take it away.

 

"He hit her directly on her spine...*clenches teeth*... I can't yell.... calm the fuck down Mordred. Breathe."- I take some light breathes.

 

And look at where I was sent flying from.

 

It's getting to night already, and I can't stand up, my legs aren't there anymore, is what I feel like it.

 

Already luck enough I didn't get any intern bleeding, but my lungs did ingest some blood.

 

*cough**cough*

 

I put my hand to cover my mouth, looking at my hand shaking, more blood, fuck.

 

I feel like I am cursing a lot more, but it's helpful with the stress ya know?

 

*cling*

 

"Huh?"- My alert sensors go haywire, looking at where I heard a metallic sound.

 

'Did they come back to end us?'- I support myself on a tree we're resting on, and stand up, bu-ut I will not be able to move for very long...

 

Picking Rey in my arms, in a princess carry.

 

I walk slowly to the back of the tree, breathing heavily and forcing my teeth together, with a force only Rey would have on her mouth.

 

*Heavy breathing*

 

'I think here will at least hide us a little. But my legs are shaking too much...'- I sit down slowly again.

 

*crash*

 

But I lose all the strength and just slump down.

 

"Ahh!?"- I bite my tongue to shut up.

 

"Uegh...."- Sorry Rey....

 

*cling*

 

"They're in here hurry up Fey!"- I hear metallic steps getting closer and closer, having a very feminine but still having a low tone.

 

"*heavy breathing* I am a Sorceress and Heavy fighter... Not a runner!"- I heard a second voice, one way more tired.

 

*Cling*

 

Right besides us, they stop.

 

I can't help but shake, this is embarrassing, not having anything to do but hide, If I could... I would rush and cut their faces open!...

 

But...

 

*Looks down*

 

Who's gonna take care of this little brat then?*smiles lightly*.

 

_________

{PoV Artoria; Closing in where the girls are; 06:58 p.m }

 

*cling!*

 

.

 

*cling!*

 

.

 

*cling!*

 

.

 

"Faster Fey! We need to go faster!"- I run fast shouting to the one behind me almost falling down.

 

She has such a huge brute force, but when it comes to these type of things, her stamina is so low...

 

*sigh*

 

"I am running at my best okay! You're the one who trains your stamina like crazy! I need to study magic you know! We are running for 8 hours already Artoria!"

 

"No excuses! Faster!"- I step up, she seems to use some recovery magic and keep up.

 

We go running at high speeds through a city and by an orphanage.

 

*Wuuuush*

 

We raise a lot of wind and dust passing by...

 

Finally, getting to a clearing, I feel two weak presences.

 

*cling*

 

"They're here hurry up Fey!"- I shout while looking back at my sister.

 

"*heavy breathing* I am a Sorceress and Heavy fighter... Not a runner!"'

 

I ignored her and walk forward, my armor making a lot of noise...

 

'Maybe I should unequip it... But if those fallen return, it is best not to be with my guard down...'- I get to a tree, but I can feel an incredible will coming from behind it.

 

'Fantastic...'-  Is all I can think.

 

I take a peek behind it, my eyes bulge beyond belief.

 

Anger goes up my head.

 

"FEY! GET YOUR ASS HERE!"- Two girls, super injured, how could those corn eaters.... do such a thing!

 

Fey appears at my side, and having the same feelings I just had, showing up in her face.

 

She crunches down.

 

And stretch her hand towards the one who's has a fractured spine from the looks of it...

 

*FUSH*

 

The hand from the blonde moves towards Fey wrist.

 

She's trembling, only her left eye open, half way.

 

Blood going down her mouth, and her eyebrows frowning.

 

She breathes heavily.

 

But Fey didn't quiver one second, she looks at the blonde girl and smiles gently.-" Calm down, we're here to help... just rest a little, you already did enough, okay?"- The girl, looks directly into Fey's eyes, like burning and searching for any lies, her determination is something to admire.

 

She nods finally and lets her hand fall down.

 

Fey smiles again, and starts healing the wild black haired one.

 

She's focused on the process, and I ask something I am curious about.

 

"Fey, can you use a recalling spell here? I want to see what happened."- I look seriously at the place full of holes everywhere, probably light spears.

 

She looks a little to my side, and nods, getting her free hand and stretching it with her axe-staff towards where the battlefield was.

 

"[Show me what the past has, and what old memories it had, [Recalling]."- A blue light covers the entire area.

 

Then holograms from the girls, and the two fallen appear.

 

First is the two girls fighting, probably training.

 

And then two fallen on the sky watching.

 

After they fire the first spear, the girls get on high alert.

 

Getting down, the Pedo is the one to fight them, Gross.

 

They match him pretty well, even through he's only a one pair fallen, he still mountains above humans without mana or Sacred Gear.

 

And these two, with just their training matching him even if for a while, shows how strong they are.

 

The black haired one, says some things and start to fight the pedo, it just shows what happened and not what as said, while the blonde dodges the spears from the other fallen.

 

But things don't go very well for the wild haired one, she's a genius at fighting with her strange martial arts, I give her that, she's pretty good, they're young, so being at such a level already, is something to compliment.

 

But her guard being lowered, after using from what looks to be an attack technique with all her strength,

 

One that I give her a point, because it's an excellent way to go above what she can do.

 

She's hit directly on her back, and sent flying.

 

The blonde now enraged tries to go towards the pedo with everything she has.

 

But is not enough, she loses in a humiliating way, the anger in her eyes as she loses is something that only brave warriors have on themselves.

 

The black haired kid helps her, but in her state from what I can see, she's forcing her self to stand, her legs must be feeling like gelo right now, her will too, is something that I applaud.

 

The fallen flew away, probably because of us getting closer.

 

And the girls hid themselves, and there is we finally getting here, and the blonde getting up and hiding together with her friend.

 

These two, have earned my, most honest respect, surviving the Supernatural on your first encounter, and even fighting back, without knowing anything.

 

I look back at Fey, who is patting the wild haired one.

 

"Artoria... these two, despite their looks, they're still children, I got some information from a look at their selves a little, the blonde is 9 years old, her soul is that of a warrior, it shapes herself in a sword in red glow, having scarlet fire that rages on and on, in a place that looks to be a throne, it's beautiful."- She looks at the one she's patting, while my eyes widen.

 

'9 Years old.....'

 

" And this little fella here, is 6 years old, has a soul of a fighter, one that burn with interest and flames that rage around everywhere, but they seem to be gentle, and just be waiting to burn everything, there's also something else... But I can't read it... Such a detailed reading, it's fascinating, they're both just like you..."- She looks at me excited.

 

'6 years old... They're not normal, and both have Sacred Gears probably, what type of Fate joke is this?'- I can't contain my surprise.

 

"The blonde is the Pendragon, isn't?"- I ask, looking at the one who had shown a fierce determination seconds ago.

 

"Yes, she is."- I nod at Fey words.

 

I crunch down and look at them.

 

"I will make you two an offer when you get up, but even if you don't accept, be sure, I will help regardless."- I look at them and smile.

4