Chapter 1 : The Beginning
195 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric was an engineering student in his last semester and was eager to finish his study and embarks a new journey of his life when suddenly a drunk driver hit him and takes away all of the dreams he had.

"SHIT"

And that was the end of life as he knows it, for he was to embarks a new journey on a different world filled with magic.

A pale young girl wake up from her slumber and saw what looks like to be a maid attending her.

"The young mistress has awake."

The maid scream when she saw the girl awaken. Suddenly the door burst open and a younger woman enter the room with worried and happiness emotions mix together. With her also comes several maids and an older man.

"I thought you were never gonna open your eyes again."

The woman said with tears on her eyes. Meanwhile the older man sit on the bed checking the condition of the girl. 

"She seems to be okay albeit a little bit thinner, with a lot of foods she will be healthy again like she was before in no time" said the older man while performing some kind of chanting when a green aura shots out from his palm to the young girl in question.

"And this recovery magic will help her heals faster"

"Oh praise the heaven, and thank you for saving my Helena" said the woman while hugging the girl.

"It's my job as a healer mistress Aliana, now I must bid you farewell as I have another patient to attend to"

"Once again thank you for your help Priest Adnan"

"My pleasure my lady" and with that the priest named Adnan leave the room.

While all this happening the girl was confused with all the ruckus happening around her

~What the fuck is happening, and what the fuck is that green thingy, my body feels warm for some reason, and who the hell is this people, and what's up with the fancy clothes everyone using anyway. Wait a second, the last thing I remember was I walking from the bar to my apartment and some idiot decided to hit me with his car. Am I dead, is this the afterlife, or is this somekind of a fake memories they planted in me so I didn't know that I was dead, nah it's ridiculous. So where the hell am I~ thought the young girl, yes this young girl was Eric who had been reincarnated as a girl, and  a princess nevertheless.

6