Chapter 6: Disaster.
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOU AREN'T MY FAMILY!" Yuki said in shock. His hair would turn from brown to half black and half white. "Y-Yuki!?" Said Yuzu. Yuzu and Hara would be hugging Akuno. "I'll save you guys I promise…" Yuki would close his eyes. Yuki would open them and he would be hanging there. His pants and shirt would be all torn up. He would close his eyes. He would breathe in and out. The rope would then be engulfed by black flames. Yuki would then land on the ground. "Where is everyone…" Suddenly two holographic eyes would appear next to each other on his forehead. There would be no heat signatures for humans in the building. "There isn't anyone here…" He would then walk down a hall.

Meanwhile, the 1-A students would be sitting in a locker room wearing tracksuits when an announcer would announce their class. "For the finals, we will have Kaki Takahashi, Nakamura Hanaturo, and Yuki Yuzuhara of Yuzuhara School versus Aoi Ruko, Menma Yuzuma, and Jackson Peterson of Tatsuki Private Highschool!!" The six students would walk on the field. The crowd would then go wild. "3… 2… 1… BEGIN!!!" Yelled the announcer. The boy Jacksons' hand would have a fire on it. Jackson had white hair with bandages all over his face only showing his eyes. He would then throw the fireball at the crowd. "What the hell!?" Shouted Aoi. Aoi was a girl with long black hair with yellow eyes. Jackson would start chuckling. "Jackson couldn't attend the tournament today… He was… Busy…" Jackson would take the bandages off his face revealing a young boy with scars in his mouth area.

Nakamura would be in shock. "Who the hell is this!?" Yelled Yuzuhara. Kaki would look angry. "It's the guy who attacked the school a couple of weeks ago!" Said Kaki. Suddenly the crowd would start screaming as the skylight was covered by dark red blood and cloaked men would start running into the stadium. The man who attacked the school would grab a microphone. "Hello everyone… My name is Goro…" Said Goro. A portal would open behind him and two men would carry out a teenage girl tied up. She was wearing a skin-tight latex suit and a black blindfold. The man would smirk. "This is a girl who tried to stop our plan a couple of days ago…" Goro put the mic in front of her mouth. "Would you like to tell everyone your name?" Said Goro. He would squeeze the girl's mouth. "M-My name is…" Said the girl. "COME ON SAY IT!!" Yelled Goro.

The girl would gulp. "My name is Asuka Yuzuhara." The crowd would gasp. Goro would slam her to the ground. "THAT'S RIGHT!! Your father abandoned you! He thought that you died after you went missing and abandoned you! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Said Goro. He would soften his laughter. "Now im gonna make everyone else feel abandoned…" Said Goro sadistically. Suddenly there would be gunshots. The crowd would start screaming. Suddenly the lights in the stadium would go out. "Who turned out the lights!?" Yelled Goro. Suddenly there would be a yell in the distance. Goro would shoot the direction he heard it. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!??" Goro yelled. He would then turn around and Yuki would be there. "Your hostage." He would punch Goro into a wall. "GAH!" Goro would get out of the wall and look around the pitch-black stadium. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" Yelled Goro. "Here." Said Yuki as he punched him making a loud crackle sound. Goro went flying. He then saw Ben guarding Nakamura. Goro would smirk.

He would appear behind Nakamura and he'd grab her put a gun to her head. "She isn't much use with her brains blown out…" Said Goro smirking. Ben would inch forward. "No no no, if you move she gets it." Nakamura would start crying. Ben would take one step forward. Nakamura would scream. Ben would be laying on the floor with a bullet in his head. "BEN!" Yuki yelled as he appeared in front of Goro. Yuki would punch Goro in the stomach. Goro would look down at Yuki's fist and smirk. "Looks like your luck ran out" Goro would then Implode. Nakamura would run over to Ben. "H-He didn't have to!" She screamed as the lights turned back on and medics ran all over the place. Yuki would be looking around shirtless wearing black ripped slacks. "WHY COULDN'T YOU GET HERE SOONER!!" Nakamura screamed at Yuki. "I tried…" Said, Yuki. "You didn't try hard enough…" Said Nakamura.

1