Train 616
340 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Setting] Train 616

Yuuki Yuka is a short blonde riding the 616 to Akeno Junior High School, an all-girls disciplinary school. Yuka was sent to Akeno for disrespecting the principal of her previous school for disobeying an order from her teacher. Being sent to Akeno Yuka's life went from being a delinquent to a gyaru causing more trouble than before.

Yuka riding the sweat-filled train filled (from Yuka's point of view) a lot of perverts eyeing up Yuka as a high gal whose mouth is worth money. Yuka felt the pressure of the men eyeing her. Yuka was uncomfortable riding the public train everyday feeling and expecting one of these perverts to feel her up.           Yuka began to text her childhood friend Eiko Hana to ease the pressure.

[Text To Hana] ''Getting eyed by perverts again on the train💩''

[Text To Yuka] ''U need a real hammer stud like me🍌''

[Text To Hana] ''Not interested in dog always humping my leg''

[Text To Hana ] ''No Offense Hana''

[Text To Yuka] ''Watch yourself on grope express see ya💟''

Yuka after finishing her text with Hana felt uneasy only two seconds after the conversion she felt a stranger's touch, a stranger's hand slightly, and slowly graze her lower body  Groping her tightly grabbing her butt her skin was being felt by a pervert on a train Yuka thought to herself as this was happening to her 

''This perverted molester is touching must be getting a thrill touching a high school girl's skin this piece of Tra should just go die this disgusting fucker''.

This early in the morning Yuka's heart raced and raced ten thousand laps over and over the stranger's hand grabbed a handful of her butt squeezing her tightly and somewhat a mixture of gentle and rough on her. Yuka needed to put her mind at ease putting her focus on her the perverted groper she thought quickly enough to grab the man's hand and scream for the nearest she could find the stranger still squeezing Yuka's butt softly Yuka slightest reached, and reached lower to grab his hand with her fury and anger she grabbed his hand holding it tightly to NOT LET HIM GO!!!!!, but she was puzzled.

As Yuka had her groper in her hand tightly she was curious the wrist felt slender and smooth to the touch. The wrist was so easy to grab she thought he would be super frail and weaker than she would be. After having thought about him the proper moved his hand again to Yuka's ass now with Yuka holding his wrist the man grabbed her ass more deeply having his nails dig into her now Yuka felt long nails for a guy as he continued to squeeze the long nails longer than any other guy's she continued to be bewildered. She turns to face her pervert face to face.

[Yuka IHM] ''His wrist is so slender and smooth he was really easy to grab kinda frail ... What are these nails digging into my ass? What kind of skinny free....''

Turning face to face girl to ... girl? a gorgeous woman. She was shocked to find a woman feeling up face to face there. She was a tall short haired dark-blue-haired slender fit like a model, to Yuka, her skin looked smooth and youthful. After Yuka took a glance she couldn't stop straight out of her. Staring at every detail on her face starting with her eyes a light violet with a piercing gaze as Yuka was admiring her molester the train stopped and the crowd dispersed the shuffling crowd moved and pushed Yuka from side to side while she was being pushed the mystery woman grabbed her bend down to Yuka's ear and whispered to her. While the crowd dispersed Yuka lost her molester in the crowd. What she whispered into Yuka's ear will be the start of new life at Akeno Junior High School.


"See you at school"

3