Chapter 2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"

"Violet felt a small tear leave her eye waking up in what she felt was a moving car oh she thought to herself,iv been kidnapped,as she sat there staring at her bat tattoo its great i am out im scared i have been locked away all my life,violet tries to get out of the window but it didnt budge,wont work darling its sealed shut i knew you would attempt to do that so i took extra time to make sure you could not,shit why am i trapped her,well you will be my bride as i explained when i knocked you out,dammit i cannot stay with humans,why,well as you saw i am not a human are my eyes still red,yes they are and your hair is still black,this is my vampire form my real look is brown hair and blue eyes, oh so when your hungry you stay in your vampire form,yes but sometimes i just like this form so i stay in it when can i leave here i don't want to be trapped in a house again,well you wont be but unfortuantly you will be marrying me,how can i marry a human,who said i am human,violet looks at cameron that mafia boss what the are you ,he looks at her im a werewolf,we are enemies why did you pick me as a bride,because your so beautiful,but the moon goddess gives you a mate I am not your mate, yes you are a vampire and wolf can be mates we would just create hybrids i see well i dont plan to mate with you,ohh you dont have a choice my dear do you want to know the truth my dear,sure ,you are the vampire princess you are mine so even if you parents paid me back i would have still taken have you ever wondered if they are your real parents,yes i have wondered because they dont have red eyes like mine but my mother said i am a monster and she wishes she never gave birth to me but did she really give birth to me,yes you see its a mystery which will soon unfolded infront of your very eyes my dear violet,if your a wolf how am i suppose to feed,blood bags,no yuck hell no,fine i get someone to catch a human for you and have it tested to make sure they have no diseses,well i do not like that idea if thats what you want to do fine i won't stop you but that does not mean ill drink from them im going to sleep let me know when we arrive at your house,ok.

a few moments later.

"Cameron shakes violet violently she jumps and smacks her head ahh screaming what the hell are you doing cameron,sorry i ment to pat you not shake but you was not waking up so i got worried though its seems you are okay,yes i am fine but you didnt seem to relise or your an idiot you do know that vampires sleep a long time you could have just picked me up and sleep in a room by myself i don't want to room with anyone,no you will room with me, I want to be alone you stupid wolf,pick'sup,what will happen to my old house,ah about that it will be sold to pay off the debt or if you become my loving wife i will turn it into a house for our future kids,i did not have a choice from the start did I,No you did not when i first saw you i thought i must have you that was years ago its our destiny to be together when i shoke you i felt a spark,oh i see well i wouldn't know about that,ah ,how did you know i was a royal,well i felt it and saw your tattoo also i am the alpha mafia king and we are about to get to the castel i promise i will never lock you up or do anything to you unless i ask you first,i appreciate it,cameron.usally when someone says such things it always means the opposite, no im telling the truth i promise i am not lying to you,violet looks up at (cameron) with a slight smile trying to decide if she should trust him or not nodding her head without saying anythiing as one tear drop falls from her right eye,dont cry baby,(cameron) says as he wraps his arms around her taking her out of the car and into his black and red castel,im not perfect violet he whispers in her ear,being with me violet is dangerous wars will come people will die some will try to kidnap you there are so many things i want to do but for now my dear rest goodnight.

"Violet wakes up in an unfamiliar room which smells like a hint of musk, the room is black and red the bed's red velvet and the pillows are black, she tries to move but she cannot as something is holding her back, violet looks to her side and she sees (cameron) holding her while sleeping she smiles,cameron she tries to wake him up but fails to do so,im hungry cameron, she tries again,(cameron), still no movement so she bites his hand and he shots up, well that woke you up finally, I am hungry, you scared me and also sorry I have not been able to sleep recently, so i thought as you are my mate I would be allowed to, no that is okay I have no issue with it at all, I am glad, thank you for a moment I thought you might kill me, even though I told you I would not touch you, its ok because you only wanted to cuddle me to sleep so it's ok because sooner or later you will be my husband alpha, just call me cameron, ok

"Violet looked away as her fangs started to show i am sorry (cameron)i am so hungry dont look i am a monster,no you are not dont ever degrade yourself you are my luna and soon you shall carry my pups,i am only 18,yes well in werewolf nature 18 is fine and upwards my mother had me at 17,wow,still i wonder if trisha and alex where my real parents and what does this tattoo have to do with being royal,possibly you could have been swapped at birth it is not uncommon,what,yeah i know its alot to take in however i will use every source to find out the truth on behalf of you my dear (violet,)ok i trust your judgement im still very hungry cameron unless you get me somthing to eat i wont be able to keep up with my traning,ah yeah what is it you want to eat,i need to drink A blood thats what i am craving ,ok i mindlink someone to get it,(dylan)can you grab to pints of blood type A thanks,sure boss,ok love someone will bring it for you ,i also have to tell you something,what is it,well if i have your pupps one or to may be a hybrid,thats fine i will still love them,im not sure how you mark a vampire like me,well its the same if i bite you i might turn you into a hybrid,that is fine however let me at get used to being here then we can start at a later date,of getting our life together (Dylan) i am here boss,ok,violet the blood is here,violet looked at cameron with a giant smirk finally i can eat,yes my dear i will introduce you to the pack later,thats fine,um alpha,yes (dylan),you do know the pack have no idea she is a vampire,i will not tell them just yet and you are not to either do i make myself clear. yes but alpha, do you disagree, no I am so sorry alpha I will be going, how dare you question my authority, I am terribly sorry if you need anything alpha do let me know and as punishment, I will be at your every command, that is fine just protect my luna that is your job, yes sir, I have paperwork to do, violet I'm going to kiss your head ok,mmh,(kisses head), so beautiful, I will check in later do not let any harm come to her and remember do not tell anyone what she is or your punishment is death, yes sir I shall not my mouth will be closed ok im off.

0