Chapter 11: I feel like I’ve done this before…
2.2k 24 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been six months since that little incident with Ma’chello’s Goa’uld weapon thing. Marking it one month past a year since I’ve become the new me. Nothing about me has changed either, which is to be expected.

 

I am still dumbfounded a bit that the most interesting thing to happen since then was last month, when we visited a world that had a lot, and I mean a lot, of ancient looking cultures from earth. Daniel almost fainted from pure excitement. There was a little thing with Jack near the end of the visits from their diplomats, but I honestly didn’t and couldn’t care so I never paid much attention.

 

Instead, I’ve been spending a great deal of time in my now completed lab! It’s glorious! And only took a few hours to remove all the bugs and back doors the humans installed. I’ve been spending the last several months trying to upgrade any technology I can think of. With hit or misses, honestly. I just can’t get my head around converting energy into matter for fabrication like the Asgard are able to do. I do not have enough data to base anything off of. Nor do I have a real start point. I did however create a micro-collapse grenade. I stole the idea from the Dark Elves in Marvel.

 

That day sucked, if I am being honest. I accidentally set off one of the prototypes, and while I was totally fine, it ate half my lab. But it DID give some excellent data! And when I finally managed to create the finished product and absorbed it I got a nifty ability for my efforts.

 

[Gravity Collapse]

Causes gravity in an area to collapse in on itself, creating an atom sized unstable singularity. It will pull everything in an area of 3 metres into the centre, crushing and ripping apart whatever it can with the gravity. Singularity will remain open when supplied with power. Will immediately collapse after power is stopped.

 

Notice!

Power will automatically be cut if it is detected that the singularity will stabilise.

 

Understandably my new grenades and ability were a lot of fun to play with. The grenades look like flash bangs a little, but have a galaxy pattern on them so there is no mistake what they are. To arm, you need to remove the safety pin, and press a button on the top of the grenade. The grenade will then explode 10 seconds later. Jack didn’t want the grenades anywhere near him till I added this safety mechanic to them instead of the normal basic pin.

 

All of the weapons I create, and give to SG-1 now have improved biometrics and I also added the hidden ability of them not being able to be used directly against me.

 

The other big thing I created was some advanced personal shield emitters, and regular emitters. For the personal emitter, it was like the Atlantis one, but not nearly as powerful or versatile. It still had the major problem, since it was based on Goa’uld tech, of letting low kinetic forces through. And it was numerical pin activated and coded to each member of my team instead of with the mind like the Atlantean one. It was powered by Morphium, naturally, but did not have an infinite duration. But it might as well have for humans, really. It could last while under fire by a fleet of a hundred Goa’uld Motherships for several hundred thousand years. Millions of years when not taking damage.

 

I have just finished making these personal ones, and will be taking them to my team later today.

 

The large shield emitters I finished two weeks ago. And when I absorbed one of each, I only got something out of the large emitter.

 

[Energy Shield]

 Project an energy shield around your person or anyone within 300 metres. A shield is permanently projected a nanometre away from your skin but may project a shield to cover 1km in a full circle. Base energy drain is 1 ZPM. Able to block the impact of a star going supernova at a drain of 8 ZPM’s. Upgrade the technology to increase the efficacy and to add features to the shield.

 

Notice!

Due to the type of shield projected, some objects may get through, regardless of the amount of power being supplied. Can not block low kinetic forces or objects.

 

I am my own emitter now. Helpful if I don’t want a giant ass fucking dome of a shield. Having a permanent shield around me is also nice. The extra drain on my generator doesn’t matter, so it’s all good in my books. I don’t glow like when I shield in a dome, or when I shield other people, but I do leave an extremely faint pink after image behind any of my movements. You have to be REALLY looking to see it though, and it doesn’t light up the environment, so I don’t lose out on any stealth. Not that it normally matters since I can phase shift now.

 

The best part, to me at least, is that my team will also leave this super subtle pink after image like I do when they have their PSE’s (Personal shield emitters) on and activated.

 

I messed with the idea of trying to develop phase shifting, but I had no idea where to start. I don’t understand the scan of the necklace since I have no context for anything. That didn’t stop me from experimenting with my ability. If I supply just half the power of a ZPM, I can phase through everything I have tried, but Morphium. Even at a full 10 charge, I can’t phase through the metal. I have no idea if it’s because I am also Morphium or if it’s because Morphium just naturally defends against such things.

 

And unlike the necklace, I don’t project an aura that phases out whatever is around it. I myself phase, so I can’t bring anything with me. I can fully interact with everything like normal though if I don’t supply any extra energy. Ghost assassin GET!

 

It kind of feels like I didn’t do much for 6 months of time, but honestly? Those Singularity grenades where a fucking BITCH to make. But so worth it.

 

‘Anyway, I should check up on the SGC. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve left my base, and no-one has reached out so I assume everything is fine.’

 

With that thought, I grabbed the four PSE’s and a case full of S-Nade’s (Jack's name) and made my way to the rings. Flash of light, and a few minutes later I was in the base.

 

‘I really need to ask the General if I can install my second rings into the Gate room or something.’

 

While making my way to the elevator, I see Jack waiting for it.

 

Nova: “Greetings: Hello Jack. How have you been?”

 

Turning around, Jack smiles at me and says, “Nova! How’s my favourite Destroyer of worlds?”

 

Shaking my head, I hand him the PSE that is keyed to his DNA.

 

Nova: “Smug: I am doing good. I made a huge breakthrough. That is a personal shield emitter, or PSE. I made one for every member of our team. This one is keyed to you, and ONLY you via DNA and other things. When you activate it, and go to shut it down, a keypad will appear, and ask for a pin. This pin is needed to turn the PSE off/on. Please set one now while we wait.”

 

Jack: “Whoa. That’s awesome, Nova. Sure, how long can the pin be?”

 

Nova: “Reply: As long as you want.”

 

Jack nodded, then set the PSE on his right wrist, and entered in a 28 pin. I was honestly impressed with the length, thought he’d go with four. When he was done, there was a soft hum, and he flashed my classic colours of Pink with a purple hue. He waved his hands around and looked closely to see the soft pink afterimage.

 

Jack: “Now this is cool, Nova. How long can this last? And I love how it looks like a watch. I can use this in public and not worry.”

 

Nova: “Smug: For a human like you Jack? You can never take it off, and it will not run out.”

 

Jack: “Awesome. Thank you Nova! What exactly can this protect against?”

 

Nova: “Pride: It is rated 1000x stronger than the Goa’uld mothership shields. As I said Jack, you will grow old and die before that shield will collapse because it lost energy or is overwhelmed from any of the weapons I have seen. It has the same weakness as the Goa’uld ships though. Low kinetic attacks/movement will pass through the shield no problem.”

 

Nova: “Query: By the way, where are we going?”

 

Jack: “Ah! Right, the General summoned me and said there was an emergency in the medbay. But he didn’t sound stressed or worried, just confused? Yea, let’s go with confused.”

 

Nodding my head, we get on the elevator and head down to the floor with the medbay on it. Few minutes later, we walk into the medbay seeing the General standing next to a Sam with longer hair in a bed.

 

Jack: “So, what’s the big emer–”

 

He just stares at her for a few seconds.

 

Jack: “Whoa! What happened to you?”

 

He was trying to hold back a bit of a snicker, I could tell.

 

Sam?: “Jack…”

 

Jack: “Jack?”

 

Sam?: “It’s me. It’s Sam!”

 

He steps forward, and gives her a “you feeling okay” kind of look.

 

Jack: “Uhhh… Yeeeaahhh?”

 

Nova: “Amused: She is indeed Sam, Jack. But she is not our Sam. I am detecting the same discrepancies I did back when Daniel and I went to another Universe. She lacks several of the key markers in her blood our Sam does. Most noticeably, she was never a host to a Goa’uld, and lacks that protein marker. She is also nearly 7 months younger than our Sam.”

 

Sam?: “Wha.. who? What? Are you? No nevermind that for now. I never expected this variation, you’re alive.”

 

I just turned towards the General. But before he could speak up a dead man, or who should have been dead joined us.

 

???: “Don’t feel so bad colonel. Everyone keeps telling me the same thing.”

 

Jack looks over, and is confused at who he is seeing.

 

Jack: “Kawalsky?”

 

Nova: “Statement: I am not much help here. I have his old records, but Earth's files are not as comprehensive as the files I keep on SG-1. But I assume since he is meant to be dead, he showed up with Sam 3.0”

 

Hammond: “Correct Nova. I assume he is the same in nearly every way, Doctor?”

 

Fraiser: “That is correct General.”

 

Jack: “So another, another Universe huh?”

 

Nova: “Amused: Don’t think about it too hard Jack. You are burning up.”

 

Jack: “Har har, very funny Nova.”

 

Nova: “Query: Are you having the mirror brought here General, just in case we get any more travellers?”

 

Hammond: “That is correct, Nova. Under heavy guard.”

 

Kawalsky: “Okay, I can’t hold it in anymore. Who is the little girl with fox ears and tails? And why is she dressed like a Gothic Lolita?”

 

Jack: “One: That is Nova. She is a Synthetic life form. And two: How and why do you know the term and meaning of ‘Gothic Lolita’?”

 

Kawalsky: “What? I’m hip, keep up with what the young people are up to these days.”

 

Jack: “Right…”

 

(A/N: She is 3, because this is the third Sam Nova has encountered.)

 

Sam3: “Synthetic? Like a rob-”

 

Jack and Hammond: “Stop!”

 

Both turn to me worried, and see the red tint already fading. They let both let out a stressful sigh.

 

Jack: “She is an Automaton. Do NOT, NEVER, EVER, say what you were about to say. It is highly offensive to her, and she responds VERY negatively to it.”

 

Sam3: “Right, I am sorry Nova.”

 

I just nod.

 

Nova: “Query: So what brings you two here? I also assume you brought the device that controls the mirror to prevent anyone from following you if you left in a hurry?”

 

Kawalsky: “Uh.. yeah. Yeah. The Goa’uld just took over the world, Colonel.”

 

Nova: “Confusion: Again huh. But took over? Not glass?”

 

Sam3: “Glass?”

 

Jack: “She means destroy. In the universe she and Daniel went too, the Goa’uld were glassing the planet, killing 99% of the population by the time they gated everyone out.”

 

Kawalsky: “Ouch.”

 

Jack: “Yea…”

 

Hammond: “Anyway, you two take some time to rest up. We’ve got a meeting to attend for a while.”

 

Sam3 and Kawalsky nodded their heads as we left the medbay and made our way to the mission briefing room.

Sometime later, the entire team and the General were sitting in the meeting room, finishing up the tape they had of the interview of Sam3.

 

Sam: “Even if this is the second time I’ve seen something like this, it’s still weird.”

 

Nova: “Observation: It seems you like your hair long when not in the military Sam. This is the second confirmed case.”

 

Jack: “Hah, she’s right Carter.”

 

Sam just shakes her head.

 

Hammond: “So, we got two visitors from an alternate universe, in the same manner Daniel and Nova experienced a year ago.”

 

Nova: “Inform: She is also not the same Dr. Carter we encountered. The main factor being that she isn’t dead.”

 

Daniel: “So another universe than what we visited.”

 

I give him a nod.

 

Hammond: “Anyway, they have asked to be debriefed. I would like you all to participate.”

 

We all gave him a nod, and he asked an airman to let them in. But as soon as Kawalsky enters the room, and see’s Teal’c he reacts badly.

 

Kawalsky: “What the hell is he doing here?!”

 

He steps forward rather aggressively and starts to make his way towards Teal’c. I blur in front of him, floating glowing red and grab his neck rather snugly with my right hand. Not enough to hurt, but enough for him to understand the situation he is in.

 

Nova: “Threaten: You are making a poor life choice right now Organic. Stand down before this gets fatal for you.”

 

Kawalsky and Sam3 are absolutely pale at me just appearing out of nowhere, and grabbing him.

 

Daniel: “That’s Teal’c, he is a part of SG-1. A member of this team.”

 

Hammond: “Nova, I think he’s calmed down enough, please release him.”

 

Nova: “Compliance: Aright, General.”

 

With that, I let him go, and blur back to my seat sitting down like nothing happened.

 

Kawalsky is still standing there frozen and half whispers, “What the shit was that.”

 

Jack: “Yea. Nova reacts badly to threats. Or, maybe I should say she reacts positively? Anyway, just take a chill pill Kawalsky.”

 

Kawalsky: “Right, noted. General, may I be seated? Sorry for that.”

 

Hammond: “Sure, please sit you two.”

 

As Kawalsky goes to sit down, the two Sam’s look at each other and nod.

 

Sam3: Nice… hair.”

 

Sam: “Uh. Airforce.”

 

Sam3: “I can’t imagine going into the military.”

 

As Sam3 made her way to her seat next to Jack, Sam responded with, “Wow! I can’t imagine not.”

 

As they started speaking about the old mission Daniel and I went to and other things I started watching some cat video’s online. I couldn’t bring myself to care enough to pay attention.

 

Soon enough everyone started to stand up. I quickly played the recording of the meeting I was taking in the background to instantly catch up. The gist was they wanted to stay, and the General had to get permission. Or something along those lines.

 

Two days later, all of us plus Kawalsky were back in the medbay, with Sam3 back on the bed. I was the last to enter, and taking a scan of Sam3 immediately revealed what was wrong.

 

Nova: “Fascinating: She is suffering from entropic cascade failure on a cellular level.”

 

Kawalsky: “What now?”

 

Suddenly, Sam3 tensed up and phantom images of her face appeared out of her face, screaming.

 

Everyone looked on in worry as this went on for a few seconds before she settled back down a bit.

 

Sam3: “I thought this would take years to happen, not days!”

 

Sam: “A side effect of travelling through the mirror?”

 

Sam3 nodded, but this caused Kawalsky to frown and ask, “Then why don’t I have it.”

 

Nova: “Inform: The you of this universe is dead, no longer generating entropy. There are two Sam’s, both generating entropy in the same universe. It’s like a bug in the programming of the universe, and it is trying to erase the extra.”

 

Fraiser: “Then how do I treat this?”

 

Sam3: “You can’t!”

 

Sam: “The more time passes, the worse it’ll get.”

 

Sam3: “So I am going to die here…”

 

Jack: “You’re not going to die.”

 

Sam: “Actually, Sir.”

 

Jack: “Carter.”

 

Sam: “The only way she will survive is if we send her back.”

 

Nova: “Excitement: That works for me. I could get my second kill on Apophis. Three more unique kills, and I’ll get a free Ha’tak. Besides, killing Apophis is always a fun time, right Teal’c?”

 

Jack tried to stifle his snort while Teal’c said, “Indeed. It would be most satisfying.”

 

Nova: “Excitement: We can share this kill. I’ll stun em, and you finish him off? Sounds fair?”

 

Teal’c: “Thank you, Nova. I would very much like that.”

 

Kawalsky: “Is she okay in the head, Colonel?”

 

Jack: “Oh, don’t mind her Kawalsky. She’s got more than enough power to back up her playful attitude towards the situation. General?”

 

Hammond: “I am okay with it. But are you going to clear the planet Nova?”

 

Nova: “Decline: No. We can use the gate address that Jack did, and contact their version of Asgards. And see if they would be willing to help them. I can provide the power needed to dial the gate. We just need the program used.”

 

Sam3: “Asgard?”

 

Jack: “Powerful little grey aliens that are the enemy to the Goa’uld.”

 

Kawalsky: “I like them already.”

 

Hammond: “Okay, suit up and be ready in an hour everyone. After this mission is done, I want that mirror destroyed. There are too many unknowns that could come through it.”

 

Nova: “Greed: Oh, may I absorb it then General?”

 

Kawalsky: “Absorb?”

 

Jack just shakes his head at Kawalsky.

 

Hammond: “Ah, right. Yes, that is fine Nova.”

 

Nova: “Excitement: Awesome.”

Walking into the room where the mirror is, I see Daniel and Kawalsky all set to go, using the remote to try and find Kawalsky’s home universe. Minutes later the rest of the team and Sam3 join us. My team, SG-1, are all using the new PSE’s. Kawalsky asked for one for himself and Sam3, but I gave him a bullshit response saying it wouldn’t be possible to build one in time. No way in shit am I giving them Morphium items.

 

Soon, Daniel finds the right universe, and we prepare to leave. I cross over first, and quickly close the door to the store room we are in, so when the patrol that I sense comes, we don’t have to shut down the mirror.

 

I am quickly followed by Teal’c and the rest. Sam decided to stay behind incase of the Entropic failure would activate faster for some reason. Teal’c came through because he thinks there is a high chance we will have to kill his double here.

 

Jack and Kawalsky leave shortly to try and lure Teal’c3 back to our current position. About 10 minutes later, we can see the two sprinting back towards the door motioning us to hide. A few steps behind Teal’c3 enters the room after the two.

 

Teal’c aims his improved staff weapon at Teal’c3 who looks completely taken aback by what he is seeing.

 

Teal’c: “Renounce Apophis as a false god, and aid us in the deliverance of this world and I will spare you.”

 

Teal’c3: “Shol’va!”

 

Teal’c then blasts him in the chest, but the plasma bolt rips through, and impacts the wall behind.

 

Or would have, if I had not caught it and had it fizzle out in my hand. Don’t need the extra sound right now.

 

Nova: “Amused: Forgot to lower the output so it doesn’t rip him a new hole?”

 

Teal’c: Yes, I am sorry.”

 

I just shake my head and look down at the dead Teal’c3.

 

Jack and Daniel rush over, and look at the dead double. Daniel is more surprised than anything really.

 

Jack: “I thought the plan was to Zat him?”

 

Teal’c: “As I said O’Neill, our universe is the only one of consequence.”

 

Nova: “Query: Do you still want to kill Apophis by your own hand Teal’c?”

 

He gives me a nod, which I return.

 

Nova: “Inform: I can sense a Kara kesh in the gate observation room. So I bet he is there. Let’s go. The others can follow us after you kill him. I’ll handle the guards. I am going to phase though, so it’ll look like you are alone, okay?”

 

Teal’c gave me a nod as he headed to the gate observation room, and I followed him out of phase. As we entered the room, Apophis was torturing this version of General Hammond.

 

Apophis: “What is the address to the planet your leaders have fled to. The place you call beta site?”

 

Since he didn’t answer, he was shocked with their pain stick. I’ve not picked up one of those yet. I could use that. Walking up to the Jaffa with the pain stick, I rip it out of his hands, and quickly absorb it.

 

[Pain Energy Discharge]

Discharge energy like the Goa'uld Pain Stick. This energy will immobilise nearly anything organic, regardless of their pain tolerance with extreme amounts of pain.

 

And then I crushed the four Jaffa with enough gravity to make them nothing but a puddle of blood.

 

Just as Apophis was shouting in surprise I tore off his left arm, the one with the Kara kesh. Then made him float softly over to Teal’c.

 

Returning to phase, I sent a single to Jack, and looked at Teal’c.

 

Nova: “Amusement: Enjoy your gift Teal’c. Don’t know how long it’ll be before you can have another one.”

 

Teal’c smiled cruelly and nodded his head.

 

Teal’c: “I will take great pleasure in your death, False god Apophis.”

 

Apophis: “Teal’c?! What is the meaning of this?!”

 

Teal’c: “Enough words, DIE!”

 

He then simply snapped Apophis’ neck, took out his Zat, and shot him three times. Removing the system lord from existence. Making it impossible for him to be brought back.

 

Teal’c: “While he was an imitation, that was still gratifying. Thank you Nova.”

 

Giving him a thumbs up, I turned back to the General3, who was just watching the whole thing with interest, and confusion.

 

Hammond3: “Who are you? I recognise the Jaffa…”

 

Just then, the other part of our little team appeared, and Sam3 said, “They are from another universe, Sir. They are here to help.”

 

Hammond3: “I’ll say. So the mirror worked then? Should have tried it a long time ago.”

 

As she started to release him from his shackles, I used my [Healing Light] on him, bringing him back to 100%.

 

Hammond3: “Wow, thank you uh.. Nova was it? I feel a lot better.”

 

Nova: “Reply: You are welcome General. They are landing a ship on top of the mountain again.”

 

Hammond3: “Again?”

 

Jack: “Don’t worry about it, Sir. Long story.”

 

It didn’t take them long to set up the computer with the dialling program.

 

Nova: “Statement: Alright, I will go down to the gate, and add power. You’ll know when I start. When you see it, start dialling. Sam3, come with me and be ready to go through the portal when it opens.”

 

Sam3: “Alrighty.”

 

Walking down towards the gate, I cover Sam3, Kawalsky, and the General3 in a shield, causing them to glow pink with a nice purple hue on the edges.

 

Nova: “Inform: My shields will be able to protect you from anything the Goa'uld throw at you, except for things they may literally throw. So have no fear, and kill any who are attracted to the gate sound.”

 

Nodding their heads to me, I lose sight of them as I turn the corner and continue on to the gate room. Reaching the room a few seconds later, I enter and crush the Jaffa that just entered on the opposite side door.

 

Nova: “Complaint: Like cockroaches. And they wonder why I blew up a planet instead of dealing with them all myself…”

 

Sam3: “You what?!”

 

Shaking my head, I ignored her, and floated up to the right side of the gate, and placed a hand on the gate while I faced towards the observation room so I could see the entry doors. Suddenly the gate is lit up with pink and purple lightning running all around it. It soon starts dialling. A minute later the final glyph is locked in, and the portal opens.

 

I nod towards the gate to tell her to get a move on, and thankfully she listened and rushes through the gate. The portal soon closes after. I release my hold on the gate and float towards Jack and the others. I phase, and add energy so I can pass through the class, and then un-phase and appear floating next to Jack.

 

Nova: “Boredom: And now we wait.”

 

Kawalsky: “You can move faster than we can see, you can float, you can turn invisible, and power a gate… what can’t you do?”

 

Nova: “Statement: I can do a lot, while not being able to do as much as I’d like.”

 

Kawalsky: “Yea, I can understand that feeling.”

 

Nova: “Warning: There are tens of Jaffa heading to our position. And I detected what I assume to be an Asgard ship entering Earth's atmosphere. I assume the Jaffa are wanting to use the gate. It is such a shame they will not get the chance.”

 

Teal’c: “Indeed.”

 

Nova: “Quip: You take the right side, I shall take the left. It’s time to play.”

 

My team just shook their heads at my words, and focused on their section. I didn’t bother waiting for the Jaffa to come to me. I wanted to let loose, and have a bit of fun with some murder. Walking down the steps back to the hallway that leads to the gate room or further into the complex, I can see a flood of Jaffa entering the hallway.

 

Nova: “Greetings: Hello everyone.”

 

Seeing someone in their way and only thinking I am a little girl, the first several Jaffa open fire on me while a few rush past. But they all stop when the staff blasts do nothing to me.

 

Nova: “Threaten: I have been informed that your Gods, the Goa’uld, and thus consequently yourselves, fear the Asgard the most. Let me correct that line of thinking.”

 

I raise my right hand and point at them, and use [Gravity Collapse] for the first time in battle.

 

In the middle of the front five Jaffa a single singularity the size of an atom formed and closed in a half a second. But in that half of second these Jaffa experienced the most painful death as they were stretched like spaghetti from the side. Their bodies implode from the gravity.

 

There was no sound. One second they were there, the next second it looked like they were sucked into a tiny hole and vanished. And that is exactly what happened. It seems the singularities of my grenades and ability lead somewhere. As no matter is left behind. Truly, a horrifying weapon and ability.

 

But sadly, before I could do anything else, the Asgard had already started taking all the Jaffa on Earth. The ones in front of me already vanished via the Asgard beam. With a disappointed shrug, I turn back around and head back to the gate observation room where Sam3 is already back talking to everyone.

 

Jack turned to me as I entered the room, and gave me a giant smile.

 

Jack: “Ah, Nova! These new PSE’s you gave us are amazing! Worked like a charm!”

 

Nova: “Glee: I am glad you enjoy my invention Jack. Should make our adventures in the universe easier.”

 

Teal’c: “Indeed. I took several staff blasts and felt nothing. Thank you.”

 

Kawalsky: “Yea, and thank you for shielding the General and I, kid. We also ended up taking a few shots, but like Teal’c here said, felt nothing.”

 

I gave them a nod, and stopped shielding them. I looked at Jack and asked if I could return to our universe and just wait for the debrief.

 

Jack: “Yea, that’s fine Nova. We’ll be there soon enough.”

 

I wave goodbye to Kawalsky and friends as I leave back to the store room with the mirror in it.

 

‘This was a good mission. I got a pain stick, and I got to test my [Gravity collapse] ability on living subjects. Man, that looked painful. And seeing Apophis die is always a fun time. Oh well, fun time is over, and now it's time for another boring meeting… ugh.’

 

And chappy 11 is in~. I still can't believe they call it a fucking "Pain Stick" or "Fire Rod." haha. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed~.

80