Chapter 13 – Goblin Village 1
481 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aside from her condensed breaths, what Morgan saw in her eyes was a small village with many tiny shacks in it. She was running for almost 20 minutes straight without rest, but she felt extraordinarily refreshed. Maybe it was due to her being high-spirited, or perhaps she was just happy since it was the first time she ever went that far without anything to worry. Morgan also didn’t know the exact reason. The only thing that kept flashing up in her mind was the way to infiltrate the village while killing the residents one by one, as they weren’t humans but goblins.

Well, well, well. Look what I found here…

The village was around 400 square meters and it was surrounded by walls made of thick branches that were sharpened on the tips and tied with mashed three barks. It was quite easy to see that the goblins somehow knew how to at least defend themselves from the danger of other monsters or invaders. They even built a pair of wooden towers acting as scout towers. A pair of goblins holding on wooden bows were seen on the top of each tower.

Seriously… Why do I feel like infiltrating a human village? They’re this intelligent?

Morgan heaved a sigh as she tried to cease that thought. She realized if she thought of them that way, she would be somewhat merciful to them and it could hinder her own growth for good. She then began to count the goblins that were visible outside the shacks.

4 on the towers, 8 at the gate, around 30ish walking around and distributing… food? And the rest are just dawdling around… At least a hundred, huh? It’d be troublesome if I got cornered by that many… What do I do?

Morgan looked around to search for something she could use to hunt the goblins without alarming the others. She decided to go around on the outside of the entire village by sneaking and crouching from time to time while a certain thought flashed up in her mind as she was sneaking around.

These little creatures are smart enough to build a village this close to the city? What the heck are the city guards and adventurers doing?

With a mixed feeling, Morgan continued on her way. Suddenly, Cthylla, who had been silent the whole time, opened her mouth.

[It looks like that for you, huh? For me, you should be grateful.]

Irritated by the fact that her argument was challenged by Cthylla, Morgan frowned and started to whisper.

“Why should I? They didn’t even do their jobs properly.”

Morgan kept disguising herself behind the bushes as she countered Cthylla’s argument by stating the fact in front of her eyes.

[Maybe you’re right. But why not try to think outside the box sometimes?]

“... What do you mean by outside the box?”

[Isn’t it thanks to their negligence that you’re here hunting for the goblins? You’re getting stronger more quickly that way, aren’t you?]

“Y-You…”

[Eh? Did I say something wrong?]

“N-No… That’s just…”

Morgan gulped her saliva and droplets of cold sweat ran down her cheeks.

“I never thought you’re this reliable…”

[... Haaaaaah!?]

That was the first time ever Morgan felt that Cthylla was somehow thinking everything through. In Morgan’s head, Cthylla was more like a chaotic, childish, and whimsical being who had an arguably weird godly power. Slowly, her judgment of Cthylla began to change, in a direction she never wanted to.

[Wait! Is that how you’ve been thinking of me!?]

Cthylla’s voice rang loudly inside Morgan’s head. It was so crystal clear that Cthylla was mad. As a result, Morgan only turned her head to her right, trying to avoid Cthylla’s barrage of questions.

♦ ♦ ♦

A few minutes already passed after Morgan received unholy sermons from Cthylla. Morgan’s face looked really tired, and with pursed lips, she grumbled in a soft tone.

“You didn’t have to be that mad…”

[What? Want me to drill another sermon into your head again?]

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

[Hmph!]

Cthylla let out her usual snort before continuing to speak.

[So, what’s your plan now?]

“... I’m still thinking.”

Morgan crouched and leaned her back against the tree behind. She began to rummage through her brain in search of any useful information, whether it came from her previous life or the current one. As she was contemplating with her own thoughts, a seemingly random question distracted her concentration.

“Cthylla, do goblins only consist of males?”

[Hmm? Yeah, that should be the general knowledge of goblins. Why?]

“I’m wondering how they reproduce then…”

[It’s simple.]

“Huh?”

With a confused look in her face, Morgan let out a stupid sound from her mouth. Cthylla, on the other hand, was quite enthusiastic.

[Have you ever heard of a certain Amazonian tribe that only consists of women in your previous world?]

“Uh-huh… What about it?”

[How do you think they reproduce?]

Again, Morgan tried to remember the knowledge from her previous life.

“... They kidnapped men from other tribes and impregnated themselves using those men?”

[Ping pong! Correct! That kind of custom also applies to goblins.]

“I see…”

Morgan frowned her eyebrows while her mind began to wander. She imagined if she was captured and forcibly made into a child-making machine without the ability to retaliate and it sent chills down her spine.

“Fuck… Why do I imagine that? Haaaah…”

She took a deep breath.

“No need to think anything unnecessary.”

Morgan regained her calm in no time and placed her hand on her chin. Looking at a girl around her age sitting cross-legged directly on the freezing ground seemed unreal. She didn’t even bother to think about her short pants getting dirty at all. Once she entered her focused state, nothing would be able to stop her. Cthylla, on the other hand, really knew that well and had no intention of letting Morgan drown in her own thoughts peacefully.

[Say, why don’t you just go and charge head on?]

“... Are you seriously asking me that? After all that explanation?”

Morgan heaved a sigh and scratched the back of her head.

“You see, 1 goblin is easy to deal with. But how about a hundred of them? I don’t even bring any weapon since you suggested it. And don’t you see how intelligent they are? They even built a fricking stronghold made of logs and timbers!”

Morgan unconsciously raised her voice. And once she realized it, it was too late.

“Kiiieeeeeeeeekkk!!”

One of the goblin archers let out a shrill shriek and it alarmed the whole flock. Fortunately, the goblins didn’t seem to clearly know her whereabouts, as they started rustling and came out from the gate with clubs in their hands. Morgan saw that and quickly removed her presence by hiding behind a tree. She even made sure to stabilize her breathing.

[Hahaha! Now they’ve been aware of you. What will you do?]

“Shut up! Whose fault do you think it is?”

Morgan grunted in a really soft voice, almost as if she was whispering. A lot of possibilities were going on inside her head, starting from what would happen if she was captured and other worse possibilities. Suddenly, in the middle of those fearful imaginations, a wicked thought came out in her mind. She grinned and took off her footwear.

“I don’t know if this will work but might as well try it…”

She also quickly removed her shirt and pants. Once she was done, she could feel the coldness directly with her skin, but she couldn’t care less. Her plans took priority.

[... Are you thinking what I’m thinking?]

Morgan responded to that question with a disturbing smirk.

[... Ha… Hahaha… Ahahaha… Hahahahaha! Morgan! You’re the best! Come on! Proceed with your plans!]

Cthylla excitedly uttered, while Morgan continued to take off her bra and panties. She went fully naked and gathered her clothes together. She then hid her clothes in a bush and began to sneak around the log walls. Not long after, she found a hole big enough for her to fit her body in and without second thought, she shoved her body into the hole.

Good. Thanks to my carelessness they got distracted.

Morgan then looked around and entered the nearest shack from her location. The shack was considerably dark and stuffy, with a bunch of logs scattered here and there. But what caught Morgan’s attention was not how dirty the shack’s inside was. There was something more disturbing in front of her, and she could only grin and heave a heavy sigh.

“Haaaah… As I thought…”

There, she found a group of naked young women with bumps in their lower part of their stomach. It was really easy to know that every one of them was pregnant and judging by their state, they were the child-making machines Morgan had imagined herself before. It was a sight that was really hard to look at, at least for normal humans.

I wonder why I could feel nothing after seeing thisIs this because I’m no longer human? Meh, whatever

Their bodies were sticky with mud and dirt, along with the fishy smell coming from their respective crotches. The young women were mostly humans, except for one. The one that was different from the rest was a seemingly young adult with a slender figure, blonde hair, breasts that were on the smaller side, and the most distinguished parts of her, her pointy ears and elegant facial features.

Is that an elf? First time seeing it

Their hands were tied together, while they smelled putrid and rancid. One of them, coincidentally, the elf, opened her eyes and what Morgan saw was dead-fish-like eyes of someone who already lost all hopes.

“P…se…ll…e…”

The elf uttered unrecognizable words and Morgan couldn’t hear her clearly, so Morgan approached her and whispered in a cold tone.

“What? Did you say something?”

Morgan waited for a few seconds before the elf girl looked at Morgan’s eyes directly and opened her mouth again.

“Please… kill me…”

Hearing the elf’s words, Morgan’s eyes flinched as a result.

Tsk. I’m more than happy to kill her right here, right now but then my plans will go to ruin… What a waste

Morgan gulped her saliva and licked her chapped lips.

No, no, no, no. I should contain my excitement… Hihihi...

Lost in her own appetite, Morgan giggled in her head while drooling a little bit.

The goblin’s head tasted like shit, but I wonder about the elf… Will she taste the same? As for the other women…

Morgan looked at the women in front of her in a dirty and nasty way, revealing an eerie grin and expression that a girl should never make.

Guess there’s only a way to know that, isn’t it?

Morgan covered her face with both palms as she started salivating like crazy. Her sight was fixated on one of the women who had posture and skin color similar to her in the right most of the group.

“Shall we begin the feast?”

16