CHP.1 Departure
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

On the shore of a vast jungle continent in the east, a man is about to set foot into a much bigger world. Armed with a small raft and the clothes on his back, he hopes to set forth into the world outside his isolated home. But do not fear, for he has a certain magic that will save him in the form of an ocarina clad in silver coloring. But he also has been imparted with a lesson, one that shall always guide him to a new and greater tomorrow. 

|Mysterious Young Man|

“Ok just remember what gramps said, 

“No matter what waves may come your way, no matter how strong your adversaries might be, if the darkness you face is predetermined by fate itself, keep on the right path, and you shall always find your way to the right place.”

“Now let’s go,

TO THIS NEW EXCITING WORLD.”

|Scene Change To A Ship Traveling Along The Sea suffering from harsh storm, Just days after the initial declaration from the mysterious boy.|

|Captain|

(Stressed/Angry Tone)

“Everyone, secure the mast, keep barreling out the water, merchants get off your lazy arses and help me pull this sail down or we will all die.”

|Merchant Leader|

(Haughty Tone)

“That is not our job captain, this is your ship we are just your high paying passengers, now be good and fix your own problems. Our job is to wait until we get to port.”

|Captain|

Oh come on, these fat, Ill Bred, money guzzlers!!

Don’t they understand that if the ship goes down, we all do, we have innocent passengers just trying to live down there below deck. 

WOMAN

CHILDREN

DOES HE NOT CARE IF THEY DIE AT ALL. 

Fuck.

Damn it, this is not the time to be pissed at some fish eyed mongrel, I have to save my ship.

|Merchant Leader|

After seeing that old decrepit sea dog grumble his way over to another part of the already creaking ship, I begin to look and call out for my cargo protector.

“LAW!!!

LAAW!!

Where are you, get over this moment, boy.”

After calling out to him, I see a figure walking towards me, having just left a group of now struggling sailors to unfurl the sail. As he stood in front of me, still drenched from the downpour, he began to kneel in front of me.

“Go check on the cargo downstairs, and make sure it is still safe, every single piece of merchandise I see destroyed, I cut from your pay and got it.”

|Law|

“But, I am needed here, they can’t hold it down on their own.”

|Merchant Leader|

 

“You know your orders.”

He then nods amd goes to the cellar downstairs.

|Law|


Having to live with that fat tub of vessel for a whole month haddock been hell, he never a helps around the ship, he always complains, and he makes me bathe his horrid ass.

Oh, just thinking of it sends a chill down my spine. But, as I look at the lamp strapped to my side, I know it will be all worth it.

As I Chet down to the cellar, I pull at its cog with all my strength, and it finally budges. 

Seeing that all of our produce is intact, I close the door and begin to head back up and tell the boss on the cargo’s state.

|Narrator|

However unbeknownst to everyone in the ship, a certain boy with a horn on his forehead would sneak his way to the vault. 

As he arrives he looks around at the feast in front of him and begins to drool at the thought of what he shall dine in tonight.

Chapter End

Hey y’all, this is a test run for me writing my actual book.
  • Should I explain the power system first Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or the world the people live in and hits history. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Aug 21, 2022 06:43 PM.
0