Chapter 11 – Pleasure in Pain
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I-I’m sorry. Shiro. I sh-shouldn’t be… Wh-wh-WHY WAS IT ME!?” Ena was carrying the unconscious girl in a black nightgown’s body over her right shoulder. “I-I didn’t… Th-that asshole… W-w WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!!? `sniff` `sniff`” Shiro had awoken at this point but was pretending to still be unconscious to see if Ena talking to herself would reveal any information about the current situation that she was in.

 

*I’m glad she can be an idiot sometimes or this bag would be suffocating me…* The plastic bag was still over Shiro’s head but Ena had only been successful at knocking out Shiro due to her accidentally choking her instead of actually suffocating. The plastic bag was way too big, about the size of a shopping bag so it had no affect on Shiro’s breathing capability at all. 

 

*So Ena is most likely a NPC then… No, she is one, that’s how he was able to manipulate her so easily… Otherwise she would’ve gone to me or Kurono to seek help in all timelines… I wonder where he is…* 

 

The cicadas were still crying in the scorching hot weather, Shiro felt herself starting to sweat underneath the bag. *I hope we’re there soon…* 

 

Ena had been softly crying to herself, her head hurt too much to attempt talking to herself. There was no use in trying to talk to Ena, Robert had already made the NPC stuck with following his orders and Shiro had no idea how she was meant to override whatever this world's “programming” was or what Robert was capable of. 

 

“fuck…” Shiro felt a stab in her left shoulder, no doubt that Kurono had been stabbed in his. *He’s done something to change the timeline… He knows about the loops… For now I need to assess his actions and gain information… Where is she taking me though..?” 

 

The basement lights were dull. Kurono was unconscious in a chair in the corner of the room. 

 

“Your little kitten should be here soon.”

 

At the beginning of the loop Robert had awoken in the dark next to the lake. “That fucking bitch didn’t give me time. What a waste of a loop.” He stood up gripping onto the tree so as to not fall over. “I should go get the timid one, she seems to work everytime.” He walked through the flower fields in the mountain, even early in the morning it was scorching hot. 

 

“Why do I still walk when I can control this space? Oh, right, gotta slowly torture the cat without anything to extreme. Or was that monster too extreme? Was it that or the suicides that let her remember?” He could see Ena’s house on the miraged horizon. “`sigh` Thank fuck.” 

 

`SMASH!!`

 

“W-What was that!?” Ena jumped at the sound of her door being kicked down as she was cooking pancakes. She walked over to the hallway where the door was located.

 

“Now listen here bitch.” A man pointed a pistol towards Ena’s head.

 

“W-Who a-are you?”

 

“Your friend. Right?”

 

“I-I don’t kno-” Ena froze as the man loaded the gun.

 

“You are my friend.”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Good. You’re going to help me with something.” He grabbed Ena’s phone out of her pocket and entered a number. “Now we can stay in contact. I’m Robert by the way. Don’t worry about telling me yours, I already know it. Ena.”

 

“H-How do you-?”

 

“That’s unnecessary at the moment.”

 

“W-What is it you w-want? M-Money?”

 

“You’re going to go and kidnap your friend Shiro and bring her to the address I text you.”

 

“Wh-what d-do you want with Sh-Shiro?”

 

“Oh, i-i I’M NOT GIVING YOU ANY INFORMATION FUCKING DUMBASS!!”

 

Ena shrank back in fear.

 

“I wouldn’t move if I were you. This gun is loaded after all.”

 

“I-I’m not going to.”

 

“HUUUH!? You know what actually, your body is pretty nice.”

 

“P-PERVERT!”

 

“If you don’t I might just have a piece of you.” Robert slightly lifted up Ena’s skirt with the gun. “I’ll give you 3 options. 1 - You die, 2 - I fuck you, and 3 - You kidnap Shiro. Hurry up now, the gun’s loaded and I’m hard. So unless you want something horrible to happen to you then say something.”

 

“H-How do I k-kidnap her?”

 

“Good girl. Just get a paper bag and put it over her head so she can’t breathe, wait until she passes out and carry her on your shoulder; make sure to loosen the bag a bit after knocking her out so she can breathe a little, I don’t want her dead.”

 

“W-why a-are you?”

“Didn’t I already tell you to shut the fuck up and listen to orders bitch?”

 

“S-sorry.”

 

“Right, now leave.”

 

“Y-yep…”

 

Ena fearfully walked through the door towards her destination.

 

“Why do I have to use that much energy on soulless entities? I’m not one to talk but threatening to rape her feels weird, I’d rather just kill her. Anyway I should get to the puppy before he wakes up.” Robert walked out a few minutes after Ena, once again walking through the scorching town.

 

“What the fuck is happening? What was that? Is she dead? A dream? No, I felt that stab but why did she also seem to be in pain?” Kurono had been freaking out since the beginning of the loop dashing back and forth in his bedroom talking to himself trying to figure out what had just happened. 

 

`knock` `knock`

 

“Oh god who the fuck was that? Please be Shiro. Please...” Kurono walked slowly through his living room towards his front door. He turned the lock and opened the door. “You.” He froze in fear.

 

“How’s the kitten’s good boy doing?” Robert looked at him with a sinister stare.

 

“I know you’re about to do something bad but at least tell me if what just happened was real.”

 

“Ask your kitty.” Robert slammed a bat that he had picked up from the school on his way into Kurono’s skull, knocking him out, Shiro just barely keeping her consciousness.

 

“I-I got her.” Ena walked through the basement door.

 

“You sure as hell took your time.”

 

“H-huh? W-Why is K-Kurono here? And R-Ren?”

 

“I need to give your friend some stimulus.”

 

“W-What do you m-mean?”

 

*So this is his game… I need to make sure he can’t get to Ena or Kurono if there’s a next loop…*

 

“Put her down on the chair. Now.”

 

“Y-Y-Y-Yes.” Ena slowly sat Shiro onto the wooden seat.

 

*I could try and escape now but he might kill me, Kurono, Ena or Ren if I try any sudden movements…*

 

Robert came over and tied Shiro’s hands behind the seat and then tied her torso to the chair.

 

*Good he seems to be terrible at properly kidnapping someone… Or he would have known this is a really easy situation to get out of…*

 

“Now let’s wake your friends up. Right, Ena?”

 

“H-Huh?” Robert forced a pistol into the terrified girl's hand.

 

“Don’t try anything now, I already have one loaded for if you try anything.” He pulled out another gun and pointed it at Ena. “Now shoot Kurono’s tail.”

 

“N-No”

 

“I told you bitch.”

 

“N-No I-I w-will.” There were tears in Ena’s eyes.

 

“Now pull the trigger, it’s already loaded.”

 

`Bang`

 

A bullet went straight into Kurono’s wolf tail.

 

“FUCK!!” Kurono and Shiro both screamed in pain as the bullet hit.

 

“Wakey, Wakey.” Robert removed both of the bags over their heads, revealing Ren in the middle of the basement, still with a bag over his head.

 

“Bastard.” Kurono looked at Robert with death in his eyes.

 

“Ena…”

 

“I-I d-didn’t w-want t-”

 

“Shut the fuck up, all of you!” Robert swiftly shut everyone up.

 

“What do you want with Ren…?”

 

“To show you and your puppy a little show. Everything has been rather boring so far but now that you have memories I can screw with you as much as I like. Not to mention that your boyfriend? Crush?”

 

Shiro had the same death stare towards Robert as Kurono.

 

“Well I guess you're not going to get flustered when your friend has just shot in your fucking stupid tail that randomly appeared, this world has some really stupid rules. And there’s another person here who was kidnapped.”

 

*I want to escape but I will be killed if I try now…*

 

“Now ladies and gentlemen; cats and dogs. Let's start the show!” Robert grabbed out a kitchen knife, putting the gun down next to him.

 

“Where am I?” Ren’s head was still trapped under a plastic bag.

 

“Just relax, Ren.” Robert slid the knife in his own hand, dripping blood onto Ren’s exposed feet. Robert slammed the knife onto Ren’s right big toe, cutting it clean off.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FU- WHAT THE F- `cough``cough` ow.” Tears came out of the bag over Ren’s head.

 

*So he plans to torture us by toturing someone else…*

 

He continued, cutting off each toe on Ren’s feet. Kurono and Shiro had no reaction. Before Shiro had broke down she managed to text Kurono an explanation of what she understood of the situation that they were currently in. 

 

*I’m glad he read that or he’d be freaking out… I have to tell him… But we should get out of here first.* Shiro looked over at the gun that was on the ground and then over to Ren and Robert. *I can’t do it yet, he’s not focused on Ren enough and the gun is near Ren’s feet so Robert would definitely see it if I tried anything… I should get ready though… Hopefully Kurono has realised and won’t try anything…* She looked over to see Kurono looking at the same things that she had been. *Thank god… This is why I love you…. Wait, try not to blush when you're in this situation…* She looked back over to see Robert pull a drill from his pockets. *If he can remember the loops then I can’t rule out any possibilities… He may have infinite weapons in there…*

 

“Why has he only screamed once?” Kurono asked in an attempt to distract Robert.

 

“Did you miss the part where I cut out his vocal chords?”

 

“I guess I did.”

 

“You are really fucking nonchalant about this. It’s kinda pissing me off. Anyway, time for the second act!” 

 

`Bizzt`

 

Robert held down the trigger of the drill and slowly put the tip into Ren’s ears 

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA!! I’ve missed showing people my work.”

 

“Sick bastard…” Shiro whispered under her breath just enough that Robert didn’t hear her. 

 

She curled her tail up to untie the arm restraints. 

 

Blood started spinning out of Ren’s ear that the drill was now fully in. Shiro took a deep breath in, slipped her body through the rope tied around her waist and pounced at the gun, shooting the restraints off Kurono and shot Robert in the neck.

 

As he fell down Robert grinned sinisterly. “Thank you for being so predictable.” His body then suddenly withered away.

 

Kurono and Shiro both looked on as Robert passed “What the…? Why hasn’t Ena…?”

 

“Shiro, we need to leave.” Kurono’s face was painted with fear.

0