Chapter Two: Clash Of The Divine Artifacts – Place to Call Home (2)
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 After the last little devil was gone I unsummon my sword and  Salomon pointed in a direction in front of me. “Master! Over there! It’s that rep guy. . . or whatever. The one you’re looking for!”  That spot that Salomon gestures to was illuminated by the sunset, where Shiro is huddled. 

 

  One after another, familiars continue to manifest from the Book in his hand. They squirm, writhe, and multiply around their master, as if building a defense. “Nngh. . . Ahhhh! I. . . killed. . . those people! It’s all. . . my fault. . . I. . . I’m a. . . No! It’s not true! I have to go back. . . But. . . where? There’s no place for me to go. . . Ahh. . . Ahhhh! What should I do? What should I. . .?”  Shiro was staring blankly ahead not paying attention to anything around him.  The expression on his face was filled with pain and sadness.

 

  “Shiro, listen to me please. You didn’t kill them. It wasn’t your fault!”  I tried to get closer to Shiro but the familiars around him grew aggressive whenever I got too close to him. Salomon was hiding behind me shaking.  “He’s gone off his rocker. He’s staring off into space and babbling like an idiot.” I ignore what Salomon was saying trying to figure out how to get through to Shiro.

 

  As I was thinking more of Shiro little demons kept on coming out of  his books slowly surrounding me and Shiro. “More demons! At this rate, we won’t be able to get anywhere near him.”  Salomon was panicking with tears forming in his eyes due to all the demons forming around us but I was too focused on Shiro.

 

  ‘No, no, no, no, no, no! It’s not. . . It’s not my fault! Nngh. . . Ah. . . Ahhhh! Somebody! Please! Tell me it’s not my fault!”  As Shiro shouts more demons keep appearing at a fast rate and I back away slowly whenever the demons get too close to me flinching at how tightly Salomon is holding onto me.

 

  “The demons won’t stop multiplying! Master, it’s time to get your summon on! The next battle is about to begin! They’re closing in from all sides! Good luck, Master!”  Salomon disappeared into my phone again leaving me alone. I quickly summoned my sword again which caused the demons surrounding me to screech! as they charge towards me.

I have a few more chapters coming after this one since they are pretty short so I am just getting them out of the way so I can focus on the big chapters. Hopefully it won't take forever since my hands are cramping up (ó﹏ò。). Well I hope everyone is okay and healthy! Bye for now~

1