80. The First Clone & the Capitol Visit
3.8k 16 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"[Clone]." The sacrifice was a human male. He had plenty of those, and it just so happened that there are so many bandits captured as part of the Kenarias riots that he didn't even had to look very far. 

His arm stabbed into the human male's heart, and the man began to transform.

[You may insert the following [class] into your clone. Each clone can have one main [class] and one secondary [class]. The Main class cannot be changed, but you may swap out the secondary class if you obtain other types of classes. Secondary classes cannot exceed the rank of the main class]

[Rank 3 Dark Healer] - Obtained from Aida's Corruption

[Rank 1 Dark Knight] - Obtained from Kiara's Corruption

[Rank 15 Demon] [Warning - This Class will appear demonic] - Base Ability as the Demon Lord.

Looking at it, it wasn't even a choice. He chose Rank 3 Healer as the main class and Rank 1 Knight as the secondary class. But this meant- if he corrupted more people, he could unlock more ranks. The man transformed into a handsome, young human with a big dick, and instantly, Edmund felt his mind and soul link to this new body. 

He was himself, and this was his new body. It was strange. 

"I'll call myself Ethan." Edmund said. "Just to be clear."

The human [dark healer- dark knight] Ethan smiled back at the demonic Edmund. "I'm Ethan, and you're Edmund." 

"Good." Edmund smiled, and their minds immediately set out to work. 

Ethan outfitted himself with some equipment, then sent Ethan, through a teleportation scroll, to Northengard. The goal was simple. Infiltrate the Hero Party!

Ethan had a limited range of the demon lord's powers, because he couldn't have the main demon lord class. But, as a dark healer, he had his own set of abilities. 

***

Edmund had an epiphany at the same moment as Ethan disappeared through the teleportation scroll. 

"What if the dark goddess relics were always together with the goddess relics." It wasn't added into the game, because it was not relevant, but if that is the case, he should immediately visit all the other goddess relic sites. 

"Beware. If my sisters see you, they will know. And then the hero will know."

Edmund paused. That made sense! If the Goddess Relics contained the goddesses' consciousness, just being around it would make the goddess aware of his actions! That meant the goddess would then take countermeasures to change the way things went. "That's a good point. The goddess must have sensed me when I was in Sodenterlend. If I appear in more places, it'll take stronger measures." 

He should therefore only obtain the dark goddess relics after the hero received them. But that meant he could never gain power faster. "Are there old temples? Perhaps there are fragments of my dark sisters in the old temples."

 "Old ruins-" 

It clicked. Dungeons! There were certain dungeons where there are old ruins. And the best set of records is in the capitol, where the ancient library was. 

"Looks like I'll have stuff to do in the Capitol." Edmund smirked. 

***

"A trip to the capital city?" Erenia and Aida both were stunned as he breached the news later that day to the women of his house. 

"Of course! I'm a Count, and lady Erenia is the head of the Kenarias Province. A trip to the capital is absolutely normal for nobility. Aida, will be our private doctor and healer for this trip! Naturally, to maintain our cover, we won't be sleeping together."

Both Aida and Erenia flushed. The thought of a trip together somehow brought up fantasies of a lewd nature, but reality came crashing down. "Ah- certainly." 

Aida curtseyed, accepting her orders. "When do we leave, Count?" 

"Now!" Count Edmund said. "We're going by portal!" 

Erenia inwardly lamented how expensive every portal was, but then again, the Count definitely could afford it. "-I need my dresses-"

"Aides, call Sienna here! Bring her latest designs and work for the ladies." 

Sienna, naturally, rushed to the room at his command. They waited for about two hours, but eventually she arrived with three assistants. Edmund's assistants. "Yes, Count Edmund! I've not been slacking off! I have new designs for you!"

Count Edmund stood and looked at the new dresses she made and frowned. "This could be better." 

Sienna made a set of long dresses for Lady Erenia, but she still couldn't stray far from the earlier, more conservative work she was used to. The cleavage was still not deep enough, the texture of the cloth not sufficiently transparency or racy. Edmund frowned. Sienna's workmanship was good, but clearly, she didn't know what he wanted. Sienna looked horrified.

"I've decided. Sienna, you're coming with us as well to the capitol."

"-me?"

"Yes. I'll tell you what I want-" Edmund glanced at Sienna's body, and realized he wanted to get inside her as well. 

Sienna gulped. Right now, Edmund was her boss, so she nodded. "Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

72