Album 3 Song 2 A Ghostly Wail
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“... And she died. Eyes open, bleeding out, clinging to her guitar case... she now haunts this park, singing and playing her guitar under the light of the street lamps. That’s why if you see an open guitar case with no one around you should drop a few coins in, otherwise she might mistake you for her killer and get you!”

The girl speaking jumped at her friend, grabbing her arm. Her friend shrieked and her scream quickly dissolved into giggles, “is that why there are always empty guitar cases in this park?”

“Yeah people set them out for her, sometimes cause they pity her, sometimes to appease her ghost...”

“The ghost is a boy,” a blonde boy, trailing a few feet behind his group of friends, spoke up to say.

The first girl rolled her eyes, “I’ve seen the police statements in the newspaper, it’s a girl.”

The boy shrugged, “the ghost is a boy.”

“Ugh!” the girl let out a frustrated noise and the fourth member of their group finally spoke, “come on, Meredith, you know better than to argue with Christian when it comes to ghost stories.”

“Whatever, “ Meredith rolled her eyes again and started walking.

Christian didn’t follow his friends at first, instead staring off into the distance.

Under a street lamp, a boy with black hair, ripped jeans, and a guitar case in front of him waved at Christian. Christian waved back.

Heyo if you have tumblr you should follow my writing tumblr (ejwbooks) because I'm trying to revive it. Also if you like my writing and have a few books to spare consider clicking my kofi link below, I recently murdered my laptop with a cup of tea and need a little help getting a new one

1