Happenings in a place four thousand away
388 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Vanishing Cabinet is a product released by the Leader of Sacred Twenty Eight - Emrys family. Emrys family is the most prominent family in space magic. They have been providing all kinds of items with space magic, including a Hogwarts trunk that every student of the school uses. Despite being a neutral party in the Second Wizard War (they were neutral too in the First Wizard War), the Emrys family couldn't stand so many deaths and decided to help the wizard population in their own way. They designed such a backdoor that cannot be stopped by any kind of magic. A vanishing Cabinet can ignore any anti-disapparation formation and charms, so can be used in any household without risking your safety. It can teleport any person or thing inside it to a random location in Great Britain. We thank the Emrys family for being the savior of countless people in our country..."

Excerpt from "Daily Prophet", 1973.

---------------------------------------

Barty Crouch Sr. put the latest edition of Prophet on the mahogany table after reading an article.

"I didn't know Prophet can suck up to others."

"They know whom to provoke and whom not to. Emrys family is not something that can be offended without the backing of someone strong enough that can defend against their counter-attack." Minister said.

"A few years ago, when you were still at school, there was a provocation in the newspaper against them. It stated that, despite being the leader of sacred twenty-eight, the Emrys family didn't do anything when the Dark Lord wreaked havoc.

After a few days, the owner of the newspaper clothed the printing factory and announced bankruptcy. According to the rumors, every single person responsible for printing that article, from the proofreader to the editor, of them, was cursed and splinched whenever they used apparition. They were teleported to the wrong place whenever they used floo powder. No evidence is found when we investigated if they were really cursed or not.

Since that accident, the Emrys family is known as the Masters of teleportation and no one dares offend them."

Barty's face paled after hearing the story. This monopoly of transportation is truly too frightening. Suddenly, he got an idea...

"Just forget it." Said Minister.

"I have already thought of it. It will be really useful if we can convince them to prevent the Death Eaters from using Apparation. But how can I make a suggestion directly? If they want to do it on their own, it's alright. However, asking is not an option."

"Can't we at least invite them for a meeting?" Barty is not going to stop, or cannot stop. This event can make a turning point in the war.

"Firstly, we have no address to invite them. Even if we had, I dare not send an invitation. They are not some people that we can casually talk to."

"They are selling vanishing cabinets, no? Why don't we talk to their manager?"

"I had a meeting with him a few days ago. He said Patriarch wanted to help the British Ministry of Magic and sent the Vanishing cabinets. But he has no other intentions to further intervene in the war. You should forget about them. The connection between us and them is only one way.

Now, let us discuss the matters at our hands. What is the situation with the Death Eaters?"

------------------------------------------------

In an unknown corner of Hogwarts castle, there is a small locked room that can only be opened by the Headmaster or Headmistress of the school. The room, which is devoid of any decoration or furniture except a table and a chair, houses the admission committee of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry - The Quill of Acceptance and The Book of admittance.

These magical items are left by the four Founders. Their secrets remain a mystery to this day. The quill,  made of Augurey's feather that repels ink, is sensitive to magic. When it senses a child with a bit of magical power, it tries to write his or her name on the book. But the book is strict and without sufficiently dramatic evidence of magical ability, it will snap shut, not letting quill write on it. No matter who is it, no one can enter the school without having their name written with silver fluid on the yellow pages of an ancient book made of dragon hide.

At this point in time, an old man with waist-length white hair and a belly-length white beard clad in blue robes is silently observing the unusual sight in front of him. For several days, the quill is standing on the book to write a name.

The unusual thing about it is if the quill sensed the magic, it should have already finished writing the name. If you say maybe the book is not allowing, then the first part of the name shouldn't be there and the book would halve already snap shut.

"Emrys", muttered Dumbledore. So, Adeline gave birth to a baby, a genius baby, to tell the truth. That old man should be struggling to find a good name, hence this extraordinary thing is happening.

Chuckling, he grunted to himself: "I wonder which school he chooses, I hope I can see this interesting child..."

----------------------------------------

In the graveyard tall man is standing in black robes.

"It's time to get serious. From tomorrow on, have no mercy. Kill and torture. Show them that their struggle is useless."

"Yes, My Lord!" Saying so, a hundred or so figures with masks on their face and clad in embroidered robes disapparated.

------------------------------------------

"Sybille, dear, help me carry these to the underground hall!" In a run-down castle hall, a slim woman is standing beside a dozen boxes. She had her wand by her side, indicating she didn't need help from her daughter.

Sybill is also surprised but didn't ask any questions and took a few of them. Her mother levitated the rest and started walking. When they reached the underground basement, Mother asked her to unpackage them and put them onto the pedestals that were obviously prepared beforehand.

After finishing the job, Sybill asked her: "Mom, what are you going to do?"

The woman pondered over the question for a while, then decided to answer it:

"I am going to use divination to predict the future of the whole world!"

*Bam* The boxes collected by the girl using magic fell down.

"What?!"

10