Chapter 7 Origins V2 Akame
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, helicopters surveyed the rubble and spotted four figures at different distances.

Alpha: This is alpha speaking; we found four specific targets, three females and one male. Some are badly injured; two females and the male is unconscious or dead. This four-kilometer area is beaten up; it looks like someone dropped explosives.

Akame looks at those helicopters, along with the rest, with a happy look.

They report those figures to their high command.

Akito was there as the high command.

He is sitting in his chair, looking at the big screen in front of him.

He orders, "Rescue them all, bring them to the base."

He knew Ninomiya wouldn't die so quickly, so he was resting, assured that no one was dead.

The helicopters land near the rubble, and a rescue team asks them to come. Ninomiya is being carried by a man who struggles to carry him because he is now overweight.

Akame and Hiori also get on a stretcher as they are badly hurt.

"This guy weighs like five times his age gap, yet he is thin as fuck."

The military personnel says, 

He asks for help to carry Ninomiya; with the help of 2 men, they successfully carry him to the helicopter.

They fly over the distance and onto an island in the 

the pacific ocean is 1109 kilometers away from Kagoshima.

The island of Nishinoshima.

A secret military base was set up there to monitor and analyze the future ruler Akari and experiment with technology beyond the era they were in.

An hour or so later.

Ninomiya wakes up from the constant noise of the blades of the helicopters.

He asks, "What happened?"

Akame looks at him along with the blond girl.

"You won."

They say,

He tried to stand up, but the force he exerted when standing up was too great. It almost broke the helicopter's control.

Akame tells him to relax his body immediately.

He does after being scared.

The pilot looks at them, confused as he was assigned the first time to Nishinoshima.

He asks, "What are you guys talking about?"

Akame explains what happened to Ninomiya, and the pilot listens, yet he thinks it too hard to believe.

"I killed her? I was barely conscious."

Ninomiya asks in surprise.

"I don't understand what's happening, but I hope you get what you aim for."

The pilot says,

Five hours pass and they reach the island.

Akito was waiting on the side of the helipad.

Waiting for them to land, 

The helicopters land, and Akito rushes to see his kids.

He hugs them both tightly, and Hiori cries cause her back is gravely injured.

Ninomiya tries to get away, yet he can't.

Akito, see's, Alice-

He seemed to know her, "You- I've seen you somewhere?"

"Maybe No?"

Alice says she is now scared if he were to blow her cover.

"First Class Elite? Arisue Shokatsu- Aka Alice."

Akito says after he was sure.

The environment is tense; Alice doesn't even have a weapon with her.

Akame holds her gun and asks for permission.

"No Akame, no need. She is not assigned; the one that attacked you was assigned. No threat, I repeat."

Akito gives the signal of no threat.

He realized that an elite without a mission is an average human.

"Welcome to the team."

Akito announces.

[With a smile]

Hiori asks a request from her dad that she wanted to swap bodies with a machine. 

She was at her limit; the poisonous limits of blue liquid weakened her by the second.

She had too much radiation in one session.

Akito was scared,

Akito shouts for a medic, and the surgery takes place right after she goes to the operation ward.

"Alice, you don't have any powers even if you are a first-class elite?" asks Akame.

"Cause the thing that happened to Hiori would also happen to me. I am not compatible, same as Hiori.", replies Alice.

Ninomiya and Akame, along with Alice, are escorted to a building and given their rooms.

They all are in rooms next to each other, and the walls are thin, and they could hear even the pencils drop on the floor.

They meet Akise, "Akise, what are you doing here?" Ninomiya asks,

Akise said, "You forgot I'm a guy from the future?."

Ninomiya, after realizing what Akame and Hiori told him before. He calm's down.

But he realized that where he steps, the force is so great even if he suppresses his powers, the floor would crack and bust the concrete beneath his feet.

It was as if he was blessed with immense strength.

It was night.

Time: 9:47 P.M.

The wind howls along the coast.

Akito smokes his cigar and dives into a depressed mood.

At the lab and the operation ward,

The surgery on Hiori is still going on; her body is slowly being replaced with machine parts.

The creation of another cyborg.

Ninomiya looks at the clear sky at night, his door opens, and it is Alice.

She wanted to apologize for what she had done.

She told him that she was the one that shot Akame and him.

Ninomiya said that he wanted an adventurous life, but not like this.

Akame was listening to their conversation through the wall.

She felt angry yet tried to control her emotions.

Ninomiya forgave Alice, and she could stay with him in this near-perfect world.

She never had to go to the future—a dark place with no freedom.

Alice, "We elites have no mother, no father. Akari has raised us. She was good at first, but years passed, and we saw how cruel she started to become."

Akame remembers herself in the context.

I remembered the flashbacks, crying soundlessly.

Only one eye had the tears fall. A problem child, she caused the demise of her mother.

She hid some files of her mother in the bin.

"Where are the files? You know those files carry the next mission of deep space exploration.", tells Akari.

Akame's mother is there listening and begging for mercy.

"Please spare me; I have a child commander. Without me, she would be a stray.", 

The next day, she was hung, and her head was sliced clean off in front of the city.

As Akame saw her mother be executed due to her stupid reasons. 

She cried and cried, 

She cried and ran with the hazmat suit; she had been thirsty for days. 

The suit broke radiation spread over her body, half paralyzing her.

She was at the corner of the city.

Hiori found her one day during a scout over the enemy.

She was hungry and thirsty for almost two weeks.

Still barely alive, on the verge of death.

She requests saving her.

Hiori smiles and says, "Resistance is always helping lost souls."

It was the Future Hiori, a woman. She had the body of a machine and the head of a human.

Hiori could see with her eyes, not like in the past when she was blind as a mole.

Rescued by Hiori, Akame was given a half body.

After excellent surgeries and challenging steps, Hiori succeeded in creating half a cyborg and half a human.

Artificial skin and muscles were added to make her hidden among the humans.

Hiori treated her like a sister and told her the plans and what the future lay.

She told about her brother, never mentioning his name, but the powers he carried were so immense they posed a threat to the world.

The war would always end from what she saw, but she never talked about who won.

Hiori saw Akame hoping to make her better for the future war.

The project of an ideal machine with 100% efficiency was proposed.

The fuel was the blue liquid, also known as God's Blood.

Akame comes to reality from that memory and sees what she has become.

Destiny calls forth the lucky.

Akame was lucky enough to live, remember, and be a part of this world.

Alice cries, and Ninomiya pats her telling her that it's okay.

She cries in his chest, and Ninomiya pats her.

Akame saw his powers, and yet she trusted him as her king. Cause of the one reason alone, he is the brother of her professor, her savior, and her 'King.'

'TO BE CONTINUED'

1