Chapter 10 Cataclysm
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ninomiya stood up, the boiling magma beneath his enhanced boots and the wind fluttering his torn coat.

Hiori realised this along with Akame, that Akito prepared an airstrike.

The world's arsenal of nukes was about to be dropped as plan 'B'.

3,750 warheads ready to be dropped by bombers.

Ninomiya gets a radio message from Akito about the airstrike.

Quickly realising the situation, he knows where everyone is because of his sense ability.

The ability to hear someone's heartbeat's vibration and pinpoint their location.

An absolute cheat of ability his godly powers gave him.

Ninomiya makes a portal beneath each and everyone including Akito and Akise in the basement as well and forces them to leave the spot.

They get teleported right to the city of Kagoshima.

An empty city, wind swirling the empty streets.

Akito hotwires a car and takes Hiori with him.

"Will brother die?", asks Hiori.

With a smile, "No he won't, he already knows he can't die from this much force and heat.", replies Akito.

.

.

On the island, they already had done the tests to confirm how durable he was.

Not even nukes affected him as the difficulty of the durability test increased.

.

.

.

Back on the island-

Akari and the elites get ready to murder him.

To murder Ninomiya.

Akari goes beyond supersonic speeds and reaches his throat, Ninomiya grabs her and throws her away.

He saw through her moves, 

She was surprised-

Soon the elites join in on the fun.

Akari tells them that nukes are coming, 

Half of the elites return to the portal, as they don't have the guts to get blowed by a nuke since they we're humans.

The bombers now hit the sirens.

Inside those bombers, no one was there piloting them.

It was all autopilot.

A few elites snipe the bombers from the sky, but not all.

SFX: Cling Clang! Bang Boom!

Ninomiya and Akari are busy in a speed battle, with time running by and Akari trying to calculate the situation.

She had no choice but to blow the bombers away.

Her unit was not prepared for air-ground combat.

She gets out of the speedy state and jumps, since no way to fly and stay airborne she used a lot of force on the ground to propel her up towards the bombers.

The ground cracks for a few hundred metres when she lifts herself.

"Enough."

Ninomiya freezes time-

He grabs her when she was a few metres above the ground.

Grabbing her leg, he smacks her into the ground.

Then unfreezes time-

The force he smacked her was enough to shatter the earth almost.

The ocean's waves return backwards causing mass scale tsunamis.

A giant shockwave hits everyone sending some elites flying hundreds of miles.

A lot of elites returned to the portal before the heatwave hit.

The crust splits for a few kilometres from the epicentre.

Earthquakes followed soon enough-

9 Richter scales popping through the entire world.

People crying in their homes.

On the island, Akari vomited blood.

Ninomiya's eyes glow red, full of vengeance.

Vengence, for not her.

But for something else, 

His hands turn black for a second, his palm glowing red.

Like he was some other person in reality.

Akari uses the time to freeze, but Ninomiya saw her through it.

He grabs her left hand-

and she grabs his hair.

Plucks out a single hair strand then jumps in the portal in an instant.

But her hand got drawn by Ninomiya.

It got torn from her arm, and she was bleeding.

He breaks the time flow and reaches out to her.

But Akari's time lock is too strong.

He barely moved a few metres.

He tries to break again and succeeds-

But the bombers already had dropped the bombs,

Before he smacked Akari onto the ground he didn't even have a few minutes to reach somewhere safe.

Just the bombs falling, since his ground smash was so intense it sent most bombs flying to other locations while the bombers got annihilated and sank in the ocean's large tsunami.

In reality, he could just survive by not doing anything, he didn't realise his potential and looked at the portal he made.

Then a nuke exploded- 

One two three so did most of them.

He got into the portal but the blast triggered disruption in the portal.

Ninomiya travelled to the same time as Akari's timeline, yet something was wrong.

Soon in the overworld 2017, bombs rained across half the world from that shockwave that flew most of the bombs across the world.

Bringing chaos, and destruction among mankind.

In a dystopia, almost 80% of humanity, was wiped out.

Radiation levels rise to toxic levels.

Akito saw the devastated world, a world now with radiation fallout.

Most people died of radiation poisoning.

He needed to bring the world together.

As Karin and Ace said, 

"Alice and Akame are our mothers."

Alice got pregnant.

But Akame didn't.

It wasn't for them, since they came from another dimension their existence was 100% fixed.

They had to return, along with said Akise to bring him with them.

He got assigned by Akito to find some information about the origins of Akari.

Year: 2200 A.D. or so it looked like it.

Ninomiya wakes up, in a ship's cabin where he met a man not wearing a hazmat suit.

It was the ship's captain.

The sky was clear, it was night.

There was an unbroken moon.

Ninomiya saw a beautiful city, a city ruled by Akari.

The only logical explanation seemed right, it was another dimension.

Another dimension was a place of wonders.

Akari seemed to be on the people's side.

Humans lived more peacefully than in their whole lifetime.

A humble captain offered Ninomiya a drink, 

Ninomiya had a conversation with the captain if he knew how she treats her people.

The captain opens his voice,

He said, "The world was never this peaceful when our new gods are here."

Ninomiya thinks for a second as if Akari is claiming to be a god.

The ship's captain said, "Our saviour is her, the one who terraformed the planet using her powers."

Ninomiya got shocked to see the truth behind such a mastermind.

A stranger to this new world.

The captain pointed out, "Did you lose your memories or something? You seem unaware. And very familiar."

Ninomiya then realised that this looks like the future of a new dimension.

Why the fight never ends?

Ninomiya's head scrambled over to find a logical explanation but he couldn't find any.

The stars twinkled on that night, as the racing mind of Ninomiya figures out.

Maybe he was looking in the wrong direction.

Ninomiya used his power once to sense the whole planet, and it attracted Akari along with a man behind a screen in another dimension.

He seemed interested in this new energy source even more powerful than Akari.

But the energy was so much, astronomical that it attracted someone else out in the world praying to a stone monument with a sword- no a Claymore stuck to it. He was in a dark room where the gravestone was placed.

It was a gravestone, of Ninomiya ShomeiKatsu Hotaru.

He sensed him, his face hidden in the darkroom.

Realising this, and the potential of success of that search.

He rushed to his ship and took off.

The ship's A.I. responded, "Target, Earth 2197 A.D. January 10 ETA: 10 days."

A woman with horns wanted to ask where he had gone to, she was the same as Ninomiya's dreams.

The ship shot a beam of energy and it condensed into a warp drive, the ship flew inside it and it closed.

The world is a small place it seemed.

The overworld 2017, started to utilize what little they had to locate Ninomiya through the portal origin.

They began experimenting on Humans to give them inhuman abilities and build an army.

Project Ideal was invented, of making the machine 100% efficient so that it would give them a lead.

Akame participated in it since she had no purpose of sitting and doing nothing.

In the same universe, Akari rebuilt her army.

Even more powerful than before, She used a single strand of Ninomiya's hair to create a whole clone.

Her left hand was replaced by a machine hand comprised of a very strong alloy that even she can't break using brute force.

2017 was coming to an end.

Alice gave birth to a very fine daughter and named her Karin, the future of another dimension was a son named Ace but it was now a daughter.

The world had suffered such a cataclysmic event and started to slowly fall into fallout winter.

The whole pacific ocean was polluted with radiation and 70% of marine life was extinct along with 43% of land animals, insects and birds.

Hazmat suits were distributed in convenience stores for free to prepare a whole two hundred years of radiation.

A machine was established that would eat the radiation throughout the years.

Hiori worked on the ideal machine project, transforming Akame into a perfect machine.

Akito looked at the world without a suit, took off his glasses.

"My son, a lot has happened this year. I wish you were here but fate can't meet us anymore it seems."

He told to his inner heart.

The cataclysm broke the world apart and it started to make sense of the world overworld 2200 Akari was living in.

0