Chapter 20 The World Beyond
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sunny day it was, Akari and the trio were having an adventurous journey ahead of them.

The sky was clear, blue.

But the planet was not earth.

The ecosystem was very lush, tropical it seemed.

Rain used to fall around every 4 days.

It was not raining water, it was acid rain.

Harsh the world was.

Half the planet was covered in forests and the rest was in either desert or grassland.

No traces of oceans.

The acid rain used to be caused because the atmosphere was mostly made up of sulphur compounds.

Even though breathable for humans, it had sulphur in it.

In turn, dilute or half dilute sulphuric acid falls as rain. Brutal it was, they reach the mountains.

Akari asked how big was this planet because the journey doesn't seem to end.

None of them knew.

A tiring journey it was.

Akari and the trio look at the horizon. A beautiful horizon it all was, but it all changed when they heard the noise of metals clashing.

They rush towards the sound in hopes of knowing the situation they are in.

[SFX: Cling Clang]

The noise kept getting bigger as they reach the spot.

They see eight, eight individuals. They had wings but Useless wings, not even able to fly.

They were the gods, 

Knowing that the demons were hidden behind those rocks, they had set a trap.

The gods had set a trap, a demon is always curious without knowing where it is going.

They were not fighting some other being, they were fighting each other making those noises to lure the demons out.

A swirl sound followed by as the four saw the pile of bodies of their race accumulate on the small hole the gods dug.

The trio approach them with a sense of bloodlust and revenge for their race but Akari had already beheaded them swiftly.

They didn't even know, she had already-

Leaving one behind, 

The remaining enemy god asked, "Who are you?"

Akari smiles evilly,

"Me?

.

.

.

.

.

I?

.

.

.

.

.

I am the end of your race, no matter who you are what you do where you come from doesn't matter. I am going to torture every bit of your body until you die.

You set a trap for the wrong person mister."

Akari starts breaking his fingers one by one, this wrist was broken, then his arms and finally came the head.

Akari flicked her finger and his head vapourised on spot.

"You sure these God beings whatever you call them are strong?", Asks Akari

The trio is impressed as to how good she was.

The ground was slightly cracked meaning Akari used just a little of her powers.

Her body was adjusting to the new environment, 

making her stronger passively.

The man replies closing his eyes, " Those were the runts of the people behind him who pose the real threat. Even the runts are capable of taking down youngsters. Imagine their leader."

Akari laughs and the trio dug graves for their lost people, 9 graves in total. They pray and show respect and love through prayers.

Orbit had a history, 

where strong individuals would come and do things a normal demon can't do.

Every time the race was near extinction there was always something that stopped the extinction.

They stopped evolving once the planet was too easy for them.

They look at the bodies of the gods and decide to erase their doing so it doesn't give suspicion towards the demon race.

They burn the bodies of the Gods and move on to their journey. 

Akari had some animal bones and was studying how anatomy works in this new world.

Apparently, in orbit, Horns did not display tools or 

defence tools, they had functions.

She cut the horn in half of the horn and it felt weird.

Horns were to do something else in that organism, they had a different function in each animal.

Orbit was getting interesting for Akari-

0