Pen Pals
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Masturbation, a hobby that is frowned upon by society. Weakness, anxiety, and just being a waste of time are just some of the downsides to stroking your dick. I, Baul Zack, am one of the many supporters of the anti-jackers. I am strictly against beating the willy, but… and I say but…! I am an 18 year old growing boy, so, how do I satisfy these vile impulses? Let me demonstrate. Oh, there’s a good one walking in right now. 

“Cle!”

“You’re so pretty today!”

“Are you wearing a new eyeliner?!”

As many of the popular girls swarmed around her, I prepared for my daily task, perfectly enjoyable from the comfort of my seat at the back of the class. She made her way in confidently, but not to the point of seeming arrogant. She had long, dark brown hair, seductive, green, fuck-me eyes, and a body to top it off. 

This was the most popular girl in our twelfth grade class, Cle Torres. I don’t know much about her apart from her looks, but that’s all she needs to be honest. She’s got it all in that compartment. But here’s where I come in. My imagination worked wonders as I typed away on my computer. 

Imagine this. It’s Halloween night and you went to the party that everyone was at. You’re not very well-known, yet Cle Torres, with her red devil outfit and seductive green eyes signals you to come over to the dance floor. She’s dancing like a slut with her friends to music that you hardly know the lyrics to. You make eye contact with her and she folds her index finger a few times to signal you over. You strut over and get pulled in by her dominating energy. She starts rubbing her voluptuous ass on your virgin cock, only being blocked by the black jeans you wore to the party. The dancing only seems to last a few minutes, as you decide to become the dominating one. You whisper in her ear, “you know you want more than just this”, and she only nods. You walk out of the party into a nearby forest and now, that devil is all yours. Both of you know what you want, and you make it happen. Where no one else can find, where no one else can hear, where no one else can see, it’s all yours–

“What up Biggie?”

Casually and quickly, my fingers click the CTRL and W key simultaneously to erase my tab. Luckily, new software saves progress, so my story will never be lost. This existence, who disturbed my peace, is my friend, Biggie Rections. 

“Just saying what's up. Haven’t seen you since like, yesterday.”

He sticks his hand out to dap me up. 

“I’m not touching your hand. You probably jacked off like 5 times last night.”

“Hahaha, sometimes it’s just those types of nights.”

“How does your dick not hurt? Nah, don’t even tell me, I don’t want to know.”

He does another small chuckle and returns to his seat as the bell goes off to signal the start of the day. My teacher, Mr. Dough does his casual, laid-back walk into the class and takes a look around. 

“Something on your mind Dill?”

Biggie says to our teacher, watching him stare at the class. 

“Hey, what’d I say about using my first name. And yes actually. I’m starting a new project with you guys.”

“Awwhh, another onee?”

“Mr. Dough, leave us be pleaseeee.”

A few more sighs and complaints raise across the class before Mr. Dough silences the class. 

“Calm down, calm down, it’s not that big of a deal. I just noticed this class isn’t that united, so I’m going to start a project to fix that.”

“And what would that project be sir?”

Biggie chants up again, rocking his chair back and forth, on the edge of falling off.

“Don’t fall Biggie. The project is pen pals, with partners I will be assigning.”

More sighs and voices raised in annoyance over the project come from around the class.

“I’m not even done explaining yet. It goes like this… I will be handing every pair a notebook and inside the notebook, you will be communicating with your partner. You’ll take turns exchanging the book every day and you can write anything you want in them. Recent achievements, questions for your partner, your favourite dog, anything. Everything in there will be completely anonymous, as long as you show me a page that is filled out every two days.”

Seems simple enough. I put my head down and let the class discuss for a while, knowing I wouldn’t care enough about what they had to say. About 10 minutes went by before the class went silent, seemingly analyzing something on the projector. I still didn’t pay much attention until 2 minutes later, when someone walked up to my desk. 

“What do you want Biggie?”

“Uhmm… Do I look like Biggie?”

My head shoots up to see those green, fuck-me eyes staring down at me. 

“Nice to meet you. I’m Cle, I guess I’m your partner from now on.”



0