Chapter 93- No more add-ups…
534 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You okay? Your injuries have healed but be careful with your physical activities for a while, alright? "

There could be nothing better than to gaze at the person you love, the first thing upon waking up.

Without even realizing a smile had bloomed across her face as Karen weakly stared at Kei with a look of longing and adoration.

While still laying on the makeshift bed, she extended her pale and thin hand toward her beloved before she felt a warm sensation spreading over her skin as Kei held her delicately.

His body temperature was perfect for her taste. She loved to be touched by him and gaze at those red eyes. It wasn't pale and bloody like hers but rather luminous and charming to make her dazed every time she looked at them.

His scent was well too familiar which provided her with the comfort Karen could ever ask for.

"Morning." Voicing out in a feeble tone she somehow forced her body to move toward Kei. The latter helped her before the vampire princess found herself being embraced by her favorite person.

She appropriately fitted on his lap with his arm surrounding her body and caging her within the bounds from where she never desired to escape. She could live the rest of her life like this that much she yearned for this man.

However, it was inevitable for her nose to pick up the scent of other women who clung to her husband and left their stink on him.

Karen rubbed her face and back a little on Kei to overwrite those smells with hers. She didn't like it.

'Adorable... ' Seeing her rubbing herself on him like a pet made Kei smile in glee as he tightened his grip on her soft body even more, earning a cute yelp in return.

"Why this much love all of a sudden? By no means do I dislike it but whenever you get lovey-dovey means you are going away from me. "

Kei's heart sunk a little at that. It was true that before leaving any of his girls, Kei tries to make it up to them as much as he could.

But he never thought such a habit of his would become a source of their distress.

He sighed before intervening his fingers with hers and kissed the back of her hand softly.

"I am going nowhere...at least not for some months. Rather I was just planning a family trip to a very beautiful place in a different realm. How about it?"

Her eyes shone at the word 'trip' but when she realized the word attached to it, her excitement soon lessened. At least Kei would be around for weeks—as much as he says for months, Karen knew he wouldn't be able to sit around for that long—and that was enough for her to remain enthusiastic.

But suddenly something ticked in her mind which brought a small frown on her milk-white face.

"So is it time for you to let us meet your fourth wife?"

Kei blinked in slight surprise since he didn't think the Bond would let her know about Sufi since Kei wasn't much attached to her as he was to others.

The Soul bonds they were tied with get stronger and more vivid to other people bound with the same bond as much as their feelings toward each other grow. Whether it's hatred or love, the bond would let you know about your partner's current feelings, coordinates, and sometimes memories as well if the Bond reaches its limit.

Kei knows Sufi was aware of the principles of the Soul Bond but she tries hard to not let Kei know how sad she feels upon realizing how weak her bond with Kei was.

Before he fell in love with Kaori and Karen, Kei majorly treated Sufi's grief as a source of his shortcoming and despite being guilty he never did anything to change or make her feel like his lawful wife.

However, now he has the chance. Not only the Apostles would shut themselves up for a good amount of time but also Earth would need some time to adjust itself before everything continues to function as it did before.

"Ah...yes. I know you must be-"Before Kei could have continued explaining himself, Karen interjected.

"No need to explain things, Kei. I have already accepted everyone connected with our bond but truth be told I don't want you to add another. Four of us might belong to different realms and our thought processes must be on distinctive degrees but up until now, I have hope that we could grow to like each other and support you with our best ability. But can't say about someone you may add in the future."

Kei looked at her pleading gaze which had complicated emotions whirling inside of them. Even though she tried to hide it Kei could sense how not only Karen but Yuna and Kaori as well, were still unhappy about Kei's polygamous status.

Well, he could only hope that they get along with each other in the near future but for now, he needs to assure the doubtful vampire in his arms.

"I promise that my love would be limited to only four of you and no more add up in this family...well, of course, we could have some little ones in the family any time you want though... "

Karen's relaxed expression morphed into a shocked one as she realized his words before a deep healthy shade of crimson tinted her neck and pale cheeks.

The night was young and the Dragon Emperor had enough energy to make love to his adorable wife all night long....

****

A week after Kei returned and the long-lasting battle concluded, all the members of the Battalion along with Kei and Yuna sat in a circle with every eye now focused on the raven-haired teenager.

Everyone was now more or less healed and had already taken the much-needed sleep.

This meeting was called to let them know about what they have fought and what they might have to face once again.

Yuna and Karen were sitting on either side of Kei and Kaori beside her brother opposite the trio so she could gaze at her husband properly.

Everything settled, and Kei finally parted his lips to let everyone know the hidden facts of the Darkness.

****

A/N: - Drop a comment~

9