Chapter 9: Hanuman-Solitude Journey I
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanuman takes his leave immediately when the leader gives no response whatsoever to him. For now, Hanuman has to return to his temporary shelter to digest his loot.

Returning from the border between the black mud swamp and the forest of tall trees, Hanuman places down his results. The breastbone of the being can be used as armor but first, he has to clean the gore and clinging flesh before using it. The second is the most important as it is the small ball from the being with higher energy reserves.

"This ball...is it the energy reserves for that being? But how to form this small ball in the first place? And how did the leader weaken it?" Hanuman thought and tries to reenact the scenario. For sure, both of them are more powerful than him but their power is similar overall thus the stalemate. The issue is that the being has higher vitality and the injury it sustains is lighter in the battle of attrition.

Hanuman has the urge to swallow the small ball. So he just let it go and do exactly that. The feeling is strange but Hanuman feels like his digestive tract is burning.

'Focus on the circulation of Origin Energy. You can feel it leaking from the small ball.' Hanuman senses the surging energy and tries to direct the energy to all parts of his body.

 

The energy is wild and does not want to submit to Hanuman. Hanuman then brute forces his own energy and mixes the two together. Of course, the result is that they clash against each other and some injuries are inevitable but Hanuman just clenches his teeth hard while his eyes are wide open enduring the pain.

Hanuman then leads the energy to his energy reserves located in his navel. That is also a suitable place for Origin Energy to be nurtured and some insights he has also support this idea.

Some of the energy from the small ball are stubborn but some of them become submissive after Hanuman insists on reigning over them. With that energy, he fills his own energy reserves and also increases the purity of his energy. Sweat starts to appear all around Hanuman along with a stinky smell.

Origin Energy Gathering second versestage...

Origin Energy Gathering third versestage...

The energy reserve in his body increases by three times more than before. The container of his energy is expanding and that requires a lot of Origin Energy while causing additional pain. But Hanuman manages to pull that off and get to increase his prowess.

 

-

 

I am constantly monitoring this individual while checking the Skynet. I am checking about the friend in the friend list. All of the new overseers will at least have a sparring session with each other just like me and Mirelin so I am here to see the already available result on the Skynet.

In one of the panels in my cognition, I see the video-like scene of the fight Xiao Ruoruo had with her opponents. I had asked her about this but her answer is like, 'It is just a usual match'. Therefore, I have to see for myself whether her statement matches the evidence. I know that Skynet is being monitored but at least this kind of information is not harmful at the early stage.

In that match, I see Xiao Ruoruo but her expression...is vastly different than when she is in front of me. It feels like she is a different person altogether. Her face is just indifferently flat, no emotion can be felt nor reflected. And the match is so one-sided in her favor, she literally tries her new moves and ideas on her opponent. Threads of existence power, subtle but thin needles made out of existence energy with her essence in it stabbed her opponent.

Worse, she could predict her opponent's movement and psyche condition as the match goes on. I...never know this side of her. But that is for later.

 

Next is Kruger's sparring. Well, I can just say that he literally explodes all his existence energy in a single attack and catches his opponent off guard, defeating his opponent in an instant. One thing I can see for that is that Kruger is both decisive but also carefree, he just goes all out and in the case he failed, I am sure he would admit defeat straight away since this is just friendly matches.

'What a daring man. That attack is pure offense leaving nothing to defend.'

 

I also look at Ali's match result. All three of them won but their way to getting their victory differs. For Ali, he is the very definition of how an assassin is doing in a one-on-one situation. High agility, reflex, and movement speed are his forte so when the opponent leaves an opening that is not a feint Ali goes in for the strike.

"The three of them are amazing. I bet they are the talents Hall of Heaven is needed now." I can only speculate things from the things I can perceive so far as an Overseer.

 

In the separate panels, this is my own panel disconnected from the Skynet, I write my own opinion regarding the knowledge and information I can gather so far.

The Overseers are under the direct jurisdiction of the Hall of Heaven. The place where I meet various beings and most of the administrative process is done from there. But I also feel that the Hall of Heaven itself is a really valuable treasure.

Second is the sources of information I get. Skynet is only one of them but the other is the memory stored inside the world's core. The issue is I have to slowly trim the information as most of them are personal emotions of my predecessors and has to be on hold because it is not the main priority.

"The world's core is one of my biggest helpers. Thank you." I say to the world's core as it is still in the form of a book. I can feel the connection between the two of us as our essence is connected.

[I am...the one who has to thank you. I have been threatened many times by the World War and the situation is severe but I forcefully suppress it by force, leaving the problem at the depth of myself. Only when you introduced the refinement method of Outer aura and transformed it into Origin Energy did I can safely recover from the hidden danger I sustain.]

Now, wait a second there! What is this!? Why did you not tell me this before!? Elaborate!

[I don't want you to worry about me but since your plan also can get rid of the hidden problem within me, I decided to tell you. I am sorry if that action displeases you.]

This is what I am afraid of. Crucial information that I cannot get access to. Fortunately, the world's core is friendly to me and possesses much information that I am still in the process of digesting.

"As long as you know what not to do with me..." I am processing and digesting the new information. Then I also check the forum of fellow Overseer to see any interesting piece of information that can be used as a reference.

[Whatzittoya: Fellow Overseer, can any of you tell me what to do with our new world's core? How to develop them?]

[Iztheraiszu: It is said that some resources are needed to improve your world's core. One of the most important things is your existence power. The other is the beings in your world, you need to give them something so that you can get something. Give and take.]

[Somtengwrung: Hah! Easy for you to say that. The understanding of your world and the means to achieve the idea in yourself is by no means easy. One look at the profile of the top Overseers of this batch will give you an idea of how amazing they are compared to us.]

!

What is this!? This is the new batch of the Overseers' discussion forum, right? Of course, some thoughts are brewing inside me but I keep searching for a similar topic and it turns out most of the discussion is with a similar theme. The theme of their new world's core and the way to increase the rank of their world's core...

"There is something wrong...with my world's core. No! Is it on purpose?" I am worried now that someone is using me for something. 

 

"But it is useless to worry about it since I am weak... " I stop monologuing and return my attention to my first connected active living being. 

Most of his idea is from my understanding channeled through Immaterial Plane and received in Hanuman's mind ready to be recalled during his sleep before. 

Interesting fact about Hanuman is that he is directly letting Origin Energy flow in his blood, unlike other creatures where they channel their energy in their Origin Energy Vein. 

It is understandable since Origin Energy Vein and Blood Vein are conjoined. They are in one big Vein but they are different. 

Hanuman however, directly inserted the energy to his blood Vein. This changed his physical capabilities greatly and his body is strenghtened as a direct result. 

"It's not bad that I give my beings free will. Even though... they gonna cause a mess. " 

I know that giving it will cause countless problems but this is a necessary process one has to go through in life and I give them that opportunity. 

 

And Hanuman will be the first one I am doing this. He can choose to communicate with me or he can just go with his own fancy. Either way, I am getting closer toward my goal. 

So let's see what his decision will be... 

 

-

 

Hanuman opens his eyes and see that his skin has been peeled off from his body. A light tear and the skin easily leaves his body. 

"Body Adaptation. And what is this smell? So stinky! " Hanuman says as he put his hand to cover his respiratory cavity. 

"Right, the part of my body that is not optimal for Origin Energy circulation."

 

Hanuman nods his head and feels the circulation of his energy. He can feel the increased quantity and purity of his energy. 

Right now he is at Origin Gathering realm fourth versestage. With that power as foundation, he can roam around the tribe's explored region freely. But that is not what he wants. 

 

"There is wider world than this. I am excited... " Hanuman murmurs as he grabs the breastbone of the strongest being. Now that he takes a closer look, he can perceive the Origin Energy and the estimate power of the being. 

"This breastbone's owner, is at the fourth versestage too?" Hanuman can feel that his guess is close. 

"That means I still need to be careful of anything."  He says as he goes to the stream to wash himself from this distinguish smell as well as washing the breastbone. He also washes and polish the spear he uses often. Now, he can make a simple protection for his torso with this breastbone, forming a simple armor.

After the processing of his equipments, Hanuman notices that the day is almost out but strangely he does not feel hungry. He thinks about it for a moment and then realization hits him.

'My Origin Energy increases so much and extends my sustainability. Other than that, my body is brimming with newfound strength I don't have before.'

 

For the night outside, Hanuman will usually find a hole that is free from the other creatures or make one himself. After that, he places everything he carries down before laying down to sleep. From this night onwards, Hanuman paves a different path from his tribesmen and his race.

As for him returning, even if he has that thought it would be long after he wander through every single piece of land he can get to.

 

-

 

"Let's see. Today is your fortuituous encounter and you get something to increase your power and materials for equipments. Then you want to search for the meaning of existence itself, not just for you but for other beings in general. Not bad." I temporarily recollect the core of Hanuman to the Immaterial Plane.

From my God's Sanctuary, the Immaterial Plane spread out to every space my universe occupy. There are countless beings who I recollect periodically due to the new system I implement in my universe. This system affect both the current life of the beings as well as what human once call after life.

Some of the beings receive some inspiration and enlightenment due to this while others do not. They just need to be persistent, patient and diligent and I will let them get the corresponding knowledge.

 

Their core is the very thing that most of them barely perceive due to its mysterious effect. Few of them will reflect and thinking hard and long enough to see a glimpse of the thing I implement.

And when I want to let them have some understanding in a certain area of expertise, I can embed the insights in them waiting to be recalled when the creatures are awake and back to the consciousness.

And I am also doing it to Hanuman. I insert the determination to find the truth even if that mean he has to divaricate from his tribe the first time I establish a connection with him. This time, I want to insert the idea that he can and have a right to choose.

 

-

 

When Hanuman wakes up, he feels that there is something more to his condition but cannot describe it. Since he cannot find the root of the issue, he prepares his equipment. The breastbone of the strong being is now ready and Hanuman makes it so that it fit his torso, protecting his chest.

Then there is also the cut off part of the now breastbone armor. Simple crafting from the carcass of the creatures his tribe hunt enable Hanuman to create simple equipment, hence, he also creates a new long equipment.

'Oh, I know. Since some creatures have fangs and claws that are sharp, how about I also make it? But only the hunting team leader has such equipment, can I make it as well as his?' Hanuman wants to create the weapon because his weapon while still usable, it is on the brink of destruction.

"I can!" Hanuman chooses to make it despite the difficulties. After some time passes, he manages to finally complete it.

"A sharp equipment with long range and reach." Hanuman holds the equipment with both of his upper limbs. It is almost his body height in measurement and at one end of it, a sharp thing made of the remnant of the breastbone as well as some holding that tied the sharp thing to the long stick.

 

Hanuman tries to move it in a certain manner. First he swing it horizontally, making a sweeping move with the equipment. Then he places his right lower limbs forward as he makes a thrust so that his equipment can stab the imaginary target. Then he moves erratically.

He repeats this until he feels satisfied with the results.

"This should be enough. The tribe only knows about the area of this forest and its adjacent geographical condition. How about I go to one of the neighboring area to broaden my knowledge? That is the right terminology...right?" Hanuman realizes that something he has never known about during his life is now inside his head.

"Even if I am alone, I have to know about the world I am in." Hanuman walks off to the area where he does not even know. With his sharp equipment on his upper limbs and the breastbone armor, he goes to the area where most of it are full of sand, a desert.

 

Of course along his journey, he faced difficulties in finding water sources, how to store the water, how to wander the desert without getting lost, and meeting creatures and beings who also possess sentience just like him and his tribe.

And with that, five years passed quickly. In the nomads tent, Hanuman who is older now has Origin Energy reserves greater than before. It is not only due to his constant consumption of beings who have Origin Energy but also something the desert nomads called Origin Energy cultivation.

The very core of the cultivation is to allow the Origin Energy in his body to grow, develop and improve, these three factors. Additionally, Hanuman becomes one of the most powerful experts even among the desert nomads. He has reached what these nomad called Origin Gathering Ninth versestage, the highest power available as far as all of them know of.

Not only that but his 'spear' art also improve dramatically. Hanuman then accepted the labels the nomad used for his sharp equipment, a spear as they calls it.

"It has been about sixty moon transformation since I left the tribe. Should I return?" Hanuman thought for a moment before someone comes to his tent.

 

"Hanuman, there is a big matter and we need all the help we need." one of the desert nomads comes. Its appearance is that of sand by their scale color but the overall body is that similar to a bipedal lizard.

"If even you are this serious to call me then the matter will be important. Sharkan, lead the way." Hanuman knows this one because Sharkan was the very first person he had ever met when he was wandering the desert, looking for water sources.

"Oh, yes. Otherwise, you are gonna be lost just like when we first met." Sharkan laughs and hissing before walking to the destination with Hanuman happily.

 

0