(The wrong host) Chapter 1
27 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey are you awake". A voice said. Feeling groggy, Storm slowly opened her eyes to see a dragon that looked like one of her drawings staring at her. Jumping up, Storm backed away from the dragon. "Who are you". Storm asked holding up her blanket to protect herself. The dragon looked at Storm with a embarrassed face. "I'm 5555 or Claw if you want to call me that". The dragon said. Storm lowered her blanket a bit and took a closer look at 5555 or Claw. "Well hello Claw, I'm Storm". She said.  

Claw gave Storm a little smile, turned around, then begin talking to it self. Storm looked at the dragon for a little bit then started to realize she wasn't in her bedroom. "Wait" Storm suddenly said out loud. Claw stopped talking to itself and stared at Storm with a confused look. "How come I'm not in my bed right now". Storm said as she folded her blanket and put it on her shoulder. 

"Um, you see". The Claw started, as it bowed it's head and began picking it's claws. "I seem to have made a mistake and accidentally bonded with you, so now you can't go back to your home". Claw finished. Storm thought for a moment before answering. "Okay, so you bonded to me accidentally and now I can't go back home". She said. Storm then began pacing around. Claw looked nervous as it watched Storm pace around the room. "Bu-bu-but you can go back if you complete some missions I have". Claw stuttered. Storm stopped pacing, then swung around to look at Claw when it finished. "Really". She asked, her eyes sparkling. Claw chuckled then nodded it's head. "My friends say I am allowed to give my host one wish, if she or he completes my missions". Claw answered. Storm gave a light nod. "Okay, so what's your missions about". She asked. 

Claw rubbed one of it's horns. "They're about helping FLs, MLs, or both, on their journey to happiness, so depending on the world you travel to, you could be a villain, extra, background character, and more". It said, excitement in it's voice. Storm laughed at the excited dragon. "So we're going into novels?" She asked. "Yep". Claw answered, the dragon then got up and walked over to Storm, beading it's head. Claw lightly touched Storm's head and everything went white.

hello anybody who is there, this is my first time writing in third person or whatever it is, so you can give me corrections if you want. I don't really have a schedule so I guess I just write at irregular times. That's it for now, so see you 

0