Chapter 36 – Two of Two
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Straight to the point huh? Well, in the time between you meeting my other half and waking up I’ve suddenly remembered something. Have you heard of the diseases that consume elements?”

“Yes, are you looking for them?”

“Pretty much.”

“The secrets of where those are kept hidden even among the people of this realm.”

“In that case, I’ll just use the tried and tested method. I should probably send you somewhere safer though.”

I grabbed her and mounted one of the boys then had it take off very slowly. I needed to make sure she wouldn’t be injured.

“So, while we are flying. It would be awesome if you could just tell us where we are and how to get to everywhere else.”

Now that I had sent her off the rest of us could begin to work. I wasn’t sure how exactly we had consumed the light earlier but now that I had the light form I was sure about one thing- energy could assimilate energy. I wanted to try other me’s method but these fuckers were made of light, there was no blood to be harvested from them. If we wanted to use his method we’d have to keep them as slaves. Once again we flew up and found the next area of concentrated light. We quickly surrounded the smaller ones and entrapped them in a giant dome before compressing it and funneling them into our mouths. In the process of consuming our first one we had gained another pair of clones. This, was going to be very fun.

Why was I getting stronger so much faster? The rate of increase in strength had suddenly increased. What was he doing now? I was almost finished on this side now though so that wasn’t too bad. Hopefully the second part of my plan could work.

“Hey. Can you really heal me?”

What now? I had been resting my head to think but as I looked up and connected the dots I was quite intrigued by what was displayed in front of me. A lady, resting on a chair carried by metal warriors and followed by a small armies worth more.

“What is your burden?”

“Burden? How odd… My burden is… I cannot feel aroused.”

What in the fuck? Shouldn’t she see a psychologist then? What was a healer supposed to do?

“Touch my hand.”

Without any hesitation whatsoever she grabbed my hand. Was I being played here? There was no way this was some weird method of flirting right?

“It didn’t work.”

My hand was tossed away like a piece of trash and my dignity felt a little spurned. Hey buddy, gimme a little help over here.

Sure, whatcha want?

There’s a weird lady who says she can’t get horny. The type of person for someone like you to handle.

You really do think very little of me don’t you.

Do you want her or not?

I do, let’s switch spots.

What is he talking about? Was this the lady? Let’s see… tan skin, very toned, the hairstyle of an amazoness, and a very dominant sitting posture. She really scratches my desire to tame.

“So you can’t feel aroused?”

“Who are you?”

“I’m the one who can arouse you.”

“I’ll kill you if you are lying.”

“Is that your kink? Go ahead, kill me.”

I summoned a knife and pressed it to my throat before grabbing her hand and placing it on the knife.

“Come on, push it in.”

“You must be mad.”

“That offends me greatly, call me a professional at what I do.”

“Are you not afraid of death?”

“Are you afraid to kill me?”

“...”

Clank!

After glaring into my eyes for a brief period she dropped the knife to the ground.

“So you are afraid.”

“...”

“Let’s continue then, you cannot be aroused?”

“Yes.”

“Really quickly, have you tried women?”

“Of course.”

“Hmm. Let’s move to where all my tools are.”

“Where are we headed?”

“Don’t worry, just sleep.”

After that I sprayed knockout gas in her face and waited for her to sleep. The guards surrounding her immediately postured up to attack so I used my professional de-escalation tactics.

“Relax guys, she’s just sleeping and we aren’t going anywhere. Now don’t disturb us.”

I hopped over into the dream realm and found her sitting there puzzled.

“Welp. This is your mind.”

“My mind?”

“Pretty much. Let’s get started then. Do you simply not feel aroused or are you just not attracted?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s try something then.”

In the next moment I activated her pleasure system and did a little bit of tomfoolery. She immediately collapsed to the ground and started writhing on the floor. I stopped after merely a moment and waited for her breathing to calm.

“So you feel pleasure then?”

“What was that?”

“A test.”

“Don’t do that again or I really will kill you.”

“Mm, ok. So on to the next step, can you feel emotions? Like happy? Angry? Sad?”

“Yes.”

“So when did you become unable to feel aroused?”

“Since I was born.”

“Did you have interactions with the opposite sex as a child?”

“Very often.”

“Was there ever anyone you liked?”

“No.”

“What is your reason for not liking any of them?”

“I do not know, I simply feel nothing when looking at them.”

“Then how about when looking at women?”

“I feel nothing as well.”

“Then perhaps? Have you ever been attracted to an animal?”

“You dare to suggest that?”

“Yes, I do dare.”

“Stop fooling around.”

“Simply put, I think you just have no sex drive whatsoever. Not like that’s a bad thing, you don’t need sex anyways.”

“No, I want it. I want to be aroused.”

“For what? What purpose do you need to have it for?”

“Do I need a reason? I just want to!”

“In that case there’s only one thing we can do.”

“What is that?”

“Introduce it to your mind.”

“How would we do it?”

She’s so lucky I learned about Pavlov's dog. Using the power I had in this realm I quickly strapped her up to a floating x board and glued her eyes on my face.

“What are you doing?”

“Hopefully, therapy.”

After that I sent her pleasure system on overdrive and simply stood there staring back into her eyes.

“Sto- o- o- o- p”

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute straight before stopping.

“So how do you feel?”

“Let- Let go of me now!”

“So it didn’t work. Let’s try again.”

The cycle once again began and I made sure to maintain eye contact. After another sixty seconds I stopped.

“How do you feel?”

“I’m going to ki-”

“Not yet I guess.”

Another sixty seconds passed and I stopped. Maybe I was doing something wrong? Just sitting here and making her associate my face with orgasms wouldn’t really be all that helpful. Fine, I guess I would do the dirty work and help stimulate her body with my hands. Hold on, had she never had sex before? If that was the case she would have at least felt pleasure. Maybe she just couldn’t feel pleasure? I had been directly overriding reality to make her feel pleasure so I wasn’t sure if her body was even capable of feeling pleasure.

“Hey, let’s relax. I apologize for brashly rushing forward without consulting you first. Do you know what that feeling you just experienced was?”

“I do not like that feeling.”

“Have you ever felt it before?”

“No.”

Oh ma fucking god! That explained so much.

“Excuse my intrusion but do you feel anything when I do this?”

As I spoke I rubbed my fingers on her clit and massaged them gently.

“No.”

Bruh. So she had nerve damage or a lack of nerves then. How should I fix that? If even that fucker with his special ability couldn’t fix it then neither could I. Or maybe, I could. Now that I could play with electricity again I could probably reactivate the nerves and if I used my regeneration poison to assist I could probably bring her nerves back.

“Here, we are going to try something. Just bear with me.”

Starting from her brain I slowly tracked where every single trace of electricity was going and what reactions would occur based on what I did. In order to increase the speed at which I could figure this out I summoned a few clones to help me.

I think we’ve got it now! Fuck yes! After nearly a whole day of tweaking and modifications we had finally managed to get her nerves to the right places and working. The process itself didn’t take long, discovering it was the hard part.

“Can you feel this?”

“Mm- Yes.”

“Too sensitive?”

“A little yes.”

“How about now?”

“Mmmm! Stop messing around!”

“Sorry! I’ll turn it down right now.”

“This is just perfect.”

“Alright, so, once we get back to reality I’ll quickly perform this surgery for you and you can be on your way.”

“Ok.”

I snapped us back to reality and canceled the sedation then  we silently reached our agreement. To protect her privacy I encased us in a metal shell and summoned a few clones to help me quickly perform the surgery. Within a few minutes we had completed it and I unwrapped the metal shell.

“It’s all done. I hope you have a wonderful time now that you are healed.”

“Thank you, I will.”

Little did she know. I had secretly turned the sensitivity level higher up so that whoever she fucked next would completely dominate her. I should find a bull of a man to introduce to her or something. Would I be netoraring myself if I did this? Whatever, she wasn’t attracted to me anyways so it wouldn’t be fun. Hey dumbass, I fixed her. Come back and finish your job.

Really? How did you do it?

Read through my memories or something, hurry up, I have something I want to try.

Ok.

***

“Currently we are here, if you wanted to reach the sonic caves you would have to go that way.”

“How do you know which way to go so well?”

“I have a great sense of direction.”

“Fuck, that’s not fair. I can remember everywhere I’ve been but I-”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong.”

There he was again, the one with golden eyes.

“Where did he go?”

“To help me with something.”

“So why are you here?”

“That’s just how it happened.”

“...”

“What is he doing over here?”

“Finding our way.”

“I know that, but the rest of the clones. What are they doing?”

“I don’t know.”

“...I think we got off on the wrong foot. Considering that we will likely be long term partners if nothing goes wrong I’d like to apologize for threatening you earlier. We have no desire to harm you, we’re simply trying to find our purpose in life.”

So they really weren’t human. But what were they then?

“If you don’t mind me asking, what are you two?”

“I don’t know. We used to be human, but now, I’m not so sure. I don’t mind it though.”

“Why are you trying to destroy the world?”

“Who said we wanted to destroy the world?”

“That is the reason you are so powerful, because you are meant to bring the world's end. Something like a natural disaster.”

“So why do we have to destroy the world then?”

“The only way a world destroyer can be created is if someone who is destined to destroy the world is born.”

“So this is all about destiny then? We don’t believe in that, to be fair though.We might choose to destroy the world someday. Don’t worry too much, we have no reason to destroy the world. We’re just trying to have some fun.”

“...”

“Can you tell me more about the world destroyers? What were the previous ones like?”

“Well… The one before you was my-”

“Let’s talk next time, he’s finished up on the other side.”

“Oh… ok.”

His return was marked with the darkening of his eyes. Something felt off about the way he was looking at her though. She knew it, he was up to something. He had grabbed her hands. What was he going to do next..? Nothing? Why wasn’t he doing anything?

“What are you doing?”

“...”

This was deeply unsettling, he never stopped talking regardless of the situation. There was nothing she could do so she simply sat there waiting for him to respond. But why was it so hard to meet his eyes? There was nothing difficult about looking at them, but everytime she looked at them this unknown sense of panic ensued. And worst of all, how could she tell that the distinct smell she was smelling was coming from him? It slightly ashamed her that she had gotten so used to being around him that she was now able to recognize his smell.

***

“Okay, all done!”

I had finally finished messing with her nerves. I hadn’t just learned how to do nerve surgery in that place, I had also picked up quite a bit of knowledge on the human mind.

“So back to our discussion. Sonic caves are that way right?”

“Correct.”

“And which way are the storm plains?”

“That way.”

“Okay, so I’ve roughly figured out where we are and where we need to go. Now, the most important part. Which way to get back to our original world?”

“There’s multiple entrances but the closest one would be the one we came through.”

“Alright, point me that way.”

Our work in the light field was going quite well. The total number of pairs of clones we could summon had jumped up to thirty-seven already. The only concern was that we had noticed a super massive wave of light slowly approaching us from the horizon. Now, I might not know exactly what it was. But I did know that it probably was the response of the light world to our actions. I estimated at the speed it was moving it would reach us within twenty to thirty minutes. For now I would just continue collecting light and buffering my own forces before we were overwhelmed.

***

“The Ruler of the Valley of Myriad Lights has reported that they have been attacked.”

“By what?”

“They do not know, no survivors are left to communicate and entire patches of land are being wiped out.”

“Do they need our help?”

“They are not sure which force is attacking them.”

“Then leave them be, we should not interfere in the matters of this world. What is the status report of agents?”

“Mostly successful, only a few of the ones sent to the Ironhide Kingdom and Blazing Sun Empire have gone missing.”

“Group up some agents and send them together to those places.”

***

I was honestly getting really tired of waiting for the light wave to reach me. The anticipation itself was getting to me. It felt like the part of the roller coaster ride where you were slowly approaching the top. Fuck it, should I flip the expectations on them and attack instead? We should do that. I summoned every clone and boy I had then had us shoot up into orbit. I was amazed that we had been able to reach space in mere moments. Maybe I didn’t need that map after all, from up here I could see all the different sections of elements. Most surprising of all was the fact that we could still breathe perfectly fine up here. Maybe I should just go explore space or something. That could wait though, I had to get back on track.

While we traveled above orbit I had the boys start shooting out as many of the insect soldiers as they possibly could. In the short moment it took for us to position ourselves over the light wave we had managed to nearly blot out the sky in little insect soldiers. Now it was dive bombing time- here we go!

Shhhh!

The whistling sound of air rubbing was disturbingly loud and in the blink of an eye we had crashed into the wave of light. Right before impact we had all switched over to light form and opened our jaws to bite onto anything we could grab. Fortunately for us the momentum of our drop transferred over to our light forms and allowed us to crash down into the wave of light with devastating results. For the first time ever in our light forms we were able to feel a counter force acting against us. So I guess light beings  could touch each other.

This was completely different from all the small scale battles I was used to. There was no such thing as technique or skill. Our side was simply trying to latch onto anything they could and eat while their side was just a mass of blinding lights knocking us all over the place. Our dome method was working either because they would just immediately melt as soon as they were created. These guys were on a much higher level than expected. Their light beams managed to cut through our light forms and injure us with great ease. The only thing we had going for us was our unmatched ability to refuse death and the will to fight forever if we had to.

Did you start a war in another kingdom?

Maybe.

Why?

You’re not mad? That’s surprising.

I’m sure you weighed the risk and rewards as well.

I didn’t.

Stop messing with me, we both know you aren’t that dumb. How’s the war going?

Pretty well. It’s hard to beat someone who doesn’t die.

Hey, pay attention. What are they doing?

What do you mean?

They’re pushing all of you together. They’ve already figured out that you can’t die.

Fuck! He was right. Despite our best efforts to escape from their entrapment we were simply overwhelmed by the number of lights pushing us together. Within a few minutes time they had managed to push all of us into a tight group and were now backing away while firing light beams to keep pushing us together.

They’re about to do something.

I know. As we were blasted about and thrown around one of us caught a glimpse of something that couldn’t possibly be on this battlefield. A pitch black piece of nothingness. It was merely the size of a finger nail but It made absolutely no sense for that to be in a place filled with more light than could ever be used. Most worryingly of all was the fact that it was falling toward our group. The moment it touched our bodies it instantly spread over us and our sense of existence was immediately lost. I couldn’t believe they even had access to an existence destroyer-Holy fucking shit this was bad!

[Writers Note - Personally, I think I would be a great doctor. Also, I’m so damn good at writing!]

0