Chapter 40 – Nothing Icky
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just enjoy it buddy. She’s pretty fucking hot for a mom.

That’s not the fucking problem here!

“Look at that used up sponge! You probably couldn’t even hold a coconut in there.”

“I am tight!.. I’m- I’m not used upp!”

“Really? Then prove it. Put this inside and show me what you got.”

Holy shit dude. You’re hung! You lucky piece of shit! Won the whole fucking genepool and you’re still a loser!

“Fine! I’ll put it inshide!”

Could she even get it inside? That hole looked way too small in comparison to my own… my own penis! I was going to be defiled like this?!

Don’t close your eyes. Just enjoy it. Maybe if you grow some balls you might be able to pull a girl like Eva.

I don’t like her.

Who are you kidding? I know everything you think. Stop being a little bitch. Look at you, can’t even get your dick inside a wide open pussy!

It’s not going to fit anyways.

Then make it fit, like this!

“Aaaaa-mph!”

I think you just hurt her.

Then make her feel good.

Even for an enemy she was in quite the pitiful state. Despite being pinned she was still desperately jolting her body to try to get away from me. I could feel numerous contractions pushing onto my penis in an unidentifiable pattern. Before I could figure out exactly what I was feeling my hips began furiously thrusting back and forth and little yelps were escaping from her clamped mouth like a machine gun. Dude, you’re really just hurting her.

You think I fucking care? I haven’t felt this good in so damn long!

I could feel the tip of my penis constantly bashing into what felt like a wall of flesh. And! There was that damn phone again! Did he have to film even this? Why would he ever need blackmail against me?

This is a trophy you fool!

No, this is evidence of your crimes.

Our crimes.

You- you. I don’t even know anymore. Can you stop with the pounding? It actually sounds like she’s going to die soon.

You might be right. This hasn’t happened to any other girl I’ve been with. Time for a swap up, pay close attention if you wanna make sure Eva doesn’t leave you for another guy.

The pressure on my penis dissipated and returned to the surprisingly cold dining room air. Ms. Limewell wasn’t even able to properly function and could only lay there groaning. I picked her up and we wandered our way through the house until we found the master bedroom. I shoved the bottle of alcohol that I had brought with me into her mouth and she spluttered on it for a little before swallowing. Next thing I knew my fingers had entered the same hot mushy place my penis had just been.

It wasn’t particularly unpleasant or anything but the thought of having my finger inside some woman's vagina was deeply disturbing. Ugh! No! Don’t put my fucking mouth on that!

Stop complaining so much. You’re ruining the vibe.

It didn’t taste right. It just felt so wrong.

Did you expect fucking ice cream? I mean, maybe Eva might taste like that, who fucking knows?

At some point during our mental sparring Ms. Limewells body suddenly seized up and I thought my head was about to get crushed.

This is ok too but I liked it much better before.

My penis was once again violated and this time we were taking it nice and slow. At least my ears were now spared from suffering from a deaf pigs’ squealing.

Do you not find this enjoyable at all?

Physically, I am very comforted by these sensations. But, I guess I’m just not feeling it.

Fine, I’ll find a girl you want some day. You should still practice on this one first. Just think of her as your left hand.

That’s even worse.

You’re right, don’t think about it that way. Just imagine she’s a training doll. I must admit though, you have been gifted by the luck of this world. I must have been sent here because you were misusing all of your talent.

Beneath me Ms. Limewell was now wriggling around like a mad worm but still unable to escape. Now that I had gotten over the immediate shock of being violated by myself she wasn’t unpleasant to look at. She wasn’t that old- in her forties at most and her beauty had been maintained very well. A little bit too curvy for my taste but most would call that a plus. Had she been a supermodel before?

Maybe. You wanna take over for a little?

I guess. It won’t hurt to try.

Alright, do your thing.

As I regained control the lack of support from my body caused me to collapse straight down.

“Uhhh!”

Ohh! Nice move!

I pushed myself back up and slid my penis back out. What did her boobs feel like? How anticlimactic- it just felt like a bundle of fat with skin. Nothing special about that.

It’s special cause of the reaction of the girl. You’ll find out once you do it with Eva. Touch it some more, see how she reacts.

Okay… rub… flick… twist… suck? Felt like I was playing with that one toy from the commercials.

Enough of that. Now to the important part. The clit, usually where the lips meet. It presents itself as a small bump of obviously fleshy flesh. That is the main pleasure point of most women, imagine what your penis is feeling, but with around twice the intensity. For now just use your hands, a multi pronged attack works best when it comes to simply overwhelming someone.

And what are the other methods?

Well, that’s for when you have someone who’s conscious enough to comprehend what you are doing. Your lesson today is on how to use your dick. Now let’s get started.

So- what now?

I mean personally, once I get her to cum I just keep pounding away to fuck her shit up. It’s up to you what you want to do though.

Have you ever tried playing with this hole?

Depends on how clean it is.

So you do have standards.

If you wanna use that one we are going to have to wash her up first. It really is a different experience though. Aaand- it’s fine if you nut in there.

Let’s try not to leave evidence of our crimes out and about.

If you're done learning it’s my turn now.

A condom magically appeared in my hands and everything else I could accept but not this. I had a condom this whole time? After slipping it on I didn’t take any immediate action besides grabbing both our phones and taking a shit ton of pictures with them. Seemingly finished with the photoshoot my body resumed on our original course of action- I thought we weren’t gonna use that hole?

Yeah, not raw. But now we’ve got protection.

This seems like a horrible idea to me. This hole is even smaller than the other one.

Just imagine how tight it is.

“Say ahh.”

“Mpph-”

The good old panty in mouth trick always works. Now for some bdsm.

What’s that?

Just watch and learn.

I grabbed the sheets and tied her feet together and her arms behind her back.

Now we get up to real evil.

We started slowly easing the tip of my penis inside until the whole bulge at the front was sitting snugly inside. Now I grabbed her shoulders from beneath like some weird sex wrestling and fuu-uuck. Did the skin on my dick just rip?

It didn’t, we might have ripped her though.

I could’ve sworn the bed was her nemesis or something the way she was slamming her legs and body into it. And her throat- I didn’t even know humans could growl like that.

Now, the climax.

I pulled out and pushed it back in with the greatest speed I could. With every thrust it became a little easier to push it back in and we quickly jumped up to a speed that didn’t feel like sex anymore, it actually felt more like a workout. In fact- my hips and lungs! I’m about to die!

Holy fuck… I’ve never fucked until I got tired like this.

Where was I? Why was I floating? It’s so dark. I can barely see.

Wake the fuck up. I don’t know if she's going to die or not but let's not find out. I’ll show you how to clean up properly and skedaddle.

First, toss her in the tub and and soap the shit out of her.

And finally,  remove all traces of everything that happened. Like the bottle of alcohol, the fucked up furniture, and all the strewn about clothes. Now we run and hope that we don’t get caught.

What?

I don’t fucking know dude, I’m not some master criminal. I’m just removing the evidence I know about.

Where does all your confidence come from then?

I have the power of the main character.

Really? That’s your power?

Nothing has ever gone wrong for me in my life, if it could I would be dead already.

That’s a terrible way to think.

It’s been working so far. If you aren’t the main character then what else could you be? Ah nevermind, I just remembered.

I get it, I’m a loser. No need to keep bringing it up.

You fucking disgust me. If I wasn’t stuck in your body I would have made you kill yourself by now. And your mother and sister would cry, but your dad would know. He would know that you were just scared to take control, too incompetent to know what to do. Everyone would say it’s all the bullies fault- but who killed you? Blame it on everyone you want- your own hands did this to you. You weren’t even fighting against competent killers, you were fighting against a bunch of losers who are poorer, weaker, and dumber than you. You’re like the tiger getting fucked by a bunch of coyotes.

Can you just shut up?

Truth fucking sucks doesn’t it? Your original path of life was to be splattered on the pavement. That was your entire destiny. You amounted to nothing more than a weakling who did nothing to take back his own life, you even went as far as to give it away. Fuck it, I’ll just have to turn you back into a loser, your life will be nothing but misery until you figure out what to do. I bet there’s a bunch of thugs chilling in that alley over there, let’s go fuck your shit up.

No, let’s avoid starting trouble with strangers.

You think I don’t know what you think? You aren’t even scared of hitting people, you're just scared that you can’t win. Go and win, If you can win I’ll let you have some control back.

Fine, let’s get this over with. What was that sound though? Kind of sounded like slush sloshing around.

Sounds more like uh… like the sounds I made when I was eating people.

You’ve eaten people?

That’s a different story. Let’s go see what it is.

This is on a different level, whatever it is it’s enjoying it’s meal so let’s not disturb it.

Too lat- fuck. I fucked up. I fucked up big time!

What in the world was that! No- run, we have to run! There’s no fucking way we can beat that thing! That’s a fucking monster!

Fuck- FuckFuckFuckFuck!

I could feel numbness seeping through my body and the shaking was almost paralyzing. It felt like cold air had been injected into my blood stream- and the part that scared me the most. I wasn’t the one in control.

What do I do? What the fuck do I do!?

My hand had managed to grab the taser but I was shaking so much I was sure I would shock myself instead.

Thoom! Thoom! Thoom!

With three thunderous strides it had rushed past our defenses and pinned us down by the arms. At the same time I figured out why it was opening its mouth so wide I could already see every detail of its jagged teeth merely centimeters away diving towards my face. In a jolt that almost broke my neck my head flashed to the side before lunging forward and biting into the monster's neck.

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Die you fucking piece of shit! Fucking die!

My teeth managed to somehow tear through its skin and burning acidic blood began pouring down my throat and the sides of my face. As I registered that pain, what felt like a meteor slammed into my body. It wasn’t hard to figure out that almost all of my bones had been shattered. The only one that hadn’t been broken was my jaw that was still clinging onto its neck and digging deeper.

Fuck! I’m fucked! I’m fucked! Come on! Get through! Get through! You can’t fucking die like this!

It just hit me. I’m dying. It wasn’t a question- I knew. Air wasn’t filling my lungs anymore. My body was telling me, I didn’t have long. I guess I ended up the way I was supposed to. A blast of hot air reminded me of the situation I was still in. I guess he had somehow managed to bite through to the windpipe.

Only a little bit more! You’re fucked! You’re fucked you stupid cunt!

We were also fucked though. We would both die from this. The monster yanked us off and with us a giant chunk of its throat was also ripped off.

Haha! You fucking dumbass! I’ll kill you again in hell once I get there!

The monster collapsed to the ground while grasping at its throat and I could feel my mouth chewing on flesh that tasted like nothing I had ever placed in my mouth before. It felt like what battery acid and sulfur would taste like. I wasn’t sure if my spine was broken but I too fell to the ground.

Don’t you dare fucking die! You didn’t find mom and Lily again just to fucking die! They might be fake but you never fucking know! You! Can! Not! Fucking! Die!

“That one’s still alive.”

“Not for long. Pack them up and let’s go back.”

“Yes sir.”

You can’t die.

You can’t die.

You can’t die.

You can’t die.

You can’t die.

What was that goddamn-

You can’t die.

Oh, it’s him. Where were-

You can’t die.

We aren’t dead. Just-

You can’t die.

Holy shit! Shut the fuck up!

You can’t die.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up-Shut up-Shut-Up!

You ca- Holy fuck! We’re alive! Who’s body am I in now?

It’s still me you fucker.

How the fuck did we survive that? I might be able to delude myself but that only works for so long.

You think I would know?

Maybe. Whatever, where the fuck are we? Feels like we’re moving. And that, that feels like blood and a dead body. This one's human- where’s the other one? Here it is.

What are you doing?

Surviving.

Even surrounded in complete darkness the strong taste of acid and smoke almost seemed to bring some color back into my eyes. It took only a moment to realize that this was definitely the flesh of the monster.

It tastes fucking horrible.

Why are you even eating it?

I’m testing something.

We are definitely going to die from some infection.

You should be happy I managed to eat some of it earlier, that’s probably the only reason why we survived.

I’m not feeling any changes.

I can, I feel hungry again.

Can’t you just wait until we find something normal to eat?

If I was hungry for something normal I would know.

Wouldn’t I feel it too?

Me and you are similar, but we are not the exact same.

But seriously, how much are you going to eat? This has already surpassed the size of a normal meal. My stomach might burst.

It won’t.

I don’t know about that. My body isn’t feeling that good.

Stop whining.

As my body continued to eat the flesh slowly became easier and easier to chew, actually- from the moment I had woken up I was able to tear through the flesh with ease.

I’m glad you noticed. Our strength is significantly higher than it was before, superhuman for sure. I’m not sure what exactly the method is but I’m sure that eating is helping us.

Won’t we mutate or something if we keep this up?

Who fucking cares. If there's one monster then there's definitely quite a few more out there. Better to be a monster and alive than dead and a human.

Are you really going to eat everything?

Yes. Fortunately for me it seems all of the normal biology doesn’t exist. There are only essential organs, flesh, and bones. Nothing icky.

Icky…? What a weird choice of wordage.

I wonder if I should eat the other guy too?

Please, let’s not. I would prefer to retain what remains of my humanity.

Not my taste anyways. Goddamn it these bones are hard. Fuck it, I’ll just eat them later. This thigh bone actually makes for a pretty good club. This spine is pretty cool too. I think we’ll keep the spine.

Hey, hold on. Where are we? No normal people just pick up a monster and corpses and start driving around.

That’s actually a pretty good point. My guess is either the agents sent by the company that developed this weapon, the government, or some unknown force that deals with monsters like this.

None of those options are good for us.

Why do you think I have this fucking spine and thigh?

We’ve stopped moving.

What do you think? Ambush or play it cool?

Let's just try playing dead.

Are you fucking serious right now?

0