Chunin Exam Part 7
462 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Hinata and Jeme walked into the arena, Hayate announced the start of the battle.

Hinata quickly assumed her Gentle Fist position while Jeme seemed a bit natural. She quickly released a Shadow Clone.

As soon as she released Shadow Clone, she instructs her shadow clone to release Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

But, Hinata quickly slapped her palm forward and created a powerful compressed attack that struck Jeme’s Shadow Clone from afar.

[Eight Trigrams- Vacuum Palm]

Puff!

Since the shadow clone was destroyed, Jeme could no longer use Shadow Paralysis with it but she was also ready for it.

Just when her Shadow clone was destroyed, her seals were finished.

[Fire Style- Great Fireball Jutsu]

Seeing this, Hinata panicked for a moment but quickly remembered something and slapped both of her palms toward the fireball at the same time.

[Eight Trigrams- Vacuum Air Palm]

Bang!

The fireball exploded and raised dust from the ground. Suddenly, Hinata noticed a shadow on the ground coming toward her.

But this time, she didn’t panic. She rushed toward her and released her Byakugan. A strange symbol appeared beneath her.

It was the symbol of the Eight Trigrams.

[Eight Trigrams- Sixty-Four Palms]

Without any further ado, she slapped her palm forward. This was perfectly pointed at Jeme’s tenketsu point.

Of course, this time, Jeme panicked and tried to release her Chakra to quickly control Hinata with her Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

But, suddenly, a palm struck her from behind.

Puff! Puff!

Jeme turned into wood and disappeared. At the same time, Hinata turned into smoke and disappeared.

One was using Substitution Jutsu while the other was using Shadow Clone.

Seeing this, everyone in the audience claimed in shock.

“When did they use it?”

This was the question that remained in their mind. After all, not to mention Jeme instantly used Substitution Jutsu, they didn’t even understand how Hinata got behind Jeme.

“It was the clever use of Transformation Jutsu and Shadow Clone Jutsu”

Menma who was focused on the battle exclaimed in surprise. He turned his head at Naruto and immediately understood how Hinata learned this trick.

“Naruto, did you teach her that?” Knowing Naruto who truly relies on Shadow Clone and has mastery of Transformation, it didn’t take Kakashi more than a second to figure out the situation.

Naruto was a bit embarrassed by his sudden question but he was after all a carefree person.

He nodded his head and said.

“I often train with Hinata so she learned this trick from me. But, compared to me who has a lot of Chakra, she rarely uses this trick.”

While they were discussing, the battle between Hinata and Jeme also heated up.

[Earth Style- Rock Design Jutsu]

As soon as she released this Jutsu, four massive pillars appeared around her and from those pillars, a massive cover appeared above them.

This blocked the sight of many people.

But, Jeme didn’t care. As soon as she finished releasing this Jutsu, she instantly released her Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

Since everything underneath this was covered from the sun, she could easily use her Shadow as she wanted.

“What a clever way to utilize her Shadow Style Jutsu” Third Hokage also saw this and praised her intention.

Unlike most Nara Clan members, Jeme relies a lot on other Jutsu and she uses her core Jutsu only to win.

This was known to many people including Hinata. So, the moment she saw this jutsu, she knew that she had broken free from here.

‘Thankfully, I learned this Jutsu on time otherwise I would be in big trouble.’

Hinata quickly started making seal signs and a lightning chakra appeared on her hand. She raised her hand toward the ceiling and threw a lightning bolt at it.

[Lightning Style- Thunderbolt]

Bang!

It broke the ceiling and a ray of sunlight appeared above them.

Seeing this, Jeme smirked and moved her hand a little, releasing a little bit of Chakra.

Suddenly, the ceiling easily recovered itself. At the same time, she released two Shadow Clones.

“Sorry Hinata, but this trick won’t break that easily.”

This was a new trick that she learned from Menma while they were doing missions together. It allows her to create a construct with her imagination and manipulate it in whatever way she wants.

It’s just that it requires a lot of Chakra.

[Fire Style- Fire Dragon Bullet Jutsu]

[Wind Style- Wind Dragon Bullet Jutsu]

[Combination Style- Fire-Wind Dragon Bullet Jutsu]

After releasing two different styles from her shadow clone, she merged them to create a massive Fire Dragon boosted by Wind Dragon.

This massive dragon moved toward Hinata at an incredible speed.

Seeing this, Hinata released her Chakra from all of her tenketsu points and spun at a rapid speed.

[Eight Trigrams- Palms Revolving Heaven]

Bang!

The massive fire dragon struck the revolving heaven but didn’t manage to break it. The massive Chakra released by Hinata condensed quite a powerful shield.

Suddenly, Hinata stopped as she realized her foot was being controlled by the Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

‘Fighting a Nara Clan member who knows other Jutsu is truly harsh. It seems like I can only use that trick which I realized while training with Naruto-Kun.’

Hinata couldn’t move her body.

Seeing this, Jeme slowly raised her head and said.

“It seems like this battle has ended. You fought well but I have covered up the main weakness of the Nara Clan.”

“Sorry, Jeme-san but I can not lose here.”

Hinata showed her determination and the next moment, she closed her eyes. This was the first time she was trying such a thing. So, she wasn’t even sure if she could truly use it.

But, she had to do it. After all, if she couldn’t do it then she would lose.

Seeing her determination, Jeme was surprised but she didn’t panic. Now that Hinata couldn’t move, she had no way to win, especially knowing that Hinata was a Taijutsu user.

But, suddenly she noticed a strange change in Hinata’s Byakugan. She didn’t notice this change until Hinata stared at her.

A massive pressure burst out of Hinata. This pressure was so strong that it instantly made her take back her Shadow.

This instinctive reaction released Hinata from her Shadow Paralysis Jutsu. The next moment, Hinata stomped on the ground and appeared in front of Jeme.

Before Jeme could react, a palm struck her. But, it wasn’t a single palm. It was followed by a set of palms.

[Two Palms- Four Palms- Eight Palms- Sixteen Palms- Thirty-Two Palms]

[Eight Trigram- Sixty-Four Palms]

Bang!

When Hinata smashed her last attack, Jeme was blown to the ground. She coughed out blood and the construct around her disintegrated.

Finally, everyone saw Jeme on the ground with blood coming out of her mouth while Hinata stood in front of her.

The pressure from Hinata’s Byakugan disappeared but few experts instantly appeared in the arena.

Just a few seconds ago, they sensed a massive pressure from Hinata. So, they were shocked for a moment and instinctively reacted.

But, seeing that the pressure had disappeared, they didn’t know how to act.

“Ahem! In the battle between Hinata Hyuga and Jeme Nara, Hinata Hyuga wins!”

When Hayate saw the situation, he quickly announced the results and everyone quickly retreated except for Genma and Kurenai.

Genma quickly picked up Jeme and rushed toward the hospital while Kurenai walked toward Hinata and smiled.

“Congratulation on passing the preliminaries, Hinata!”

“Thank you, Miss Kurenai!”

Hinata brightly smiled and replied. But, her face was a bit pale. That move which she used before consumed a lot of Chakra.

She developed this move when she was fighting against Naruto who had released Nine Tails’ pressure so she didn’t know what kind of move was that.

She hadn’t told this to anyone so she knew that she had a lot of explaining to do.

Just when she turned around with Kurenai, Naruto who was on the top waved his hands.

“Hinata, Congratulation!”

Although he was a bit shy about his relationship with Hinata, when it comes to giving compliments, he will never be shy.

“Naruto-kun!”

Hinata lowered her head and her face turned red when she saw Naruto congratulating her.

Kurenai saw this and was speechless. She didn’t understand why her disciple was so shy about Naruto even though they were almost in a relationship.

But no matter what, she couldn’t do anything about it.

On the other hand, Menma was genuinely surprised by this. Unlike others, she knew just what kind of move Hinata used.

It was a move used by Kaguya Otsutsuki. It wasn’t a technique but rather pure pressure of her Byakugan.

The only people who could ever achieve such a level of Byakugan would be her and maybe her son Hamura.

Except for them, nobody ever could use the coercive power of Byakugan. But, now Hinata was added to that list which truly shocked Menma.

Because he didn’t understand how could Hinata possibly awaken this power.

Even if her Byakugan was particularly pure, even among Otsutsuki, it wasn’t enough to create that pressure without a pure Otsutsuki Bloodline.

At least, that’s what he thought.

But now, his perception had changed.

“Menma! Menma!”

Suddenly, he heard someone calling him and woke up from his thoughts.

Only then he realized everyone was looking at him.

“Ahh! Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts.”

Saying so, he instantly jumped to the arena without any hesitation. After all, it was his battle now.

Hayate also saw him coming and spoke.

“Neji Hyuga Vs Menma Izuno!”

“Start”

17