Chapter 1: A Night to Remember
5.1k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.”

In the dark of night with the sound of rain blocking any noise from reaching far there is a family of three walking towards their car. In front is the mother, a beautiful blonde woman wearing a white sundress and black heels. She is walking ahead while humming a tune to herself. 

Then suddenly a person wearing a black hoodie covering his face underneath the hood grabbed her.

"Don't move!" He said while aiming his gun towards the head of the woman

"AHHH!... Let go!"

"Stop struggling! Don't make this harder than it already is!"

*BAM*

Blood flowed from her head towards her chin until it hit the cement staining it. Dizzy from the blow she stand there helpless and unable to do anything.

"ELISE...! What do you want you bastard!"

"...Nothing personal."

Then with no time to react he aimed the gun towards the father and shot.

*BANGG**BAANGG*

"DAD!" The teenager who was frozen in fear before immediately caught his fallen father.

The shooter then proceeds to aim the gun towards the teen but the mother who he was taking hostage stamped her heels on his foot. 

"AAHH...! You bitch!"

The mother then tried to fight back by grabbing the gun that he was holding but he was much stronger than her. The shooter then swung his arm and hit her again on her head with the gun. She fell from the blow, unconscious. 

When he was about to shoot her as well, a punch came from his left side stunning him for a second.

The teen no longer frozen in fear is standing there with a face full of anger and determination. With a body full of adrenaline he took advantage of the stunned shooter and quickly tried to take the gun. 

"You fuckers! Why Won't You Just Die!" But the shooter gathered himself fast and shoot his gun while the teen is trying to get it.

*BANGG**BAANGG**BAANNG*

"AGGHH!" One of the bullets managed to hit the teen on the shoulder causing him to let go.

The shooter aimed the gun again at the teen but-

*BAANGG*

A bullet sound rang out but it didn't came from the shooter's gun.

"POLICE! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM"

"Shit shit shit!"

The shooter then looked at the two fallen and bleeding bodies of the couple and then the teen who is standing not to far away from him, holding his shoulders and looking at him with eyes full of anger. He then looked at the direction on where the shot came from and he can already see a man wearing a police uniform running towards him.

"FUCK!" He ran away from the scene.

The teen looked at the back of the shooter intending to run after him but when he stepped forward he felt a splash on his feet. He then looked at his parents, his father bleeding from his torso and his mother from her head. All of his anger immediately turn to worry and he ignored the shooter running away.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" 

The police ran after him but he managed to turn in an alley way and lose him.

When the police came back at the scene he saw the teen trying to stop the bleeding from his father by applying pressure to it. He quickly called for an ambulance and helped the teen in first aid. 

*Wee-woo**Wee-woo*

After a while the ambulance came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to 10 years before this all happened.

"AAAHHHH!"

In a house there is a woman giving birth to a baby. She is screaming loudly like she is afraid that the whole world will not know what she is going through. 

"AHH!! QUESTA E' COLPA TUA PERCHE' DIAVOLO SEI ENTRATO DENTRO!!! (AHH!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHY THE HELL DID YOU CAME INSIDE!!!)"

"Ma hai detto anche più in profondità! Non è colpa mia se non lasci andare, mi hai stretto le gambe intorno alla vita! (But you even said deeper! It's not my fault that you won't let go, you wrapped your legs tightly around my waist!)"

"COSÌ SEI AHHHH! COLPA... ME! NESSUN SESSO PER TE FINO...! IL NOSTRO LAUREATO! (SO YOU ARE AHHHH! BLAMING... ME! NO SEX FOR YOU TILL...! OUR BABY GRADUATE!)"

"Cosa?! Non è giusto! (What?! That's not fair!)"

"AHHHH!! COME SEI DIVENTATO...! AHH! INCINTA LA PROSSIMA VOLTA! (AHHHH!! HOW ABOUT YOU GET...! AHH! PREGNANT NEXT TIME!)"

"Per me va bene. Allora sarai anche tu a soddisfare tutte le mie strane voglie. (Fine by me. Then you will also be the one to satisfy all my weird cravings.)"

"STAI DICE CHE IO SONO AHHHH!! DOLORE NEL CULO?!! (ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM AHHHH!! PAIN IN THE ASS?!!)"

Looking at the couple an outsider might think that they are fighting but that is just the way they show their affection to each other. Right now the husband is distracting her wife from the pain of childbirth.

I am currently outside the door and I can still hear their arguing. With me is my Dad smoking a cigarette while leaning against the wall, well should I say 'papa' in this life. I am currently three years old in this new life and I don't want to have another new life. I definitely don't want to die again because dying sucks... probably.

Being reborn definitely sucks it is so fucking painful, I am squeezed on all sides and I can't breathe, plus much of my baby years is blurry. I eat, sleep, poop then eat again, it is not specifically in that order but that was pretty much my life for about a few months. I am surprised that I can even think when I was a baby, well not really think maybe just more aware. It is hard to explain those few months it is like I am on an autopilot.

When I was about a 6 months old that is when I started to be more in control, but I still can't do shit so I slept. That is what I did for a few more months until I was 10 months old when I finally learned how to walk. Walking as a baby is fucking hard, it is all because of my big head. I can't balance properly so I stopped trying until I was one year old. 

My parents were shocked and also excited when they saw me trying to walk when I was 10 months old. They were also shocked when I talked when I was about 8 months old. They probably thought that I have a problem as a baby because all I did is sleep all day. But they were surprised that one day I waked up from a nap and said "Food", yup those were my first words.

It was funny seeing their expression. They have been trying to teach me to say 'mama' and 'papa' but the words that came out of my mouth is 'food', it was worth it.

At first I tried acting like a normal baby but I say fuck it. 

I also don't remember how I died, but the last thing that I remember is going outside of our house. That's it no truck-kun or a heart attack, nothing. 

I am also a bit depressed when I was a baby, that is why I always slept. In my dreams at least I am still with my friends and family. It is also boring being a baby, in my past life I sometimes wish that I become a baby because the life of a baby is awesome eat, sleep then eat again ,all the things that I like to do.

But it is not all sun shines and rainbows, babies cannot also control their bowels. Shitting in a diaper is not a good feeling, I can fucking feel it in my balls absolutely disgusting.

"Hey, Will! Don't fall asleep while standing up if you want to sleep go to your room." Papa said to me. He is a tall dude wearing  a suit and tie with black hair and blue eyes. 

"I am not asleep! Who even falls asleep standing up? and this noise, who can sleep with all this screaming?"

"You? Remember that time at a funeral we found you asleep under a table, your mama is so worried we looked everywhere for you and then we found you sleeping peacefully under the table. You were  literally under our noses haha, I am certain you will somehow manage to fall asleep just about anywhere, hell maybe you will fall asleep with your eyes open hahahaha."

I remember that time... I don't even know whose funeral is it but when I looked at the casket I... immediately hid under the table. It felt like going at my own funeral and I can't helped but think about what did my friends and family thought looking at my dead body. Did they felt sad? Did they cry? I don't know... 

Then when I was about to respond the door opened and a beautiful blonde woman walked out, she is my mother. She was the one delivering  the baby just now.

"What's so funny?"

"I am just saying to Will that he can probably fall asleep just about anywher- hey! what are you doing? I am still no-" While Papa is talking she grabbed the cigarette that he was holding and stamped it.

"I told you not to smoke in front of Will and you should also stop smoking all together it is bad for your health."

"Come on it is my first on-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Haaahh... how is it anyway?"

"They are resting now and I left them alone so that they can be a family."

After that we went to the kitchen to get something to eat. While they were talking I just ate silently. Our house is a small one but clean, my mother worked as a nurse/doctor that goes to house to house or the patients comes here. My father is part of a mafia... I think because his 'friends' is my mothers most frequent patients. 

We live in Italy so I am half Italian because my mother is from U.S so in our home we both speak italian and english. I don't even know shit about italian, back then I thought I was reborn in a fantasy world but now I know that I am in Marvel Universe. And that didn't make me feel better, it only made me scared of the outside.

I learned it because my mother is a mutant, she explained it to me back then that she can see the human body more. I don't know exactly how 'more' it is but it definitely helped her in her job.

"Hey, Will we got a surprise!" My mother said with a wide smile on her face while holding three papers on her hands.

"What is it?" 

"Ta-da!"

Then she put what she was holding on her hand to the table.

"Plane tickets? Are we going on a vacation?"

"Nope, we are moving away and will live in New York! Isn't exciting?"

I froze on my seat. What the hell is she saying? I am fine here, granted that I never left the house besides when going to church but I am ok. Sure my fathers job may or may not be part of the mafia but we are still safe no one visited our house and shot us at point blank range. Going to New York is like jumping in straight towards the hellhole,

"Will? What's wrong? You aren't excited?" 

"Why would I be excited? I don't want to move! we are fine here aren't we?"

Both of them looked at each other then my father sighed and said to me with a firm tone.

"Well whether you like it or not we are moving. Haahh... it is already decided we even already have your passport."

"What? When did I get a passport? No,no, that is not important. Why are we moving anyway?"

"We both have sufficient savings and we decided to start a Hotel business with a friend and we need to move to New York for that."

Why? is it fate? Is the universe pushing me to go there? I am not even sure which Marvel universe I am in, but it is definitely not MCU because there isn't a mutant there. Fuck I just hope that nothing bad goes wrong.

 

 

 

67