3 – Just A Normal Day Except—
101 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been three days since I met with the Silent Angel and nothing unusual happened. As always, she has an expressionless emotion and the people sorrounded her but they were all being ignored. I kind of feel bad for them. 

Anyways, weekends sure has passed in a blink of an eye. It felt like the incident has happened yesterday. Part time job is going on smoothly and Julian, being an annoying senpai as always, always asked me in regarding of the Silent Angel and I just completely ignore the guy. 

Nothing unusual happened this morning other than sleeping in the whole class. My part time starts at night so it's understandable that I don't have much energy reserved for the morning. 

Lunch has arrived and everyone goes in their separate ways. I take out my sandwich and a bottled tea to regenerate my low-battery self. I always ate my lunch at the rooftop since no one is there in every lunch and I can get to enjoy the view above while eating my lunch. I went and look around the classroom before I leave on where the Silent Angel but I haven't seen her. Maybe she was eating with a friend of hers. But I don't see her interacting with other people so I doubt she has a friend here. Or maybe she has a relative that's in this school and she went with her relative to take a lunch? I don't know but for now, let's leave that aside and eat my lunch first.

I went outside the classroom and climb the stairs leading to the rooftop. A few minutes later I have reached my destination and there's a door in front of me. Luckily it's not locked so I turn the knob and open the door. A deserted place is what greeted me in front me. Obviously, since no one was coming in this place and they already have a person to hang out with, why would they spend their time in this place rather than hanging out with their friends?

I tried to stop myself from thinking such unnecessary things and sits down on the rooftop floor. There, I remove the plastic wrapper in my sandwich and takes a bite of it. Such plain but appetizing meal. It is so convenient for such people like me who can't cook, you can just literally buy one in the store and then immediately consume it, hassle-free. 

Such a fine weather we have this day. The sun is shining ever so brightly in the noon, the fluffy white clouds occasionally block the sun's lights, leaving a shade to shelter for the people on the ground. It's getting much hotter than before. I take my bottled tea and drank it. Ah, that was refreshing. I could beat the heat with this single bottle.

As I was enjoying my lonesome lunchtime, I heard a door being opened and instinctively, I grabbed my trash and hid behind a small building. 

"Wait, is that the Silent Angel?"

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me so I have to rub two of my eyeballs to make sure that what I've seen just isn't an illusion. Yep, I can still see her crystal clear. And she's with a guy. Nevertheless, I continue to observe at the situation in front of me without them knowing that I am still here.

While I was continue watching them, the guy speaks something unbelievable

"I like you Shirayuki-san, please go out with me!"

Ah, I remember a gossips from our class that Shirayui-san was so popular that she turned down ten people while they confessed to her. Though I can't confirm if that's true but one thing for sure is that the confession part is real.

As the guy confessed his feelings towards the Silent Angel, she grabs a memo pad and a pen from her pocket and wrote something. After that, she gave it to the guy in front of him. For a few minutes, the said guy goes downstairs with a depressed look. I'm guessing he got rejected. But that's not my problem as I have my own problems too. 

The Silent Angel also went downstairs a few minutes after the guy goes in. I sip my drink and recap on the event that just happened. 

 

********

 

The class has ended for today and it's time for the students to go home. I check the time in my phone and it's currently 3:30 in the afternoon. Some of the students has stayed in the school because of clubs, others are waiting for their friends to come and pick them up. As for me, since I don't have part time today, I'll just gonna go home and enjoy myself on playing games the whole night. 

I grab my bag from the side of the table and leave the classroom. I haven't joined any clubs and I have no interest in doing so. Interacting with other people seems like a waste of energy. I would rather spend my time on doing what I want to do rather than doing something you don't want to do. 

As I arrived at the school gate, suddenly, a figure was blocking out of my way. And surprise, surprise.....

"What do you want?"

The figure is the Silent Angel. She seems to be blocking my way and I don't have any idea on why she would do that. I asked her if she has something to say to me.

Having heard my rude question, which she didn't mind, she took out a memo pad, writes something and gave it to me.

[ I haven't thanked you properly for helping me at that time. As an exchange, I will hear your request and I will do my best to fulfill it.]

My jaw dropped after I read the note that the Silent Angel give to me. How should I respond back?

"You don't have to do that to me. I just helped you because I want to" I can't leave a girl alone, much less see her in that situation at that time. I just did what's the right thing to do.

She makes an unsatisfactory reaction as if she can't accept my reasons. 

She is writing once again in the pad and gave it to me

[ I cannot accept that answer as I would feel guilty if I don't repay you ]

She's a stubborn one, isn't she?

"Ah, I think I do have one request."

All of her attention is now focusing on to me. Do you really want me to make a request that much?

"Can you help me in my studies?"

 

 

If I can freely request something, I want the complete volume of my favorite novels lol. 

2