9 – She didn’t hate me, did she?
45 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today's the day of the exam and the classroom is pretty much quiet and is now filled with students who are answering the test sheets. As for me, the test was surprisingly not that hard because all the topics that the Silent Angel reviewed for me came out on the exam. Now I don't have to worry about having to taking a supplementary test. 

I did say that but there's another problem that's been in me for a while now. I am so sleepy. So sleepy that one blink from my eyes will the time passed for an hour and I don't want that. What did I do? I force my eyes to open up and poking them so I could stay awake for the whole day. Looks like I've been studying on the whole night. Hopefully, all of these will bear fruit.

 

Soda can opening fizzing sound

gulping sound

"Pwahhh. Well that was refreshing."

Finally, the biggest obstacle that I've been worrying for week is now finally gone. Now I can now rest peacefully and play peacefully.

But there's another problem that we have here, it is so hard that I have no choice but to face it head on.

[ Good work out there ]

Yes, you guess it, it's none other than the Silent Angel, Shirayuki-san. And here I was, so excited to play for the whole night because I haven't played since last week and when I supposed to home, she suddenly approached me, saying she wants me take me somewhere.

[ So uh, where are you taking me? ]

Right now, the two of us are grabbing some drinks at a nearby vending machine in an unfamiliar place with barely any people at our suuroundings. I don't have any idea as to where is taking me to and I don't have any idea as to why she would bring me of all the people. I wasn't supposed to be with her today but man did she she insists that she needs me to be with her. But why me?

[ You'll know when we get there ]

 


 

"What the hell is this place?"

I am in awe in the place that's in front of us right now that I accidentally said a swear word. If I have to describe it in one word, it's "girlish."

It has a pink-colored interiors with lamps hanging at the walls and ceiling and it gave off a light that is gentle to the eyes. There's also a stuff toys lying around at an empty chair but I don't have any answers as to why it was there in the firrst place. I think that they sometimes have a single customers that came into their place and in order to not feel them lonely, they put some fluffy toys in their places. I've read an article before that having like this toy that they have can make you feel not lonely. 

The cafe has a display that you can see on what's inside. They have a lot of varieties from cupcakes to sliced cakes to muffins. The place is filled with females having their own businesses or with a female friend of theirs chatting with each other. Excluding the people who work here, which is a guy that I see when we came in,  I'm the only guy inside and that makes me really, really want to instantly leave in this place right now. Oh wait, I take that back, I see a couple at the corner of this place and they look like they're both enjoying here. Ughh, I can't stand it here.

[ So uh, why do you bring me to this place? ]

We were both falling in line at the counter in order to get what she wanted but I don't even know which to pick at the displays. Even if I picked one, that would leave a big hole in my wallet.

She hasn't replied at my question and I'm still for waiting for her answer. Before I know it, we are now at the counter.

"Good day to you ma'am and sir! how can I help you?"

Shirayuki-san didn't reply to the cashier's question but instead she gives a sheet of memo pad. I'm guessing it contains the things that she wanted to order.

I should order something? I'm not a fan of sweets, to be honest. I prefer junk foods rather than this. I know it's unhealthy but the same thing can be said when you eat too much sweets. Different products, same effects. 

After that, we were looking for a vacant table, which luckily there is one at the right corner. We went ahead and take our seats, waiting for the order to come. I don't really do much other than scrolling down in social media to kill some time. 

As for the Silent Angel, she's resting her chins above her arms and stares directly at me. Not our surroundings but me. But why me?

[ Can you please stop staring at me? You're giving me the chills ]

She's still staring at me with wide grin written on her face in a seemingly teasing manner. I tried to distract myself by going back to fiddling with my phone so as to not fall into victim from her mysterious schemes.

After a while, a waiter has arrived at our area and gave the order in our table. It contains two sliced cakes. One has a strawberry at the top of the red-and-white coated cake while the other one is a chocolate cake covered with dark purple coating. 

Is she going to eat those two cakes by herself? I thought.

[Hey, aren't you worried about gettting fat while eating those two cakes? ]

The Silent Angel gave me a sharp glare while I told her about what I think. Ah, she's gonna hate me now. Too late for that though.

[ Just how insensitive are you? ] Now she made a pouting expression like a squirrel with a nut on its mouth. I shouldn't have said that damn.

[ Here. For you. ] She slide the plate containing the dark purple cake towards my directions. 

[ Huh? Are you sure? ]

[ It was meant to be yours. This is my thanks for the other day ]

[ Thank you and I'm sorry ]

[ It's a good thing that it was me. if it was an another girl, she'll hate you for the rest of your life. ]

[ I'm sorry.] I said it twice.

[ It's fine. I forgive you ]

After that, we eat the cake. It was super good.

4