Introduction and Rules
93 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction :

Welcome to my new novel, an interactive story in which YOU, the readers, decide everything !

The concept is simple : every day, a new chapter will be posted and at the end of it, the readers will have to vote to decide which route the MC will take.

It's been quite some time since I had this idea in mind but no matter how much I searched for it, I've never found any novel of the same kind. The closest to this concept would be community games on forums, DnD tabletop campaigns, or interactive story games such as Detroit Become Human.

Thus, I decided to make my own interactive story, so I hope you guys will like it. :)

For clarity purpose, the plot will take place in the same universe as my main novel Void Rifters, in the northern part of Lunaris to be more precise (far from Lyssandra and Jun).

If you haven't read Void Rifters yet, don't worry. This interactive story will be a fresh new one so it requires no previous knowledge of the universe, as you will be the ones that will decide the MC path from the beginning. If you are curious about Lunaris and you need a short introduction to this fantasy world, you can read chapter 14 of Void Rifters.

Just keep in mind that compared to Void Rifters, this story will solely focus on the fantasy genre (unless the readers beg for some science fiction elements lol)

The title and synopsis of this new story will be edited once the plot progressed a little bit, as even I don't know what choices will the readers make.

I don't know where this experiment will lead us, but as long as one person is regularly reading and voting, I'll keep the story going on. This novel is a way for me to entertain myself as a writer, and a way for you to follow a character you personally molded through the story.

I hope you guys will enjoy this new adventure with me,

NobleTalon.

___

Rules :

1. The readers will have different options to choose from, each of them leading to a different route.

2. The polls will take place on Discord, on the channel #vote. To vote, you'll need to get the @Interactive Reader role by reacting with Popoi the turtle on the channel #rules-and-roles. (Discord link : https://discord.gg/JxytpnN5m2 )

3. In the beginning, I will wait for at least five people to vote before releasing a new chapter.

4. The readers will have at least 24h after the release of a chapter to vote.

5. For those interested in supporting me, I'll create new tiers on Patreon with bonus voting sessions as an advantage. You'll be able to decide or secondary plot elements, such as : cosmetics / appearance of characters, names of the skills / spells, names of the cities / countries, etc. (Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/NobleTalon )

6. The story might contain mature content such as gore, sex and profanity. I do not plan to censure myself or my readers, but I'll ban what I do not want to see in my story : gender bender, harmful content, and anything else too hardcore to be written.

7. Even though the MC starting point is on the opposite side of Lunaris, the story will still be canon to Void Rifters. (it opens for a crossover between both MCs later)

8. I am open to any suggestions on discord if you guys think it could improve the story. You can use the #suggestions channel within the Interactive Story category.

9. Like Void Rifters, the story will also be posted simultaneously on Scribble Hub, Webnovel, and Royal Road.

10. I plan to write short chapters, but the length and word count might change depending on the readers' opinions.

3