Chapter 5: The power of MicroBots
406 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A box of handmade accessories was presented in front of Zeke.

One part is a shell, and the other parts are linked threads.

As soon as Zeke raised his hand, the brain waves had already been transmitted.

They saw the hundreds of microbots rushing out quickly, like a group of ants swarming into the box.

But in the blink of an eye, when the hundreds of microbots sprang out of the box and returned to Zeke's hands, the shells and threads were all connected together in the box containing the handmade accessories!

"Wow!!!"

Gael covered her mouth, her eyes full of surprise, looking at the finished products in the box, she exclaimed involuntarily.

She hurriedly went to pick up one of the finished products and took a look, and found that the microbots were not only incredibly fast, but also more perfect than her handwork!

"Master, this... this is amazing!"

Gael's little face was full of disbelief, and she checked the strings one after another. Every string was so standard and perfect, it was so much better than doing it by hand!

"Hey, this is just a piece of cake!"

Zeke said with a smile, "Send these to the manufacturer and get some more by the way. We're going to have a good meal tonight!"

"Um!"

Gael nodded again and again, with a bright smile on her face.

"The manufacturer will be very satisfied when they see these finished products!"

Things are as Gael expected.

When manufacturers saw the batch of finished products assembled by microbots with extreme precision, they couldn't help showing surprises.

It is precisely because of this that Gael was able to bring back several more boxes of accessories.

"Put it all down together!"

Several boxes of accessories all fell to the ground, piled up into a hill.

"Here we go!"

With the transmission of Zeke's brain waves, one hundred microbots moved quickly again, and began to frantically piece together these accessories at a lightning speed!

After about ten seconds.

A whole few boxes of perfectly shaped shell bracelets were all laid back in the box flat!

"Oh! This is great!"

Gael clapped her hands again and again with excitement, like a child, looking at Zeke, her admiration became more and more intense!

"What? All assembled?!"

When the staff watched Gael and Zeke come back with a few boxes of complete shell bracelets, their eyes widened and their mouths opened in surprise.

He clearly remembered that ten minutes ago, Gael had just taken a few boxes of accessories from him. It's only been ten minutes, but they were all assembled at once?

What kind of joke is this?!

The staff quickly picked up the shell bracelets in the box to check, and the more they looked, the stronger their shock!

The workmanship of all these shell bracelets are all very perfect, the place where the rope is tied is just right, each string is extremely delicate, and they can't find any flaws!

"Master, how many shell bracelets do you still need to outsource?"

Zeke asked aloud.

"There are a lot more…"

The staff only reacted at this time, and quickly asked, "Did you do this? How did you do it? Why is it so fast?!"

"I'll tell you how to do it later, take me to your warehouse first, and tell me how many more I'll assemble!"

Zeke said directly.

The staff was startled, "We still have a lot in this warehouse. The demand is very large, otherwise it would not be possible to outsource and distribute it. Are you sure you want to do it?"

There is no special machine for this type of trinkets, so they can only use labor, but their factory just received a large order. The number of workers in the factory is limited, and they are really busy, so the factory chose to outsource some of them.

"Certainly!"

Zeke nodded, "It doesn't matter how many! I can finish it all!"

"O...Okay! Wait a minute, I'll go and tell the boss!

Involving a huge number, it is no longer a staff member to decide, so naturally he has to ask the boss's opinion.

Soon, the staff brought a middle-aged bald man over.

"Boss Sulu, he said that he can finish all subsequent assembly!"

"Look, this is the finished product he made. It's very well done!"

The staff member held a shell bracelet in his hand and pointed at Zeke.

"Young man, are you experienced in doing this kind of assembly? How many people are in your team?"

Boss Sulu looked at Zeke up and down and asked.

"I just have a bit of experience!"

"As for the team. I'm the only one at the moment!"

Zeke said.

"One person?"

"You're not kidding me, are you?"

Boss Sulu suddenly frowned.

"Boss Sulu, look at these boxes of shell bracelets! I'm here to make money, I don't have time to joke with you!"

Zeke pouted.

Boss Sulu picked out several shell bracelets from the box and checked them out, and found that the finished product was not only better than the outgoing staff, but even better than many skilled workers in their factory!

"Okay, come with me."

Boss Sulu said, and took Zeke and Gael to the warehouse dedicated to storing raw materials and accessories.

They saw that the boxes containing shells were densely packed and piled up as high as mountains, crowding the warehouse of hundreds of square meters. How large is the number of bracelets that need to be assembled?!

Many workers are burying their heads in assembling over there, and their hands are too busy to stop.

"Our factory has recently received a lot of orders, and the number is very large. For these orders, I expanded the recruitment by 100 people, but it was still not enough, so I chose to outsource it as a last resort. But even so, there is still not enough time!"

"If you can assemble all these within half a month, I can pay you 100,000 Eso!"

Boss Sulu said.

"This amount for 100,000 Eso...is reasonable."

"But Boss Sulu, if I can assemble it in advance, can I have an extra payment?"

Zeke said with a smile.

"If you can shorten the deadline to one week, I can give you 200,000 Eso!" Boss Sulu said.

"What if I can complete it in one day?"

Zeke glanced at Boss Sulu sideways.

"In a day?"

Boss Sulu gave Zeke a puzzled look, "If you can really do it, I can give you 500,000 Eso!"

11