Chapter 7: Task Complete
384 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They saw the hundred microbots moving quickly in the box.

In three seconds, when a hundred microbots drilled out of the first box and drilled into the second box, everyone saw that the materials that needed to be processed had all become finished products!

In an instant, the surrounding workers rushed up, stretched out their hands and took out a shell bracelet, stared at it carefully, and were shocked to find that each shell bracelet was extremely exquisite and perfect than their handmade bracelets. In front of these perfect finished products, their work is simply scum!

"This...how did this happen?"

"What are those things that look like ants?!"

"It's too fast! I can't keep up with my eyes!"

"Is that a device dedicated to making this product?!"

"It's amazing... Look at this work, I'm ashamed!"

"..."

The workers exclaimed in surprise, and were shocked for a long time.

Boss Sulu, who had already anticipated the construction in his heart. After seeing the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but gasp, and was shocked by the ultra-high efficiency of the microbots!

"What the hell!"

The supervisor on the side was so shocked that even the mantra of his hometown popped out of his mouth, and his eyes were round and round, as if he had seen a ghost!

Although they are not big people, they think that they have seen a bit of the market, and they have a lot of vision... However, Zeke's microbots gave them a head-on blow with unimaginable ideas, which shocked them. At the same time, it was also eye-opening and saw an unprecedented high-tech machine!

Watching a hundred microbots keep jumping back and forth in the piles of boxes, wherever they pass, all the materials will become the most exquisite and perfect finished products. This kind of efficiency has surpassed the metamorphosis level and reached the level of enchanting!

"Boss Sulu, have you seen it now? Now you can prepare 1 million!"

Zeke turned around and said to Boss Sulu with a smile.

"Old Cruz, go to the finance department and take the 1 million bonus money prepared for the workers this time to Sir. Aiby!"

Boss Sulu didn't dare to be negligent at this time, and hurriedly ordered.

Aiby, who was originally called, has now become a Sir. Aiby with a tone full of respect.

The workers next to them had mixed feelings when they heard this.

This time, in order to catch up with the progress, Boss Sulu directly took out three million cash as a reward for active employees!

Whoever does more and does well will be rewarded with a large amount of cash on the spot!

This is also the reason why they worked so hard. However, the appearance of Zeke has completely ruined their bonuses!

But they are fine with it.

In three seconds, a box of materials can be turned into a finished product, and the craftsmanship is many times better than their manual work. Such efficiency, even if the hundreds of workers that are present add up, they wouldn't be as fast as the microbots!

After a while.

When Zeke was presented with a solid 1 million cash and delivered to him by Boss Sulu himself, Gael's eyes were already shining like a high-power light bulb of several kilowatts!

"Master, you are really amazing!!"

Gael was very excited.

It's not that she hasn't seen one million. She was once a servant of the generous family, and she has seen much more in the market than the average person. But the situation today is very different from before!

If it was in the past, with the background and power of the Qaringal family, it would be easy for Zeke to make money by just relying on the word Qaringal family!

However, now Zeke has no background, no foundation, no connections, and no one to help him. Under such circumstances, Zeke earned a real million!

This is what really makes Gael so excited that she can't help herself!

"Gael, take this money, and when I settle this order, I'll take you to have a big dinner later!"

Zeke handed the box containing the money to Gael and smiled proudly.

"Yes! As long as I can be with the young master, it doesn’t matter what I eat!"

Gael smiled sweetly, and her heart was full of happiness and sweetness. 

About half an hour later.

As the last box of materials became a perfect finished product, Zeke let the microbots return to his hands.

"Boss Sulu, it's done, let your employees check it!"

No need for Zeke's reminder, the workers have already spontaneously checked them.

Soon, all the workers shook their heads with sighs on their faces, and there was still some shock in their eyes that had not yet faded away!

"It's all done!"

"It's only been an hour!"

"This kind of efficiency is terrible. If all factories have these kinds of equipment in the future, where will we go to work?"

"..."

While the workers lamented, they were also worried about their future.

Hundreds of them were busy for so many days and couldn't get it done.

Zeke alone used a bunch of things that they didn't know what it was. In less than an hour, all the products were assembled!

If this kind of thing is popularized in the future, I am afraid they will all have to be laid off!

"Sir Aiby, what did you just say, did you just say it's a robot?"

"It's the first time I've seen such a small robot. I didn't expect it to have such a miraculous effect!"

"Sir, I want to ask for the price! I want to buy all your little robots. This kind of equipment is very important to our factory!"

Boss Sulu is a shrewd businessman. He has seen the power of the microbots, and he naturally understands what this means for their factory!

No more workers and not much other equipment, a big cost saver!

And the craftsmanship of the product is directly improved to the maximum!

Such a good thing, of course Boss Sulu is moved!

"I'm sorry, Boss Sulu, I have something important to do now. See you in the future!"

Facing Boss Sulu's proposal, Zeke had absolutely no intention of answering, grabbing Gael's hand, they strode out of the factory.

Suddenly, a "ding" sounded in Zeke's mind.

[Congratulations! Successfully completed the first technological task!]

11