Chapter 13– What did you say?
350 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swish!

This technology exhibition is well advertised. As long as people who are in the technology circle, they will basically come to participate and see the latest innovative technology products of major technology companies. Even some enthusiasts who are not in the technology circle also come here. Therefore, the entire venue was full of people, and Goyong's words suddenly attracted a lot of attention!

"Huh? Isn't that the famous Prodigal Prince?"

"A prodigal also came to participate in the technology exhibition?"

"I heard that this exhibition was held by the Ramos family? What is this guy doing here, to join in the fun? Is he not having fun?"

"The Qaringal family seems to have completely torn apart their face with the Ramos family, right? This time the two mortal enemies meet, there is a good show to watch!"

"..."

People recognized Zeke at a glance, and immediately showed the look of watching a good show.

It is not easy to meet an aristocrat in ordinary times, let alone to be able to personally see the children of two notorious rival nobles collide. This kind of annual show is naturally more exciting than a science and technology exhibition!

"Goyong, you probably ate too much shit and your mind stopped working?"

"What kind of punishment will be imposed on the noble prince by the common people in the law, are you illiterate that you don't know the law?"

Zeke glanced at the bodyguards behind Goyong and said indifferently.

Several bodyguards hesitated for a while, looked at each other, and did not dare to move.

"You! We haven't seen you for a few days, and you tell me what the law is!"

Goyong sneered and took a step forward, "Okay! They are civilians, and it is a capital crime to do anything to the nobles, but you and I are both nobles. If I want to deal with you, the law should not find fault with me, right?"

Commoners attacking a noble is naturally a serious crime, and the highest will be sentenced to death!

But among the nobles, some conflicts occur, of course, the handling is different.

Don't look at Zeke's name as the king's husband. He has the title of a prince and is higher than all nobles. But Goyong knows this bastard the best, can he still not understand his position? Zeke is just a paper tiger at best, and the so-called prince's name has no effect at all!

In terms of power and strength, he is not even as good as his title of Baron!

"You're going to hit me?"

Zeke raised his eyebrows, "Why?"

"Do I need a reason to beat you?"

"If you want a reason, then I'll tell you. I think you're not pleasing to the eye, so I want to beat you up, how about it? It's not good? If you have the ability, you can try to beat me too?"

Goyong spared no effort to sneer, cracking his knuckles and tilting his head, "Of course, as long as you can beat me!"

Goyong was an aristocrat, and he received the best of the best education since he was a child.

Whether it's literary or martial arts, he was taught by the best!

Because of this, Goyong practiced Karate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and other fighting skills with coaches from all over the world since he was a child to improve his physical fitness!

The current Goyong is a 6th dan black belt in karate, 6th dan black belt in Taekwondo, and 6th dan red belt in Muay Thai!

Looking at Zeke again, he has been a prodigal since he was a child, and he has no skills, so how could he possibly learn taekwondo and karate?

With Goyong's strength, let alone one Zeke, even ten Zeke’s together, are not his opponents!

"I really can't refute your reason."

"But are you sure you can beat me?"

Zeke shrugged and said casually.

"You?"

"Heh! I only need one punch to deal with waste like you!"

Goyong sneered, without the slightest intention to take Zeke in his eyes.

He wanted to teach Zeke a good lesson today, and then step on him and tell him that he must take a detour when he sees himself, and it is best to hide as far as he can!

Otherwise, if he sees him again, then fight him again, until Zeke is frightened when he sees him!

"Master Goyong, don't hit him! Hit me if you want to!"

Suddenly, Gael, who was beside him, rushed directly in front of Zeke, opened her arms, and shouted loudly.

At the same time, she turned her head and shouted to Zeke, "Young master, run away! Young master Goyong has practiced martial arts, but you can't beat him! You must run away!"

"You— Oh? Is this the servant who followed the trash with all her heart? I didn't expect you to look so good!"

"Zeke, I’ll give you a chance, dedicate her to me, and let me have a good time. Maybe I can consider letting you go and let you walk out of the door decently today, how about it?"

Goyong licked his lips and laughed evilly, the lewd look in his eyes was not hidden in the slightest.

Gael's face turned pale when she heard this, and her big bright eyes were full of fear.

She knew about Goyong's reputation. Don't look at this man's appearance, but it was rumored that he would abuse servants and women, and there were already several maids who died in his hands!

If she falls into his hands, the result can be imagined!

"Goyong, I'm sorry, what did you just say? I didn't hear it very clearly!"

Zeke turned his head to the side with an expression he couldn't hear clearly.

"I don't want to repeat the same words a second time, Zeke, you can leave today, but she must stay!"

"Now, you can get out!"

The lewd look in Goyong's eyes surged, and he said coldly.

The people watching on the side heard Goyong's words at this time, and everyone's curiosity was suddenly aroused, and they watched the development with more concentration!

It can be said that no matter what choice Zeke makes today, he is destined to be disgraced again!

"Sorry, I still didn't hear you clearly, can you say it again?"

Zeke continued.

"You bastard, are you kidding me?"

Goyong suddenly became angry when he heard Zeke's words, "Okay! Very good! You pretend to be deaf and dumb with me, right? Then I will beat you until you can hear me clearly!"

As soon as the words fell, Goyong took two steps and rushed forward aggressively, his fists whistled towards Zeke's face without hesitation!

With this punch, the onlookers can still hear a faint sound of breaking the air, which shows how much power it contains!

If he was hit firmly by this punch, Zeke would definitely be knocked out on the spot!

But at this moment, Goyong only felt his hand tighten, and his fist was frozen in place all of a sudden as if it was imprisoned by something cold!

He looked at it and was surprised!

He saw a group of small things, like robot parts, climbed up on his wrist at some point and entangled his hand!

Soon, he felt suffocated, and those little things like robot parts quickly grabbed his neck and lifted him up!

"Goyong, repeat what you just said to me."

 

11