Chapter 17: Exhibition(3)
347 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This... such a big piece of wood, how did they make it?"

"Look at the traces above, it's still new, it's just carved out!"

"No way? Could it be that these little things can be carved by robots?"

"It's amazing! With this robot, it is estimated that the workers in the construction industry will be unemployed?!"

"Construction workers lost their jobs? Stop joking! All the world's workers will lose their jobs!"

"Disruptive technology! A historical creation! The Nobel Prize should be secured!"

"More than the Nobel Prize, if it can be popularized, it can change the world!"

"..."

Ordinary onlookers only know that this technology is very powerful, but they don't know how exaggerated the degree of power is. Only those who have been in the technology circle will know its significance.

It will bring a terrifying change!

Therefore, these people are all stunned at the moment, so shocked that their eyeballs are about to pop out!

"Now I believe that everyone has a preliminary understanding of the impact that my technology can bring?"

Zeke heard people's exclamations and knew that everyone had entered his rhythm, and couldn't help but smile, "Transportation industry, construction industry, manufacturing industry, etc.. My technological invention can bring a revolution. At present, it is just the tip of the iceberg!" Zeke said. 

He then snapped his fingers, and immediately beside him, two black torrents rose.

One of the two black torrents turned into a black frame with a piece of white paper inside.

The other turned into a human hand, holding a ballpoint pen, and began to draw on the paper at a very fast speed, just like printing!

In just a few breaths, a sketched landscape has been presented in front of everyone!

And the content described in this painting is not elsewhere, but the fountain behind Zeke and the entire landscape of the square!

"You can still draw with it?!"

"Look how well this is painted! It's incredible!"

"It can even paint, what else can't it do?!"

"..."

People were amazed again and again, and they were completely convinced by the technology shown by Zeke!

"As long as your ideas are innovative enough and your thinking is strong enough, all restrictions will no longer be restrictions! The whole world will usher in a subversive and huge change!"

"With it, anything is possible!"

As soon as Zeke's voice fell, it immediately attracted thunderous applause!

Even passers-by can realize at this moment the true meaning of what Zeke said that this technology can subvert the times and change the world!

With these little robots, is there anything in the world that they can't do?!

"This is... unbelievable! Prince Zeke can actually create such a powerful thing... isn't he the famous prodigal prince?"

"Amazing! This must be tomorrow's headline!"

"Quick! Quick, take a picture! Big news in the tech world! Maybe it's even a hot search on Fambook!"

"..."

The media reporters couldn't wait to press the shutter of the camera in their hands at this time, the flashes continued one after another,

Zeke stood in a high place, like a big star, and was recorded in this glorious moment!

...

"This kind of thing, he... how did he invent it?!"

On the other side, Goyong, who saw this scene and heard all of Zeke's words, had an unbelievably shocked look on his face!

He is not an expert in the technology circle, but he is a technology enthusiast anyway, otherwise, he would not have come to see the technology exhibition held by his family today. The functions and effects displayed by Zeke's microbots have been thoroughly explained. He was shocked!

This is no longer a simple technological invention, but a black technology that can truly change the world and subvert the times!

With this technology, Zeke's future, his future, will be limitless!

"Impossible... how is this possible?!"

"Is this guy plagiarising someone else's stuff?!"

"It must be so!"

"How can he have the brain of a scientist?!"

Goyong refused to believe that the technology in front of him was invented by Zeke himself, and was more willing to believe that Zeke had stolen this invention from someone else.

However, on second thought, this idea did not hold at all.

If someone in the Phoenix Kingdom could make such a thing, the technology circle would have exploded long ago!

Even if it didn't explode, he should have heard a little bit of gossip!

Where is the prodigal prince who has no power, no background, and only knows how to drink and gamble for pleasure?!

"Y..young master!"

The men hurried over.

"Fuck off!"

Goyong was very irritable and said impatiently.

"The people... people are gone!"

His hands trembled.

"People? Who?"

Goyong didn't react for the first time, but soon he turned around abruptly and found that the originally lively science and technology exhibition hall had now become extremely lonely and deserted, and even some of the staff stationed in the booths had disappeared!

"What's going on?! Where are they?!"

Goyong said angrily.

"All... all of them ran to the opposite side!"

The subordinate pointed to where Zeke was.

It was only at this time that Goyong came to his senses. No wonder he felt that there were more and more people around Zeke. It turned out that they were not passers-by, but all of them ran from the science and technology exhibition hall behind him!

In an instant, Goyong's face became extremely ugly!

The company under his family has worked hard, invested a lot of manpower and material resources, and the popularity attracted by various promotions is to make this science and technology exhibition hall a success. Who would have thought that all the people went to Zeke‘s side!

Then, what they did was just make Zeke have a perfect opportunity!

"Asshole!!!"

Goyong was furious!

 

11