Chapter 21: Exhibition coming to an end
366 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baymax's actions suddenly aroused many people's surprise.

All eyes were instantly focused on Baymax.

Everyone saw it slowly open its arms, revealing the unscathed little girl below him. Baymax tilted its head and asked, "Do you have any pain in your body? May I ask which level is it on a scale of one to ten?"

The cute appearance and simple words made the little girl's eyes full of stars, and she hugged it happily: "I'm fine, thank you Baymax!"

Wow!!

Looking at the heartfelt bright smile on the little girl's face, all the people around them gave thunderous applause for Baymax's action!

"Everyone, did you see it? This is the intelligent system I want to introduce about Baymax, which is the most helpful to us human beings. It is also my final design - the intelligent crisis sensing response plan!"

"This design allows Baymax to detect whether people nearby are threatened or are in danger, so as to take correct protective measures!"

Zeke seized the opportunity and said loudly, "It is no exaggeration to say that it is 10,000 times more advanced than any so-called artificial intelligence in the world! Whether it is judgment or detection, it is far beyond the world's top technology! When danger comes, Baymax will appear by your side as soon as possible, and use its body to help you resist any danger and save your life!"

"Originally, I was thinking about whether to create a special accident to show the characteristics of Baymax, but I think it is no longer necessary. Baymax’s quick response just now is the best proof of my design!"

Zeke's words caused the already fierce applause to rise to a new level, and even many people cheered and shouted for him on the spot, shouting the name "Baymax" excitedly!

The media reporters were busy again.

After taking photos of Zeke and of the microbots under his feet. They were extremely excited. The two inventions Zeke showed today, no matter which one they are will subvert the world!

It is no exaggeration to say that they witnessed the birth of history with their own eyes!

At the same time, they can also predict that once this news is released, a frenzy will be set off in the technology world!

Artificial intelligence that can save lives!

This level of intelligence is many times stronger than any SIRI and any ALEXA!

"Prince Zeke, I’ll take the liberty to ask, is Baymax for sale? If so, what price will you set it for?"

At this time, Alejandro asked a question.

"That's a very good question!"

Zeke said with a smile, "The next thing I want to announce to you is the release date of Baymax!"

Oh!!!

As soon as they heard that Baymax will be publicly priced and sold, countless people present were all moved!

After seeing Baymax's ability with their own eyes, it’s a lie if they say that they don't want to buy it or not be moved by it!

Who doesn't want to have such a cute and cuddly "magic doctor" by their side every day?

You should know, there are no private doctors, and they are only affordable for the upper class of the rich and wealthy society. If you want to find a truly authoritative doctor, the price is simply too outrageous!

Not to mention that with the replacement of the chip, Baymax can become a "martial arts master" in the blink of an eye!

Of course, the martial arts masters don't have extravagant expectations. What people want most is what Zeke said just now. Baymax can come forward and help them resist the danger when it detects that they are about to be in danger!

Where can you buy such a robot?

It's just a matter of spending money to buy a life!

Therefore, as soon as Zeke said that Baymax can be purchased, everyone immediately looked forward to it, and their eyes were full of anticipation, waiting for Zeke to say its price!

"The two technologies I just showed you are the first batch of technology products belonging to my 'ZTech'!"

"Yes, I created a company called 'ZTech'!"

"And Baymax, as the first batch of technology products that can be sold publicly, its specific release time and the specific price will be announced on the official website of ZTech in a week!"

"If you have friends or family in need, you can put the official website of ZTech in your favourites tonight! Because the number of the first batch of Baymax is very small, very few can buy the first batch of Baymax, even I don’t know!"

Hearing this, many people in the audience were obviously disappointed.

There is no doubt about their love for Baymax. Everyone wants to get it as soon as possible, but the limited number means that many people can only watch, and can't get it. Can you not be disappointed?

Some people are disappointed, but some people are also happy!

Baymax is not an ordinary product such as an Apple mobile phone, BMW, Benz, a watch computer, etc., but the first real artificial intelligence robot unprecedented in history!

And Zeke just said that the number of Baymax is very small, very, very small. This also means that Baymax is a limited product in the world. At least before the production capacity has not been improved. 

This thing is even rarer than antique treasures!

With it, it means that you have become the lucky ones in the global limited edition. You can post various photos anytime and anywhere on social media like IChat, and Fambook!

 It is simply a super weapon to flaunt and put on airs!

"I know everyone will be disappointed when this news comes out, but please give us a little patience for this epoch-making product. I believe that once it comes out, the changes it will bring will never disappoint you!"

"In addition, I also officially announce to everyone that today's press conference of ZTech is over, thank you for your support!"

As Zeke nodded slightly and bowed to thank them, this press conference that really changed the world came to an end at this moment.

And this conference was called "the beginning of world reform" by later generations.

Of course, these are all later stories.

As soon as Zeke's press conference came to an end, the entire internet had already exploded!

14