Chapter 25: The answer is no.
376 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

"I mastered these technologies a long time ago. I just tried it by accident, and I accidentally made it successfully!"

Zeke said this nonsense casually.

These lies of his can be used to fool Gael or ordinary people who don't understand anything. However Grace and Prime Minister Deron are savvy among savvy people, so how could it be so easy to fool them?

"Then you accidentally wrote your more than 1,000 technical patents?"

Grace glanced at Zeke.

"That's right."

Seeing that Grace knew about his patent, Zeke knew that every lie he told was a waste of saliva, he simply smiled, spread his hands, and said, "As expected of Her Majesty the King, you are well informed!"

"How long have you developed these two technologies?"

Grace's eyes fell on the microbots again and continued to ask.

"It should be... ten years."

Zeke showed a thoughtful look and said vaguely.

He can't say that these technologies have never been developed by himself, and are all obtained out of thin air right?

I'm afraid no one will believe it!

"With such accomplishments in ten years, Prince Zeke is a genius in scientific research!"

Prime Minister Deron couldn't help but admire.

He has been in the royal family all his life, and he has seen countless big figures and scenes. Although he is not particularly proficient in technology, he also understands how difficult it is to create these technologies!

Zeke has done something that countless scientists and authorities may not have achieved. Based on this, Prime Minister Deron will naturally not be stingy with his praise.

"It's not worth bothering about."

Zeke smiled and waved his hand. On the surface, he was modest, but the Prime Minister's praise delighted him.

"In the video, you said that your microbots can do a lot of things. I wonder if you can perform it for me?"

Grace slightly opened her lips.

"It's easy!"

Snap!

Zeke snapped his fingers.

In an instant, all the microbots on the ground moved.

They saw the microbots quickly move all the sofas and tables in the living room away.

 They didn't know where they got so many colorful square toy blocks, forming a "storm vortex" on the ground!

The entire storm vortex only lasted for three seconds before dispersing.

However, on the floor of the living room, a pair of dominoes consisting of thousands of square toy blocks, four meters by four meters appeared.

Grace's beautiful eyes suddenly brightened.

"Come on, try pushing on it."

Zeke encouraged.

Grace leaned forward and gently pushed down the first domino with her fingers.

Swish—

In an instant, the domino effect was activated, as if a stone was thrown in the water, there was a ripple of dominoes, and they all fell quickly, just looking at it makes people feel happy!

When the whole set of dominoes fell, Prime Minister Deron showed a delighted smile: "Prince Zeke has a heart!"

They saw the colors on the fallen dominoes forming a picture, with a head on it, it was none other than Grace!

Grace's eyes flashed with brilliance, and she opened her mouth slightly, wanting to applaud this wonderful domino, but she suddenly thought of her identity as a king, so she stopped immediately and swallowed all the words back in her stomach.

However, from her eyes, you can still clearly see her satisfaction with this pair of dominoes!

"That's the biggest advantage of microbots."

Zeke took the tea brought by Gael and took a sip, "As long as your imagination is rich enough, they can give you the most desired surprise in the shortest possible time!"

While speaking, Zeke snapped his fingers again.

They saw the microbots surge up again, turning into a storm vortex.

Three seconds later, the microbots disperse, and a new and incomparably neat pair of dominoes is recreated in front of everyone!

"A task that takes hours, or even a day, is just a blink of an eye in the hands of the microbots!"

"So I play games like this a lot!"

As soon as the voice fell, Zeke stepped forward and flicked his fingers, and the entire domino quickly spread and fell!

But this time, the avatar presented was Gael beside Zeke!

"Thank you, sir!"

Gael lowered her head and blushed, not daring to look at people, but her happy eyes betrayed her inner activity at this time.

"It's amazing."

Grace nodded and agreed.

She looks calm on the surface, but her heart has already set off a turbulent wave!

As a king, the first thing she thinks of when she sees anything must be her own country.

The microbots are only playing a pair of dominoes in a few seconds, but with Grace's association, she can already imagine that if this kind of product can be put into the manufacturing industry, it is conceivable that it will make an amazing change!

As we all know, the manufacturing industry is the core competitiveness of a country. The manufacturing power and productivity of a country are the key to proving whether the country is strong!

Grace is very sure that if there are microbots, Phoenix Kingdom will dominate the world in the shortest time, both in manufacturing and production!

"Zeke, as far as I know, you not only created these two major technologies, but also created a company called ZTech, and you are ready to mass-produce and sell Baymax."

Grace said softly, "I can let go of the restrictions, your company can enjoy the best treatment in the Phoenix Kingdom, and it will inject a lot of money, without any return, to help your company rise faster!"

"In exchange, I hope you can share the technology of microbots with Phoenix Research Institute! But don't worry, we won't ask for the patent, it will still be in your hands. What do you think of this proposal?"

As soon as these words came out, all eyes fell on Zeke.

"This condition is irresistible!"

"But unfortunately, I will have to disagree. My answer is no."

Zeke did not hesitate too much, took a sip of tea, and said directly.

12