Chapter 30: 888888
356 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

After understanding the technology, Zeke casually weighed the cost of making the steel battle suit.

But when he measured the cost, he couldn't help but take a deep breath! He was shocked!

First of all, if he wants to build a set of Iron Man's steel battle suits, just knowing the required materials, the cost is about 1.6 billion Phoenix coins!

With some unknown materials and costs, it is no exaggeration if it soars to 2 billion coins!

However, it is the super artificial intelligence, Jarvis. This is Stark's intelligent housekeeper, and it is also super intelligent software. It can think independently, and will help the master to deal with various affairs, calculate various information, etc., and has the brain of a computer with human thinking! If he wants to create it, he has to inject huge amounts of data and get a world-class supercomputer to run!

That's another hefty fee!

But the most important thing is to drive the core of the steel suit - a small nuclear reactor!

This thing is more terrifying than the previous two combined in terms of how much money it burns!

If he wants to say what the most impossible technology in the entire steel suit is, I am afraid it’s this small nuclear reactor!

With the current level of scientific and technological civilization in this world, nuclear reactors have already appeared, but they are extremely large. If you want to condense it to the size of a palm, the technology required and the difficulties to overcome are beyond imagination!

This is also the reason why Iron Man can only exist in movies. In reality, even in a hundred years, it may not be possible to create such a thing!

But now Zeke has mastered its manufacturing method and understands the entire manufacturing process, he has enough ability to turn the things in this sci-fi movie into reality. But the only problem is money!

Moreover, the small nuclear reactor technology that Zeke has mastered comes from "Iron Man 3". At this time, the small nuclear reactor has been perfected. To achieve that level, Zeke must invest a huge amount of financial resources to continuously develop it!

This is why Zeke's face is ugly.

With no money, the technology of the so-called steel suit is just a bunch of data in his mind. Even if a fantastic steel suit is created, it cannot be activated due to energy problems, and it cannot fight the enemy as freely as Iron Man. Not to mention becoming an Iron Man to help the weak... it's just a dream!

Zeke can finally understand why the poor can only rely on mutation!

[Ding! The third mission was successfully unlocked!]

[Task requirements: Successfully create 10 sets of steel suits and take them to a small battle!]

[After completing the task, you can get a reward for unlocking a new technology at random. Please complete the task quickly, host!]

Zeke's face was speechless when the system task prompt sound continued.

A set of steel battle suits is enough for him to worry about, and now he was tasked to build ten sets, and he has to take them to a small battle!

The system has given him a big problem!

"No, these Baymax can't be cheap, they must be expensive!"

Zeke suddenly thought of Baymax's pricing.

Just now he was still hesitating whether to sell it cheap or expensive, but now the result is obvious. If he wants to get the most benefit in the short term, he must take the high-end route and make money from the rich!

Zeke did not choose traditional enterprises, spending money to build factories, recruit workers, buy equipment, then train workers, teach the method of assembling Baymax, etc. Because these processes require a lot of time and energy!

Even if this is done, it may not be able to guarantee the quality and quantity of Baymax. Maybe the things produced are a bunch of inferior goods!

And the most crucial point is that to prevent irreversible accidents, it is absolutely impossible to hand over the microbots to others to control!

But his productivity is limited, and Baymax's materials also take time to produce and transport. If he wants to collect the 10 billion research and development cost of the first set of steel battle suits in a short time, he can only temporarily give up the low-cost end market.

Of course, once the small nuclear reactor is successfully manufactured, the exaggerated figure of 10 billion will not be needed in the follow-up. At most 2 billion can get a set of steel battle suits.

At that time, Zeke will not necessarily have to rely on Baymax to make money, steel battle suits can be sold to the kingdom directly for the biggest profit!

When he has money, let alone ten sets of steel battle suits, even a hundred sets are nothing!

"Then let's set an auspicious number for Baymax."

"888,888 Eso!"

At this moment, the price of Baymax is officially released!

Since Zeke is going to take the high-end route, of course, he has to go a little more thoroughly!

"Next, we have to see how the people of Phoenix Kingdom react!"

888,888 Eso, this price is 8 and nearly 9 times the cost of Baymax. If this is spread to the outside world, ZTech and Zeke will probably be labeled as "Scrooge" and an abuser of power!

However, this price is not outrageous in Zeke's view!

Only 888,888 Eso and they can enjoy a scientific and technological product that exceeds the current level of a hundred years in the world. Based on this alone, 888,888 is simply a great value!

What's more, Zeke is targeting the high-end market. For those rich people, 888,888 is just insignificant pocket money, and it can be exchanged for a rare weapon of coercion in the world.

...

Since the video of Zeke's speech has been widely disseminated and the popularity has exploded, now whether it is on Fambook, Quora, major portals, or in those large and small technology forums, or in various IChat groups and Twitty groups, it has been one after another set off a wave of national speculation about the price!

Someone guessed 19,999 Eso.

Some people also guessed 199,999 Eso.

Some people even guessed 999,999 Eso.

Even the most outrageous directly think that Baymax should sell for 8,888,888 Eso!

There are different opinions, and various news media are posting speculations, but no one can give a definite conclusion until two days later.

It is only midnight when the official website of Ztech announces the price of Baymax, and there is less than half an hour left to open the purchase qualification.

Everyone squatted in front of the computer and their mobile phone, paying attention to the price of Baymax!

12