Chapter 33: Supercomputer
350 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

Not only the Ramos family, but the other three major families of the Phoenix Kingdom, the Catid family, Libed family, and Mabini family, were all stunned after seeing the news!

A well-known prodigal, the prodigal prince, unexpectedly tinkered with such a high-tech invention and sold this high-tech invention to the public, and got terrifying sales. If this kind of thing hadn't been seen with their own eyes to see, they would have thought they were listening to fairy tales!

"Nine hundred billion?!"

In the king's office, when Grace heard the news, her face that had been indifferent like water instantly turned pale.

"Yes, Your Majesty. According to the current reservation, it is close to one trillion!"

Prime Minister Deron nodded slightly and said, "Prince Zeke has indeed created an amazing miracle this time!"

A small company with no achievements, no name, and even just established for more than a week, has achieved trillion-level sales with just one product. 

It can be said that Zeke unknowingly has created a great Guinness World Record!

"This Zeke… how could his change be so great!?"

Grace couldn't help sighing secretly at this time.

If what Zeke did before was not enough to move Grace, then his actions now have to make her pay attention!

For the Phoenix Kingdom, a large company with sales close to one trillion level is a super big taxpayer supporting the development of the kingdom!

It is also an integral part of the kingdom’s strength becoming stronger!

Zeke was able to achieve this level without any support, without anyone's help, and only relying on his own circumstances, which were far beyond Grace's expectations.

From now on, Zeke is no longer the scumbag who was scolded as the prodigal prince before, but he is the president of an upright giant in the technology industry!

...

At the same time, in Zeke's villa.

"Hahaha~ Mr. Zeke, thank you so much for letting me invest. With this glass of wine, I show my appreciation for you!"

At the dining table, Jerry didn't say more words of compliments, just picked up a glass of white wine and drank it with his head up!

"Mr. Jerry is very polite."

Zeke chuckled lightly, not at all surprised by Jerry's boldness.

As soon as ZTech's sales of 900 billion came out, it shocked the Phoenix Kingdom and even the whole world. At the same time, it also made the outside world's valuation of ZTech soar to 167.9 billion US dollars!

Before it goes public, the valuation has reached such a terrifying situation. If it goes public, is it worth it?

ZTech is equivalent to creating a company with an unlisted valuation of 100 billion US dollars in the shortest time in history!

Jerry, who holds 2% of the original stock, is equivalent to owning 2 billion US dollars, or about 13.517 billion Phoenix coins! 

Only 500 million Phoenix coins were exchanged for 13 billion Phoenix coins, and it was only within a short week. This kind of business with a profit of more than 100 times in a short time, let alone a hundred years, I am afraid even if it is a thousand years. It will never happen!

The pie just hit him on the head, do you think Jerry can be unhappy?

"Mr. Zeke, to be honest, I didn't expect the order volume to be so high!"

"Originally, when I saw that you announced the price of 888,888 Eso when you were in the high-end market, I thought that the pre-orders might not be too high. But I never thought that reality is often more dramatic than the imagination!" Jerry said with emotion.

888,888 Eso luxury goods can break through millions of reservations within 24 hours. Jerry would never believe this kind of thing if he hadn't experienced it personally!

But the reality is such a drama, it happened, beyond everyone's imagination!

"Don't say it's only you, I also didn't expect it."

Zeke took a bite of the dish and said with a smile, "Actually, as long as the pre-order quantity can exceed 10,000, it will be considered the first shot successfully fired. But I never imagined that it was not a gun, but an unprecedented nuclear bomb!"

"Hahahaha~"

Jerry laughed.

"But Mr. Jerry, don't be too happy now. Although the reservation volume is good, don't forget about the production capacity! Now all 3,000 Baymaxs have been sent out, and the inventory is completely gone. In other words, the credibility will be greatly lost!"

Zeke poured a bowl of cold water on Jerry at the right time, "I asked you to find a supercomputer with sufficient speed for me yesterday, have you found it?"

"Mr. Zeke, I was about to tell you about this!"

Jerry put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth, "After I received your call yesterday, I immediately contacted all my contacts. I found it!"

"I have a classmate, in Silicon Valley in Country A, their company once purchased a supercomputer to make software, but now for economic reasons, they want to sell this supercomputer, but because they have not found a suitable buyer, and no one is willing to offer a suitable price, so it has been idle.”

"He said that if you wanted, the company could sell you this supercomputer for $20 million!"

"For $20 million, they can do business!"

Zeke wiped his mouth, "Mr. Jerry, reply to your classmate, I want this thing, and it should be delivered within three days, and I will cover all the shipping costs!"

"Okay, then I'll call him back now!"

Jerry immediately took out his phone and contacted his classmate.

"With this supercomputer, Baymax's production capacity is finally resolved!"

Zeke's mouth curled. 

The reason he wants to get a supercomputer is to create the super artificial intelligence from Iron Man, Jarvis!

Loyal, never gets tired, and has its own consciousness.

Jarvis meets all Zeke's requirements!

As long as Jarvis is successfully developed, the production capacity problem Baymax is facing now will be quickly solved!

At the same time, he will be one step closer to the plan to develop the steel suit!

"Oh? It seems that you're also having a good meal. Zeke, long time no see it seems you look better now!"

Suddenly, the door was opened, and a figure walked in, followed by a joking voice.

11